IGNORED

Must have accessories?

hendog
Note: This thread is 4290 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I carry a spray bottle of water in the beverage holder on my push cart. Makes it easy to clean the dirt, grass, and sand off my clubs.

Callaway Big Bertha 10.5

Callaway X2Hot Hybrids 16*, 22*, 25*

Callaway XR Irons 6-AW

Callaway Mack Daddy 2 54*,59*, 64*

Odyssey Metal-X Milled Rossie Putter

Bag Boy Revolver LE bag

Bag Boy Quad cart

Originally Posted by Timothy Voyles

Na most people fail and think it's an Oklahoma marker... I have two actually and they are grey with the red O or red with a grey O. The UT turds smart off about OU sucks and just roll with like yeha, they are trash... The confusion sets in and I explain that it's not OU and then their like ok... uh...

As a matter of fact with all the Ohio stuff I have no one has ever made a cheater comment to me or about the recent events. Trading yellow wind pants for tats is cheating? /discussion

Yeah, those UT guys are idiots (check the logo on the bike in my picture )

Good stuff from everyone. I like the G Clip. May have to snag one of those. Be nice to hang the glove out when walking. Sunscreen and tape are actually in my bag somewhere. I have several towels but always cheap out and get the regular ones and not the good ones. Love the koozie idea. That's going in today.

Also some Advil for my shoulder when I hit the ground 6 inches behind the ball. Happens at least once a month.

I actually carried my own club yardages for a while when I was dialing them in. Now I've got them down so no need.

What I need is a hat that does not soak up sweat and rain on me when I'm standing over the ball. Not sure there is such a thing.

Advil...

come to think of it I have some aleve and pseudophed in my bag too... never know when allergies will spike or joints get achey

Is that a generic brand?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Is that a generic brand?

lol lemme google that spelling for ya...

pseudoephedrine =P

actually ya it is a generic brand, just little red pills in silver packaging. something that's been in my bags for a couple of years, more than likely expired too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Is that a generic brand?

lol lemme google that spelling for ya...

pseudoephedrine =P

actually ya it is a generic brand, just little red pills in silver packaging. something that's been in my bags for a couple of years, more than likely expired too!

I'm serious - wondering if that's what was in Sudafed. I guess I can go check the google too.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

The one thing I can't go without these days is my Kleen Kanteen insulated beverage bottle, made of stainless steel.  I just fill it up with ice, add water and the ice stays well beyond my round.  I once made a juniper based beverage before a round, forgot it in my trunk and left it overnight.  It still had a huge chunk of ice in it the next day.  I swear by that thing.

Vr_s 9.5 degree Diamana Blueboard 63 Stiff

Vr_s 15 degree Diamana Blueboard 73 Stiff

Vr_s 19 degree Diamana Blueboard 73 Stiff

Vr Pro 3-P Project x 5.5 Hard Stepped Once

Vr Pro DS  56 & 60 True Temper S400

Spider Ghost 34"

ProV1

Don't remember the brand, but my wife got me a few accessories for Xmas last year, including a club brush with a little groove cleaner point and this awesome towel.  The towel is actually a cylinder, with a nice regular towel surface on the outside for your hands or for getting grass and whatnot off your clubs, and then half the inside is a soft surface for cleaning mud/dirt off your clubs, and then half the inside is a plastic surface more like a kitchen scrubber sponge that helps get more stubborn dirt off the clubs.  The cylinder arrangement is nice cause if you only use the inside to clean anything but grass off the club face, the outside stays relatively clean so you can wipe off your hands without getting mud and dirt on them.

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I recently bought a scorecard holder for the back pocket.  I've walked 100's of rounds in my life and can't believe I just stumbled onto this.  I just took it for granted that the scorecard will be a wrinkled mess and the pencil always gets loose and risks poking you.  Best 8 dollar investment of the year.

I got an amphibian towel last year and that thing is sweet.  Wet on the inside dry on the outside, Brilliant!

What's in my Micro Lite Bag:

Driver: RocketBallz Tour 9
3 Wood: V Steel 15 degree
3-PW: 762 DCIGW: CG 12 52 degree

SW/LW: spin milled 56/11, 60/7

Putter: 2 Ball 35"

I have the normal stuff.  Balls, tees, divot tool etc.  The only fancy thing I have is my ball marker.  its a 1879 Morgan silver dollar.  I'm a numismatist and it is just something that I have been using for years now.

1879_morgan_dollar_obv.jpg

I also use Golfshot GPS for distances and my grandfathers sandwedge from the 60 or 70's.  The sandwedge is so worn down that the toe is rounded and the groves are barely there.  I am still able to hit it out of the trap well though, so I continue to use it.

I have a very nice Boston Bruins divot tool/ball barker combo I got from a vacation. The only tool and ball marker I use, though I buy a lot of them as souvenirs from different places. I have a Callaway range finder that I personally prefer to gps, but you cant go wrong with gps either. ProTee's. Callaway Warbird gloves. Wilson Staff Driver hat. Club and cleat brush made by, I believe, Top Flite. I always have spare soft cleats with me. And a Cleat tool. A callaway scorecard holder for the back pocket. Groove sharpener. Penta TP balls.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

A couple things not mentioned by others here:

• Tiny Swiss Army knife with scissors -  Almost never used but on a few occasions it's come in extremely handy
  • Pair of knitting needles and elastic string -    Takes up no room in the bag and weighs nothing, but very handy for grooving my stroke on the practice green.   And if play ever gets really slow, I guess I can pull them out and knit a sweater while waiting.

I am a minimalist. I have the normal stuff, balls, tees, sharpie, divot tool. I have a GPS and a Laser Rangefinder. I prefer the GPS but occasionally I still need the rangefinder. To clean my clubs I use a wet towel, nothing fancy. I find most golf gadgets to be ridiculous and unnecessary. All I need in my pocket is a couple of wooden tees, a quarter, and a divot tool.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4290 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!