• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, natureboy said:

This pic was in my Twitter feed:

twitter feed ad.PNG

That's weird.

My cat said almost the exact same thing when I told her the costs of sending her to a high level feline university. Looks like she will be attending a state college...

dak4n6

3 minutes ago, dak4n6 said:

That's weird.

My cat said almost the exact same thing when I told her the costs of sending her to a high level feline university. Looks like she will be attending a state college...

LOL.

Kevin

These clubs use cork and ball bearings. Ooohhhh.

NFSW. S bomb:

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

(edited)

That ain't nothing. Y'all remember Mark Webe's infamous meltdown with the mic's recording? I actually just happened to be watching live at that very moment, and my jaw dropped. I couldn't figure out if I really just heard what I heard. Afterwards the PGA cleansed the entire internet of all copies, but it looks like they are making their way back...

I think it is hilarious, but if it is over the top, mods please remove...

Edited by dak4n6

dak4n6

Bryson DeChambeau signs his name... backwards. Unless I'm mistaken and he signed it on the other side and the ink is showing through. If not, maybe a little contrarian too much, but I admire him for his thinking outside the universe that contains the planet that contains the continent that contains the building that contains the box.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

5 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Bryson DeChambeau signs his name... backwards. Unless I'm mistaken and he signed it on the other side and the ink is showing through. If not, maybe a little contrarian too much, but I admire him for his thinking outside the universe that contains the planet that contains the continent that contains the building that contains the box.

Who does he think he is, da Vinci?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Pffft, stupid exercise ball, I can hit off of bags of fertilizer.

Steve

Holy snow on the roof 

Steve

8 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Holy snow on the roof 

Yeah but it doesn't collapse. Booooo! Oh, and BTW Josephine, almost twice the height of a man = a lot more than 30"...

dak4n6

Where's my cheese? WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?

Steve

10 hours ago, dak4n6 said:

Can anyone tell me why McD's workers find it so hard to line up burger, cheese, and buns somewhere within the same zip code?

Lack of motivation. :-P

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I want this hip replacement part in me because I saw a commercial with Jamie Sadlowski in it.

Steve

Enjoy your Liquid Candy, Wet Sugary with Bubbles, AKA Pop :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

2 hours ago, saevel25 said:

Enjoy your Liquid Candy, Wet Sugary with Bubbles, AKA Pop :-D

That was good...effervescent liquid candy. I think I recall a story when Ross Perot was putting together his run for President that he approached an exec at Coke or Pepsi to run his campaign. When the guy said, why should he give up such a lucrative job for the headaches of running a campaign, Perot responded, "Do you want to sell sugar water all your life?".

That said, I like an occasional bottle of pop...everything in moderation. Don't like sodas in schools as part of official food programs or any soda available for kids below HS. You're not depriving the kids, you're protecting them. Soda companies should run the numbers - does it pay about the same if the person starts consuming 10 years earlier but also dies 10 years earlier from diabetes?

Edited by natureboy

Kevin

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, natureboy said:

That was good...effervescent liquid candy. I think I recall a story when Ross Perot was putting together his run for President that he approached an exec at Coke or Pepsi to run his campaign. When the guy said, why should he give up such a lucrative job for the headaches of running a campaign, Perot responded, "Do you want to sell sugar water all your life?".

That was Steve Jobs to John Sculley.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

16 hours ago, iacas said:

That was Steve Jobs to John Sculley.

Interesting. I must have been more interested in the tangential Perot connection at the time I read or heard the item mentioning Jobs' recruiting pitch.

Kevin