IGNORED

My plan to become a pro!!!!!!! HATERS STAY AWAY.

Shorty
Note: This thread is 4533 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by TourSpoon

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSDOGS1976

I'm shooting for the super seniors tour. Only 2.5 years before I'm 60, so that should give me plenty of time to get my game ready. Would like to win enough money so I could afford one of those 12,000 acre ranches like Greg Norman owns in Colorado.

I'll keep you guys up to date on my progress.

As a show of confidence, you should start stockpiling weapons so that when you live next to Greg, you can go shooting with him. I am calling Feherty right now so that he can have first dibs on documenting your meteoric rise. Man, this thread is really giving me hope!  Thanks guys.

Every civilian should own their own Barrett 50 cal. It's practical. You never really know when the zombie apocalypse is gonna go down.

Picture 5.png

• Upvote 1

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by forza utreg

a 51 year old guy that use the word 'haters' has serious issues.

If we were compiling a comprehensive list of all Shorty's serious issues, this particular one would not be strongly tipped to finish inside the top 20, my friend.

• Upvote 1

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Originally Posted by forza utreg

a 51 year old guy that use the word 'haters' has serious issues.

Dude - you're trolling me?

And anyway. Guess what? Yesterday I drained a 40 footer.

So....bro, I'm not getting your point.

51  is the new 31 and I only plan on winning a few tournaments so I can have enough money to live comfortably and go kiteboarding and skating.

Sheesh....haters.......I hate them. Just because you've achieved nothing in your life doesn't mean you can dis me.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Originally Posted by Stretch

If we were compiling a comprehensive list of all Shorty's serious issues, this particular one would not be strongly tipped to finish inside the top 20, my friend.

Says the man who laughs at his own "jokes" on-line.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Originally Posted by luu5

Hater!!!!

Shorty's so next level even his haters have haters!

Stretch.

Originally Posted by sacm3bill

Indeed, the meta-haters.

I never meta-hater I didn't hate on.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Originally Posted by zeg

I never meta-hater I didn't hate on.

Hey haters, you have to stop hating on the hater haters.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Originally Posted by Shorty

Hey haters, you have to stop hating on the hater haters.

I think you have the makings of a mega dance club hit there.  By rapmaster Shor-T.

The more you hate on his name, the better Short-tay's chances of fame...don't be a hater, player skater...hate is the new love.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Note: This thread is 4533 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!