IGNORED

What are your other sports/hobbies/activities?

dak4n6
Note: This thread is 3992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by David in FL

One day they THREW ME OUT OF THE AIRPLANE! Thought it was enormously funny. Me, not so much. Things got a little ugly when everyone finally got down.......

......next time up, not one of them landed within 2 miles of zone. Oops.

That sounds really off to me.  You'll have to tell the story sometime.  Sounds kinda 1960's attitudes.  If it's more contemporary I could see the whole operation being shut down... (Maybe you shouldn't tell me, I'd have an obligation to do something).

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Guitar, singing and song writing.  I have built a few guitar amplifiers and effects as well, which was fun.  Love to cook and try different wines.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Originally Posted by boogielicious

Guitar, singing and song writing.  I have built a few guitar amplifiers and effects as well, which was fun.  Love to cook and try different wines.

Ever play any Keeley Pedals?  Love his True Bypass Blues Driver.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

That sounds really off to me.  You'll have to tell the story sometime.  Sounds kinda 1960's attitudes.  If it's more contemporary I could see the whole operation being shut down... (Maybe you shouldn't tell me, I'd have an obligation to do something).

Yep. 1980. Pilots flying skydivers are required to wear a parachute by Federal Regulation. Head pilot for the operation was in the plane and landed it. You're right. That would make the national news these days....!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

They still have to wear bailout rigs.  We usually teach our pilots through graduation anyway.  But it's always voluntary.

Bill - 

Originally Posted by cipher

I have a relative who owns an archery company, so for me it has been easy to get into archery and bow hunting.

what kinda bow you shooting? What company do they own?

I shoot alot of 3-D's and in the winter i shoot in a league. Nothing better than climbing the tree first day..

Just started bowling as well..even got my own bowling ball with my name on it!

Originally Posted by Forsythe04

what kinda bow you shooting? What company do they own?

I shoot alot of 3-D's and in the winter i shoot in a league. Nothing better than climbing the tree first day..

Just started bowling as well..even got my own bowling ball with my name on it!

I shoot a Mathews.  He is my uncle.  I don't shoot a lot but enjoy it and of course being in WI we do some hunting.  It is a nice break from golf in the fall.  We all went bow fishing on Tuesday as well.  That was pretty fun.  Had not tried it before.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

I shoot a Mathews.  He is my uncle.  I don't shoot a lot but enjoy it and of course being in WI we do some hunting.  It is a nice break from golf in the fall.  We all went bow fishing on Tuesday as well.  That was pretty fun.  Had not tried it before.

Your uncle's name is Mathews and you shot him? ;-) Sorry, I'm just a dingleberry with nothing better to do. :-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Your uncle's name is Mathews and you shot him?

Sorry, I'm just a dingleberry with nothing better to do.

Yep now Jr. owns the company.  You dinglefairy! I never could figure out why it is Mathews and not Mathew's though.  It is actually named after his son.  He also makes these guitars .  His side got the brains, our side...um I gotta go.

Nate

They still have to wear bailout rigs.  We usually teach our pilots through graduation anyway.  But it's always voluntary.  :-X

There are very few pilots who will voluntarily jump out of a perfectly good airplane! :-O

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Mountain biking, roller blading and Michigan football.   I use to fly radio controlled airplanes and scuba dive but not anymore, although I still have all of the pieces.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Thats freaking awesome. They put out a great product thats for sure, ive worked on plenty of them. Great attention to detail and well built

Originally Posted by Forsythe04

Thats freaking awesome. They put out a great product thats for sure, ive worked on plenty of them. Great attention to detail and well built

Yeah he is essentially and inventor/engineer, owner and founder, but spends most of his time in R&D.;  They do make great products, he calls it advanced simplicity.  He believes in making things more efficient through simple effective design, invented the solo cam for that reason.  He takes that approach to the golf course.  I think he plays about once or twice a year with a 3W a 7i and a putter.

Nate

I have a couple of guitars and amps, but haven't played in a while. Today my pastime is divided by motorcycling, golfing, reading and watching golf on TV

Driver:     TaylorMade Jetspeed, stiff

Fws:        Taylormade RBZ 5 wood

Hybrids:   TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 rescue 3H

Irons:      Callaway X2 Hot Pro

Wedges:  Cleveland CG16 54*/14

Ping Glide WS 58*

Putter:     TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs

Ever play any Keeley Pedals?  Love his True Bypass Blues Driver.

I will have to check them out.  Pedal Acquisition Syndrome is worse than GAS!  I am a fan of Analogman and ZVex.  Building pedals was fun, but sometimes I would spend hours trying to find why the circuit wasn't working.  Best thing about pedals is your can buy and sell them when you get bored with them.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Originally Posted by boogielicious

I will have to check them out.  Pedal Acquisition Syndrome is worse than GAS!  I am a fan of Analogman and ZVex.  Building pedals was fun, but sometimes I would spend hours trying to find why the circuit wasn't working.  Best thing about pedals is your can buy and sell them when you get bored with them.

These guys make great pedals too >>> http://emmaelectronic.com/

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!