IGNORED

What did santa bring you this year (2012)?

TimG3394
Note: This thread is 4114 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

3 dozen taylormade penta 5 balls Nike golf shoes Ping pick em up belly putter Winter golf gloves Almost golf practice balls Tees Gift cards to dicks- need a 3 wood, not sure where I'm going with that yet. Off all week, temp is high of 39 and 30mph winds the next 3 days.

Taylormade 425 R7 Driver- Tour stiff Cobra AMP 3 wood- Stiff Titleist 704 CB irons 2-PW Cleveland 588 wedges- 56 and 60 Ping Pick Em Up- belly putter Taylormade Penta 5 balls

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 7"

Viper remote start keyless entry for my truck

Fossil Watch

Club regrips

Dozen Pro-V1

Divot Repair Tool with Air Force & Pittsburgh Steeler Logo ballmakers

Pittsburgh Steelers License plate holder

Pittsburgh Steelers tees (black n gold ones)

Manfrotto camera bag, going to come in handy this year and looks more "professional" than a backpack.  Also some golf clothes including a couple argyl sweaters.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

white TaylorMade hat

Nike golf shoes

Tiger Woods The Masters for the Wii

1.5 dozen Callaway golf balls

It's 1.5 dozen because my 11yr old used 2 sleeves to make a desk decoration for me - she had my father in law screw/glue them into a pyramid and mount them on a wood base, then wrote "#1 Dad" on the balls. Probably my favorite of the gifts!

Russ B.

1. 5 Simple Keys DVD
  2. Rule 21 Golf towel
  3. Gift Card
  4. Tees

Best of all, on Christmas Eve, my son got accepted to one of the colleges he applied to!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Bushnell Medalist range finder - best gift of the year, but that's not saying much.  My family has a fairly well established tradition that the adults don't do gift exchanges outside of spouses and children.  So other than a couple of cards, that's really the only gift I received.  But it was also the only one I wanted, so that's perfectly fine with me.

Nike SQ MachSpeed Driver 

Calloway RAZR Fit 3W  

Taylor Made R7 Irons 

White Ice #1 35" 

Mizuno F50 5-7W 

Bushnell Medalist Range Finder 

Santa was very generous this year

• Birdieball 4 x 13.5 putting mat
  • SC GoLo Putter
  • FootJoy lined argyle sweater
  • Gift cards
  • Jets headcover

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by newtogolf

Santa was very generous this year

Birdieball 4 x 13.5 putting mat

SC GoLo Putter

FootJoy lined argyle sweater

Gift cards

Jets headcover

Return that one. Don't let the stink contaminate the rest of your clubs! (I have no room to talk - Big Blue looked more like Big Blech against the Ravens)

dak4n6

LOL, I'm a Mets fan too so I am used to the pain and abuse related to cheering and having season tickets (Jets) to a losing team.

Originally Posted by dak4n6

Return that one. Don't let the stink contaminate the rest of your clubs!   (I have no room to talk - Big Blue looked more like Big Blech against the Ravens)

Joe Paradiso

Not a whole lot of golf related stuff for me... just a pair of shoes, but I love 'em. I got the TRUE Linkswear True phx in white/red/black.

That makes 6 pairs of TRUEs for me (two paris of the 2011 tours, 2011 stealths, 2 pairs of the sensei, and these) although one pair of the tours (my white ones) are "retired."

• Upvote 1

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

New Foot Joys, Loudmouth Shorts, Polo Shirts,2 round of golf at a local private club,

new Disney GRUMPY Headcover!!.......and ProV1Xs, Hex Blacks, and Diablo Tour golf balls, all of which I don't play with.

Razr Fit 9.5 degree with Project X 6.0                                             

Razr Fit 15 degree with Project X 6.0 

X Series 2H,3H,4H and 5H with Dynamic Gold High Launch  

X-22 4-9 PW,AW,SW,LW with True Temper Dynamic Gold SL S300U   

: Odyssey White Hot XG Teron

Callaway Hex Chrome    

2012 14 Way Stand bag  

SG5

Originally Posted by canadianpro

I received a golf ball buckle with my club's logo

I got my buddy one of those, but with the Toronto Maple Leafs logo. Awesome product

I'm not going left or right of those trees, ok? I'm going over those trees...with a little draw.

Originally Posted by newtogolf

LOL, I'm a Mets fan too so I am used to the pain and abuse related to cheering and having season tickets (Jets) to a losing team.

Welcome to the club, lifetime Detroit Lions fan here .

Back on topic: I got a Scotty Newport 2 Select Putter from my wife, a golf organizer for your the trunk of your car (basically a briefcase for golf shoes, shorts, gloves, tees etc.) and a club cleaning tool from my sister-in-law.

Rarely get any golf related stuff for Christmas- The wife gave up on that a long time ago. She doesn't like the game AT ALL after being FORCED to play it in Ireland as a child. But she doesn't begrudge me for playing because it was my choice. Other relatives know that I'm kinda picky about them buying "golf stuff" just because I'm a golfer, and to not buy the stuff hanging on the racks at Sports Authority or Walmart. Just don't want them to waste their money for something like a "glove hanger" that I probably won't use, or practice balls when I live in an apartment 4 stories up. My golf buddies and I will occasionally exchange small silly stuff that may or may not be golf related. This year they got a set of "those naked lady golf tees". Which, by the way, can be used as ball mark repair tools. If I want or need "golf stuff", I get it myself or use gift cards for that purpose. I prefer things this way because I put it to stuff that I actually will use or need. edit- however, saying that- the one real good golf related gift in the last few years was a good quality putting mat. helped me work on my stroke over the winter of 2010- came out in 2011 with a better stroke and sank a lot more putts with MUCH fewer 3 putts. Still use it every other week or so just to keep and eye in.

Note: This thread is 4114 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!