IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I might get out to the driving range this weekend. I don't think I'll go out to play till I get some reps in. My golfing muscles are not in good shape.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My golfing muscles are not in good shape.

I hear you there.

I haven't swung a club since September. Hoping the neck is healed up enough to start swinging in the next couple weeks.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I might get out to the driving range this weekend. I don't think I'll go out to play till I get some reps in. My golfing muscles are not in good shape.

I hear you there.

I haven't swung a club since September. Hoping the neck is healed up enough to start swinging in the next couple weeks.

I walked 9 Sunday and yesterday. I'm definitely feeling it.

- Shane

• 3 weeks later...

I've positively got to get out of this office for a bit. Off to Kittyhawk this afternoon and I don't care if its cold.

How are the conditions there? I haven't been out yet but have been planning a Dayton trip. Small possibility I'm out that way this weekend. Still too soft here...

Ryan M

How are the conditions there? I haven't been out yet but have been planning a Dayton trip. Small possibility I'm out that way this weekend. Still too soft here...

Still pretty soft, but playable. The weather conditions keep changing and a lot of rain is in the forecast this week. Several courses drain really well though.

Edit: I am actually in south Alabama at the moment. The weather here is AWESOME!

- Shane

Actually it was pretty good on Saturday. I guess Kittyhawk drains a bit better than some of the courses down here, but the floor was firm enough. The greens were much better than just a week ago. Things are really starting to green up.

Like @CarlSpackler ast thru Friday sounds pretty crappy.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I can't believe it has taken me this long to find TST! Originally from Tipp and now I am about 45 minutes south in Monroe. Anyone have some insight on an open league for this spring/summer? Mondays or Tuesdays are best but not picky. Usually journey up to Pipestone, Heatherwoode, or Community a few times a month to meet my dad but usually stay down in the Shaker Run, Walden Ponds, kings Island area (really best deal possible on last minute golf). Anyways, hit em well ~ Josh

Just wanted to introduce myself. I can't believe it has taken me this long to find TST! Originally from Tipp and now I am about 45 minutes south in Monroe. Anyone have some insight on an open league for this spring/summer? Mondays or Tuesdays are best but not picky. Usually journey up to Pipestone, Heatherwoode, or Community a few times a month to meet my dad but usually stay down in the Shaker Run, Walden Ponds, kings Island area (really best deal possible on last minute golf). Anyways, hit em well ~ Josh

Hello Buck Nutz.

I usually try to give Heatherwoode and Pipestone a wide berth, but I get to Community a few times a month. My mum lives in Beavercreek, so I'll do some yard work at her place and then hit Community in the afternoon.

Hey @Buck Nutz . I have a membership to the city courses this year, so I would be happy to meet up at Community any time.

- Shane

Hello Buck Nutz. I usually try to give Heatherwoode and Pipestone a wide berth, but I get to Community a few times a month. My mum lives in Beavercreek, so I'll do some yard work at her place and then hit Community in the afternoon.

Do you ever get out to Beavercreek GC? I find it can get a little tight with the houses and condos but the downhill par 3 shooting towards 675 is kind of a neat view.

Do you ever get out to Beavercreek GC? I find it can get a little tight with the houses and condos but the downhill par 3 shooting towards 675 is kind of a neat view.

It's not that tight. I play that course from the tips and hit driver and don't find it that bad. Some of the holes I might have to ease up a bit, but I've played tighter courses than that.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

I've been meaning to give it a chance, but it hasn't happened yet. As @saevel25 may recall, I'm probably better off sticking with the bunny courses for the time being. The Dales, I'll admit freely, is more my speed.

It's not that tight. I play that course from the tips and hit driver and don't find it that bad. Some of the holes I might have to ease up a bit, but I've played tighter courses than that.

You don't have quite as wide a range side to side as some of us do Matt ;-) it's quite possible I'd feel like I was looking down a 1 lane road while you felt clear to swing away. I seem to remember some discussion last year about trying to get out to Beavercreek but it fell through.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

You don't have quite as wide a range side to side as some of us do Matt  it's quite possible I'd feel like I was looking down a 1 lane road while you felt clear to swing away. I seem to remember some discussion last year about trying to get out to Beavercreek but it fell through.

The long lost JB. Good to hear from you again. While I'm not chomping at the bit to play Beavercreek, we should hit something after a certain deadline that comes up next week.

You don't have quite as wide a range side to side as some of us do Matt  it's quite possible I'd feel like I was looking down a 1 lane road while you felt clear to swing away. I seem to remember some discussion last year about trying to get out to Beavercreek but it fell through.

I'm not sure anyone has quite as wide a side to side range as you do. ;-)

Ryan M

I'm not sure anyone has quite as wide a side to side range as you do.

Yesterday I tried to destroy the ball on a par 5 and hit it about 60 yards left of the fairway. :whistle: #pulldraw

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Yesterday I tried to destroy the ball on a par 5 and hit it about 60 yards left of the fairway.  #pulldraw

#pulldrawmyass #redlightdistrict #hooker

Ryan M

Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!