Kettlebell stuff- swings, deadlift, goblet squats, rows

Also did some pushups

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

30 minutes spinning

20 minutes of arm/shoulder day moves, curls, tricep pulls/pushes, cable chops, cable cable rows forearm curls

Burpees for fun, blah.

Sit-ups

That's all I had time for before work. I hit a few balls in between sets so I didn't push very hard. During the day I walk, going to try and hoof it 5 miles today if I'm not too busy. I have 25 lb and 35 lb dumbbells in the office store room and I will hit those a few times just to get away from the desk. I'll spin some more after dinner. Rainy this week so no after work golf. Though I will hit more balls at home and roll some putts before bed.

Thu. is legs and I need to hit it hard and get up earlier, can't stop hitting the snooze lately.

Dave :-)

• Administrator

Ran two miles after playing in the 90° heat. Ugh.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Ran two miles after playing in the 90° heat. Ugh.

You're insane, my work out consisted of 2 beers after golf, Chinese food, and being lazy after playing golf today in this dreaded heat.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

30 minute spin

leg extensions

leg presses

ham curls

kettle bell travel swings

dumbbell lunges

Going to eat light so I can do a few 12 oz curls later.

Dave :-)

Ran two and a half miles at 7min/mile pace then did a couple sets of shoulder and arm workouts and some balance exercises.  Tried to get about 45 minutes of work in (including 15 minutes of super slow motion swing drills before I ran).

2000 meter row

6 sets of 15 Overhead squat ( 95 lbs)

6 Sets of 10 Deadlift (225 - 315 lbs)

100 Kettlebell swings (70lbs)

100 Box Jumps (24 inch box)

I'm definitely the bogey golfer in this thread :-D

Mike McLoughlin

I'm definitely the bogey golfer in this thread

Took me 7 months and losing 65lbs to be able to gain the range of motion to be able to even do overhead squats or full snatch cleans.  As I improved at the oly lifts my golf swing immediately improved also. I will know I have arrived when I do my first muscle up!

Took me 7 months and losing 65lbs to be able to gain the range of motion to be able to even do overhead squats or full snatch cleans.  As I improved at the oly lifts my golf swing immediately improved also. I will know I have arrived when I do my first muscle up!

Nice job with the weight lose.  Yeah muscle ups may just be out of my range right now ;-)

Mike McLoughlin

Just normal upper body weight lifting

Free weights

-Bench Press

- Shoulder press

- Bicep Curls

Cable

-Lat Pulldown

-Rows

-Tricep Pulldowns

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

My kettlebell instructor recommended I get a TRX for home for some shoulder/back/chest exercises.  Got it yesterday and today did 6 different exercises for about 20 minutes.  Really good stuff.

http://www.trxtraining.com/

Mike McLoughlin

You can tell you haven't worked out in a while when you do 150 pushups and 3 days later your LATS are sore. lol

Workout today will be pushups, pullups, and 3 games of beach volleyball.

Need to set myself up with an apartment gym asap. Maybe a bench and some of those 5-90 lb adjustable dumbbells.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Skill:

Snatch Clean Work

W.O.D:

Stations (4 mins at each station) As many sets as possible.

- 5 (55lb Kettlebell swings then 5 situps)

- 5 (135lb power cleans then 5 knees to elbows)

- 5 (75lb power snatch then 5 handstand pushups)

- Max effort Row

- Max effort Burpee Box jumps (24 inch box)

This workout flat out sucked and that is the best way I can describe it !

• Administrator

Ran two miles. Arch on right foot still a bit annoyed at me.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Ran two miles. Arch on right foot still a bit annoyed at me.

Oh, I hate that. I remember when I first started working out right after college. I was about 70 lbs heavier then. I wanted to get back into running/jogging. I go an pull the muscle in the arch of my foot. I was out of commission from anything moderately impactfull for about 3 months.

A good massage, Golf Ball. Just place it on the ground, and apply pressure with your foot and roll it around. Gives a good tissue massage to the arch of your foot. Ice it as well, get the inflammation down.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• Administrator
Oh, I hate that. I remember when I first started working out right after college. I was about 70 lbs heavier then. I wanted to get back into running/jogging. I go an pull the muscle in the arch of my foot. I was out of commission from anything moderately impactfull for about 3 months.

A good massage, Golf Ball. Just place it on the ground, and apply pressure with your foot and roll it around. Gives a good tissue massage to the arch of your foot. Ice it as well, get the inflammation down.

Thanks. It's not inflamed, and it's barely mild discomfort, not something that's going to keep me out a day let alone a month. I'm pretty in tune with my body and running, or I have been ever since my "form analysis" stretch where my calves killed me for a month solid. :)