IGNORED

The John Daly Report.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3262 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was hoping no one would post anything about this and completely jinx his chances at making the cut. I would expect nothing better than 79-MC tomorrow.. not to be negative.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping no one would post anything about this and completely jinx his chances at making the cut. I would expect nothing better than 79-MC tomorrow.. not to be negative.

Haha, sadly I agree.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Poor bastard... the soap opera continues as his wife tries to stab him with a steak knife. I think Daly is great, but watching him is like watching a train wreck. I hope it doesn't happen, but since watching the Daly Planet on TGC, I feel we will be watching a movie about him one day and his tragic early death. The tour needs to step in and get this guy some help.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

The Daly Train comes off track again. Check out this story on ESPN http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=2898127
The one thing he does best is get cut!
I don't think any of us Daly fans wanted to see John play the Open with the rough this course will have. He could have gone Postal!
T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

if he was concerned for the safety of his children he would quit smoking and drinking.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I really can't believe the number of people out there who still support this joker. He's an angry, violent, overindulgent, selfish, jackass. Off the top of my head, I can recall at least four marriages (and it looks like a fourth divorce), one incident of wife abuse, one incident of flight attendant abuse, club throwing, compulsive gambling, excessive smoking, alcoholic quitter. I seriously doubt that his latest wife simply decided to attack John with a knife without provocation.

Daly's an embarrassment who gives the PGA Tour and Americans in general a bad name. When will the tournament sponsors get a spine and stop giving this guy exemptions to play on tour? There are others much more deserving of those exemptions who probably won't quit after a bad round or show up at the course with a black eye.

Driver: Launcher, 10.5°
Fairway: Big Bertha 2007, 15° & 18°
Hybrid: Rapture, 21° & 24°
Irons: Big Bertha 2006, 5 - PW
Wedges: Vokey, 52° & 56°Putter: White Hot XG, Rossie Ball: HX HotI'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced. ~ Lee Trevino

Pretty brutal, he is now not only making himself look bad, but the tournament aswell. Pretty soon he's going to have a dark cloud over his head for all the baggage he carries whether its his fault or not. Lost friends on tour and sponsors and eventually no ones going to wanna be around him anymore.. its sad really.

904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2

Losing his card may be the wake up call he needs.

John has had more wake-up calls that Carter had little liver pills. Why would one more (wake-up call) make any difference in the world to J.D.?

Just a crazy little stat here..

JD, Was 2nd overall in birdies made.

6th in bogeys made

1st in doubles made

and 1st in other made

To finish 18 over and 2nd last out of those who made the cut, only beating out some dude named Rich Barcelo.

I honestly dont know how its possible to make that many big numbers, I know the course's i play arent near as hard as that. But logically as a pro, how do you make 5 bogeys, 2 doubles, 5 birdies and 6 pars in a round. Thats so all over the place its nuts. He must just be walking up to the ball and hitting it, hoping it goes in the direction of the hole... or maybe he's just wasted and or hung over from the night before?

904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2

Just a crazy little stat here..

Replace the 5 birdies with 5 bogeys, and I just had a pretty good round (about 86 i think?) at my home course(6.56/101) Why don't I get paid to play?

But I still pull for big John 'cause I had a wife like his and I know where he's coming from. GO BIG JOHN! WE STILL LOVE YOU!!!

INTHE BAG(today)
Driver: Speedline 10 10.5deg
Fairway woods: speedline 3w
Putter:Master grig

Irons: A2 OS

SandWedge 1200GE

Balls: Soft Feel

Bag: Great Divider

Lots of Hope!

Losing his card might be best for him. No $$, no women, no Columbian candy, no hi-stakes gambling. Just M&Ms;, cigs, and cheap booze--which are enough to do in most mortals anyway.

Yeah, I pull for the guy.

Carry Bag, experimental mix-- 9* Integra 320, TT X100 Gold shaft
MacGregor Tourney 2-iron circa 1979

High grass club: #5 Ginty
Irons: 3,4,8,9 Cleveland 588P RTG Proforce 95 Gold shafts
Hogan fifty-three Hogan 5612

Ping Kushin

I saw on TV this morning that he won a skins tournament in Canada...he hit a hole out from behind the green on a Par 5 for an eagle to take 12 skins. I thought I also heard them say he was taking an eat right and be healthy approach to the game, but that certainly doesn't sound like him. Did anybody else see this story?

In my Grom:
Driver: :nike: Sasquatch 9.5° Graffalloy Shaft-Stiff Flex
FW: :nike: 3 (15°) & 5 (19°) Sasquatch Diamana Shaft-Stiff Flex
Hybrid: :touredge: Tour Edge Exotics Ironwood 21° Adila Shaft-Stiff Flex
Irons: :nike: 4-AW OSS Steel Shaft-Stiff Flex
Wedges: :vokey: Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60
Putter:  :edel: Basic Series 

I watched the skins game yesterday and he put on quite a show.. on Friday he drove the green on a 380 yard par 4... it is a dogleg, but he cut the corner over water and hit the green...

His chip in on the par 5 was a great shot 2... it amazes me that he can take that huge swing then decelerate and hit these soft shots... unreal...

As far as eating right and all that I have no idea, he still looks the same physically, he has lost a few lbs over the years but he is far from trim....

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

Losing his card might be best for him. No $$, no women, no Columbian candy, no hi-stakes gambling. Just M&Ms;, cigs, and cheap booze--which are enough to do in most mortals anyway.

He will always get exemptions, card or no card...

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

Man oh Man!!!!!!!! What a thread!!!!! Only ONE post in this entire thread has damned Daly as a nogood-loser. ONE!! Isn't that amazing?? What is it about John we all love so much? The God-given talent? The no-risk-no-fun attitude to every aspect of his game? The workingclass style, winning majors and giving the stuffed shirts of golf the finger? Whatever it is, MARK THESE WORDS:

John will make the comeback of the century in sports.

He will win when we least expect it.

And then he will go on winning.

And winning and winning and winning.

He is our Shrek.

Michael Stiebel

In ze bag:

Titleist 983 KTitleist 3WPing 5WCobra 23deg hybridPing Irons 5-PW Eidolon 52,56 & 60deg wedgesPing G2 long putter(wishing for: Titleist 755 irons!!)Left-hander!!!!!

He is our Shrek.

That is awesome, but who is donkey???

In my Grom:
Driver: :nike: Sasquatch 9.5° Graffalloy Shaft-Stiff Flex
FW: :nike: 3 (15°) & 5 (19°) Sasquatch Diamana Shaft-Stiff Flex
Hybrid: :touredge: Tour Edge Exotics Ironwood 21° Adila Shaft-Stiff Flex
Irons: :nike: 4-AW OSS Steel Shaft-Stiff Flex
Wedges: :vokey: Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60
Putter:  :edel: Basic Series 

Note: This thread is 3262 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!