IGNORED

My Swing (cipher)

cipher
Note: This thread is 926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just for reference.

WOW!! Seriously impressed buddy!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Why is Grant Waite wearing a beanie? ;-)

[quote name="Ernest Jones" url="/t/65114/my-swing-cipher/300#post_912702"] WOW!! Seriously impressed buddy![/quote] Very kind words guys. I owe how far I have come this year to you Mike, Erik, Dave and Brian. Four of the best instructors out there. You guys have all helped me so much! The photo of 6 and 7 is just a point of reference for working on things this winter. With some hard work this winter I am hoping for some continued improvement next season.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

• 2 months later...

Still working on the same damn thing!  Bobby Knight Drill as I call it.  Throw that Biyatch!  haha!

Nate

Still working on the same damn thing!  Bobby Knight Drill as I call it.  Throw that Biyatch!  haha!

Ok I got to know, were did you find that drill, and what does it help you out with?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Ok I got to know, were did you find that drill, and what does it help you out with?

It is not my intellectual property.  :)  I just found my own prop at the office and call it what it is.

It may not help anyone else but it helps me with this:

http://thesandtrap.com/t/61376/5sk-video-thread/144#post_917133

Nate

• Administrator

Good, now DO IT FASTER! THROW THE CHAIR!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Good, now DO IT FASTER! THROW THE CHAIR!

I might have to head out in the shop for that... ;-)

Nate

• Administrator

I might have to head out in the shop for that...

Then SHOOT IT WITH YOUR NEW GUN!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Then SHOOT IT WITH YOUR NEW GUN!

Haha I would but it is just a trigger and a stock right now.  :)  That would be fun though, now that you mention it! Pull!

Nate

• Administrator
Haha I would but it is just a trigger and a stock right now.  :)  That would be fun though, now that you mention it! Pull!

Then just THROW YOUR NEW TRIGGER AND STOCK AT IT UNTIL YOU HAVE A FULL GUN, THEN SHOOT IT! For added fun, YELL "PULL!" BEFORE THROWING THE CHAIR.

Then just THROW YOUR NEW TRIGGER AND STOCK AT IT UNTIL YOU HAVE A FULL GUN, THEN SHOOT IT! For added fun, YELL "PULL!" BEFORE THROWING THE CHAIR.

Please stop yelling :-$

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

OK, OK I WILL GO THROW CHAIRS AROUND IN MY FRONT YARD THIS WEEKEND AND FREAK MY NEIGHBORS OUT!

Nate

• Administrator

Please stop yelling

IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY! O:)

AGREED. WAY MORE FUNNER. BESIDE, NEED TO BE HEARD OVER THE GUNFIRE.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

AGREED. WAY MORE FUNNER. BESIDE, NEED TO BE HEARD OVER THE GUNFIRE.

WELL...IF I BUY THE $250 STAMP AND SUPPRESS IT, AND SINCE THE ROUND IS SUB SONIC, I WILL NOT EVEN NEED HEARING PROTECTION!

LET'S GO BUY SOME WATERMELONS AND CHOOT EM UP!  WAIT I GOT IT.  ERIK CAN HAVE THE BLACKOUT, I WILL DO THE DRILL HOLDING A WATERMELON.  ERIK WILL YELL PULL!  AND I WILL THROW THAT BITCH!  greatest...drill...ever.

Nate

• Administrator

WELL...IF I BUY THE $250 STAMP AND SUPPRESS IT, AND SINCE THE ROUND IS SUB SONIC, I WILL NOT EVEN NEED HEARING PROTECTION!

LET'S GO BUY SOME WATERMELONS AND CHOOT EM UP!  WAIT I GOT IT.  ERIK CAN HAVE THE BLACKOUT, I WILL DO THE DRILL HOLDING A WATERMELON.  ERIK WILL YELL PULL!  AND I WILL THROW THAT BITCH!  greatest...drill...ever.

I'm quite good at skeet shooting. Granted, I've never tried it with a rifle… :D

Note: This thread is 926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!