Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BuckeyeNut

Speaking of ball markers.............I am offering a beautiful ball marker for sale.

15 posts in this topic

For only 50cents plus $2 shipping and handling, this beautiful bronzed looking coin can be yours.......

Please order now while supplies last!!

Call toll free 1-800-GET-SOME to order now!!

You should list it on eBay. You'll get more than 50 cents for it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You should offer up some of the "Limited Edition Canadian Ball Markers".

Wow!! That looks like the perfect size, it even has an engraving of Abe Lincoln on it. 50 cents almost seems to cheap.

But wait.....order now and get a 2d one for FREE.   Just pay separate shipping and handling!

I have some vintage "wheat" ones that I can let go for $100 each.  They come with a certificate of authenticity and I know for a fact that one of them was in Trevino's pocket when he threw the snake on Nicklaus.

You could link in to the movie and say it is an engraving of Daniel Day Lewis.

Buy 10 or more and we'll throw in this beautifully handcrafted ball washer free.  That's a value of over $99.

Wait a second guys, I'm pretty sure these are made in China. I went to a Chinese restaurant the other day and saw a bowl full of them on the counter. Looked to be pretty cheap quality, mass produced. And besides, "In God we trust"? No one who speaks English is going to come up with nonsense like that.

And I'm fairly sure the ball washer won't fit my waist and probably contains lead paint.

I might consider them if they are pure copper..... I will throw them in to my collection of copper I have stripped out of houses while people were on vacation.

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

I will throw them in to my collection of copper I have stripped out of houses while people were on vacation.

LOL

hehehe.......

I should have noted.........the photo is not actual size!    The actual coin is the size of a penny

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

You should offer up some of the "Limited Edition Canadian Ball Markers".

yes!!  I could make a killing selling these............

heck yes!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0