IGNORED

the 93rd PGA Championship...

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 4634 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

There are 156 players competing at the PGA Championship this week, but only one of them has a foot-long braid of deep-fried goodness named after him. Introducing the Heath Slocum!

285091_10150290677618433_78819533432_7658526_1889365_n.jpg

Unfortunately, as delicious as his fuel was, Heath could only manage an 80 today. What a shame.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Originally Posted by deasy55

You guys and your American sports....

baseball is far superior to that abomination of a sport you fellas call cricket. ;) seriously though, baseball is infinitely better.

I'm from Ireland so I have no affiliation to either sport (Although the Irish Cricket team actually beat England not long ago)

I prefer cricket out of the 2 of them though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by senorchipotle

baseball is far superior to that abomination of a sport you fellas call cricket. ;) seriously though, baseball is infinitely better.

There are 156 players competing at the PGA Championship this week, but only one of them has a foot-long braid of deep-fried goodness named after him. Introducing the Heath Slocum!

Unfortunately, as delicious as his fuel was, Heath could only manage an 80 today. What a shame.

Not to be confused with the [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathcliff_Slocumb]Heathcliff Slocumb[/URL], which I can only assume is that dipped in a bit of :poo:,

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

[quote name="Chilli Dipper" url="/forum/thread/52362/the-93rd-pga-championship/144#post_638665"]

Not to be confused with the [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathcliff_Slocumb]Heathcliff Slocumb[/URL], which I can only assume is that dipped in a bit of :poo:,[/quote]The Red Sox turned Slocumb into Lowe and Varitek, two pillars of their world championship team. Surely, you can't poo-poo that! (Unless you're from Seattle.)

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

How? Baseball is such a one dimensional game, where participation from the players is such a small part of the team. Let me ask you a question, which is the most difficult?

Originally Posted by senorchipotle

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Probably didn't want to risk a normal warm up with an hour+ on the range. He hit a good first drive there anyway

Originally Posted by makaveli

25 minutes only? Or it's always like this?

The marquee group streaming thing is terrible today. 3 seconds FREEZE 3 seconds FREEZE etc

Edit: Just found the reason. Father also using the internet. Time to get him off it

for whatever reason the stream doesn't work on my macbook pro but it does on my mother's imac? anyway mine lags every 10 seconds or so. I don't mind at least I get to watch.

52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

i tried getting sky go to work on my laptop but work have to many blocks in place :(

:tmade: Driver: TM Superfast 2.0 - 9.5degree - Reg flex
:mizuno: 3 Wood: JPX800 - 16* Exhsar5 Stiff
:mizuno: 3 - PW: MP-67 Cut Muscle back - S300 stiff
:slazenger: Sand Wedge: 54degree, 12degree bounce
:slazenger: Lob Wedge: 60degree 10degree bounce
:ping: Putter: Karsten 1959 Anser 2 Toe weighted
:mizuno: Bag - Cart Style

Originally Posted by deasy55

Edit: Just found the reason. Father also using the internet. Time to get him off it

Who pays the internet bill?  [joke]

Man, I can't remember someone struggling like Clark in the "reigning champs" grouping in the PGA ...

Rory stiffs it out of the pot. This won't be fun waking up at 7.30 for my tee time tomorrow.

52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Originally Posted by michaeljames92

Rory stiffs it out of the pot. This won't be fun waking up at 7.30 for my tee time tomorrow.

What time is is there? 1am ish?

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Only 10.15 here. 12 hours ahead of Atlanta.

Speaking of the golf, can Rory start holing some putts? missed 3 genuine birdie chances already...

I had Tiger finishing top 25, I don't think he'll make the cut and I'm always hoping he'll play well.

Originally Posted by Kieran123

What time is is there? 1am ish?

52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Another player late to their tee time, Brandt Snedeker was assessed a 2 shot penalty.

52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Originally Posted by michaeljames92

Only 10.15 here. 12 hours ahead of Atlanta.

Speaking of the golf, can Rory start holing some putts? missed 3 genuine birdie chances already...

I had Tiger finishing top 25, I don't think he'll make the cut and I'm always hoping he'll play well.

Tiger will have to shoot 64/65 today to make the cut. I doubt it will happen...but you never know.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Note: This thread is 4634 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!