IGNORED

Brand New Titleist MB710 Set pw-3i Project X Rifle 5.0 Shafts

basscat348
Note: This thread is 4526 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Brand new Titleist MB710 Forged set P-3i with project X 5.0 shafts titleist grips and head covers.They are brand new still in factory plastic.Call or text ma at 214-551-5269 I live in Anna Texas if you would like to come by  and pick them up.If you want them sent to you I will.You pay shipping and I will only accept a money order no paypal.

Adams 9065LD 8.5* with a Nunchuk shaft
Adams CB1 gw-4i with Project X 6.0 shafts , Mizuno MT-11 58* wedge
Callaway Steelhead 3
Tour Exotics Hybrid 16* and 18*
Ping long putter

Where did they come from?

:callaway: BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5* Rogue Silver 60 :callaway: x2hot 3deep 14.5* (TBD) :tmade: RSI UDI 20* RIP Tour 90 :bridgestone: J40CB 4-PW Steelfiber i95 :vokey: SM4 50* KBS Tour V :vokey: SM5 54* KBS 610 :vokey: SM5 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 MannKrafted Handmade Custom

A friend of mine.

Callaway Steelhead 3
Ping long putter

Where did those cheesy headcovers come from?

:callaway: BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5* Rogue Silver 60 :callaway: x2hot 3deep 14.5* (TBD) :tmade: RSI UDI 20* RIP Tour 90 :bridgestone: J40CB 4-PW Steelfiber i95 :vokey: SM4 50* KBS Tour V :vokey: SM5 54* KBS 610 :vokey: SM5 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 MannKrafted Handmade Custom

The covers make them look like fakes.

Not saying they are, but if that's how they came to you.......

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I use these covers on my irons I play with because I like them.They keep the bag rash off of them.Seriously though as far as the fake comments go most people cant even break 90 and it doesnt have anything to do real or fake with clubs.If bobby jones could play with the clubs he did and score the way he did back then I dont see any reason why people get so wound up over this topic.All I would like to say is if you would like to see or buy my clubs please email,post here ,but please dont comment about stupid shit its really childish and not needed in a place like this.

Callaway Steelhead 3
Ping long putter

Originally Posted by basscat348

If bobby jones could play with the clubs he did and score the way he did back then I dont see any reason why people get so wound up over this topic.

What Bobby Jones shot with the clubs he had has absolutely nothing to do with whether they are fake or not. The comment was a statement, not an accusation. Counterfeit clubs is a huge problem right now and most of the "Chinese OEM" (aka fake) manufacturers include headcovers like these with their irons.

Money order only is a little suspicious as well... No protection for the buyer

• Upvote 2

Come to think of it, when I ordered my AP2's from Titleist they cam in a box, bubble wrap around the head, plastic on the grips.... NO plastic bags. My co-worker just opened his new 712 AP1's an hour ago.... Same thing box, bubble wrap, plastic on grips.... NO bags.

Originally Posted by jpalermo

Come to think of it, when I ordered my AP2's from Titleist they cam in a box, bubble wrap around the head, plastic on the grips.... NO plastic bags. My co-worker just opened his new 712 AP1's an hour ago.... Same thing box, bubble wrap, plastic on grips.... NO bags.

I think these clubs are pretty clearly fake.
I wasn't going to mention the "body bags" which are the number one pointer. I've never seen them either. They are fakes to be sure.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Fakes no doubt,

The lettering is in the wrong places and just looks wrong

Here is a real club. Notice the MB and the location/look of 'forged'...Eve the 7 on '710' on the hosel looks completely different

201061615355200.jpg

He also never states they aren't fake in the response to Shorty....covering his own ass?

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Originally Posted by Kieran123

Fakes no doubt,

The lettering is in the wrong places and just looks wrong

Here is a real club. Notice the MB and the location/look of 'forged'...Eve the 7 on '710' on the hosel looks completely different

He also never states they aren't fake in the response to Shorty....covering his own ass?

No offense, but the club in your picture looks fake.  The i's in Titleist aren't dotted.  The picture below comes directly from Titleist's website.  If his are fake - which I don't doubt - they're better fakes than the one in your picture.

2010_US_509_3?resMode=sharp&rgn=0,0,1920,1152&scl=2.73972602739726&fmt=jpeg&id=1yhEG0tFfg36gf6Ug-grDp

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am not sure how this turned into a fake club debate but my clubs are a registered set at titleist.com.Say what you want about plastic bag's,  bubble wrap , head covers Etc. but mine are real authentic iron set that have been registered with titleist.

Callaway Steelhead 3
Ping long putter

• Administrator

Inappropriate posts (for a Marketplace ad) have been removed.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades