IGNORED

2013 Masters Discussion Thread, Update with Tiger's Illegal Drop (Post #343)

iacas
Note: This thread is 4015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Originally Posted by noSnowman

Butch Harmon was / is what Tiger needs.

Adam Scott and Tigers old caddie proved that!

You do realize that Butch Harmon hasn't worked with Adam Scott for about two years now, right?

And Tiger's the #1 player in the world again, right?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You do realize that Butch Harmon hasn't worked with Adam Scott for about two years now, right? And Tiger's the #1 player in the world again, right?

y U do realize esp. If you read that whole story Tiger can't hit a fairway. U do realise that Tiger wants to win MAJORS. 5 years and counting. His weakness he can't find the fairway and his swing looks like it needs more work

Tiger has ego problems. He reminds me of the owner of the Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. Don't give credit to any one other than themselves and you can be a peon in their world. I am a cowboy fan/ once was a Woods fan. Know some things

He reminds me of the owner of the Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

Yes, I often get the two confused, they are so similar.  I heard they once met and fans of both could hardly distinguish who was the billionaire NFL team owner/oil tycoon and who was the professional golfer.

Anyhow, this is veering into a slightly different topic.  You should create a new thread with your opinions of Tiger Woods.  I'd give a penny for your thoughts.  You give much insight that is a breath a fresh air compared to these other regulars who think they know something about Tiger.  #1 in the world?  Like that means something!  Tell us more about how we're peons in comparison!

• Upvote 1

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

• Administrator

If you read that whole story Tiger can't hit a fairway. … His weakness he can't find the fairway and his swing looks like it needs more work

Yeah, he just finished sixth in total driving last year, and has won six PGA Tour events in the last year, and despite a four-stroke penalty/stroke-of-bad-luck at Augusta finished T4 or whatever (four strokes behind Adam Scott).

Tiger's doing just fine. You'll find PLENTY of people who would bet you just about anything reasonable that Tiger wins more PGA Tour events AND majors in the next five years than Adam Scott.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

U do realize esp. If you read that whole story Tiger can't hit a fairway. U do realise that Tiger wants to win MAJORS. 5 years and counting. His weakness he can't find the fairway and his swing looks like it needs more work

I think Tiger is hitting the driver a lot better than he has in years.  Only a matter of time before he wins another major.  It's not like he's been out of the hunt in the last few.

Also noSnowman please learn how to multi-quote

Reply with a Multi-Quote

Replying with a multi-quotation allows you to respond in line to another poster and include context to your replies or to reply to multiple posters within the same reply.

1. Navigate to the posts you would like to respond to.
  2. At the bottom of each post, toward the left, you will see the Multi-Quote button with two sets of quote marks.  Click here on each of the posts you would like to quote.
  3. When you are satisfied with your selection, click the Single-Quote button on one of the posts you would like to quote.
  4. The text editor will open with the posts you have quoted.  When you are finished replying to the posts, click the "Submit Post" button at the bottom of the editor.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

. And this forum seems to not want other opinions of it don't match there's! One of Tigers wins he hit 1 fairway on Saturday..Wait until the US Open. We will see him try and hack it out of some real grass. Oh and another thing I could give a Rats A$$ how much $$$ woods has. Treat people how you want to be treated. I am not no Adam Scott fan either. I was rooting for Cabrera Not a fan of him either. Rickie Fowler fan if you must know. Thanks for the logo ;-)

. And this forum seems to not want other opinions of it don't match there's! One of Tigers wins he hit 1 fairway on Saturday..Wait until the US Open. We will see him try and hack it out of some real grass. Oh and another thing I could give a Rats A$$ how much $$$ woods has. Treat people how you want to be treated. I am not no Adam Scott fan either. I was rooting for Cabrera Not a fan of him either. Rickie Fowler fan if you must know. Thanks for the logo ;-)

Any opinion is welcome, but blatantly ignorant ones will get called out pretty fast. Driving accuracy: 2000 - 54th - 71.2% 2001 - 145th - 65.4% 2002 - 107th - 67.5% 2003 - 142nd - 62.7% 2004 - 182nd - 56.3% 2005 - 191st - 54.5% 2006 - 139th - 60.7% 2007 - 152nd - 59.8% 2008 - 169th - 57.8% 2009 - 86th - 64.2% 2010 - 165th - 57% 2011 - 186th - 48.9% 2012 - 53rd - 63.9% 2013 - 152nd - 55.7% Tiger has said himself that his driving is better now.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator
Wait until the US Open. We will see him try and hack it out of some real grass.

Yeah. He's only won three of those! Including one on a fractured leg. Tiger 3 US Opens > Scott's 1 major total PS You do know its at Merion, right?

His driving will get him in the thick of the hunt? Where did my ball go is more like it! If his short game was not at phenom level he would not even make a cut google Tiger on PED

• Administrator

His driving will get him in the thick of the hunt?

Where did my ball go is more like it!

If his short game was not at phenom level he would not even make a cut google Tiger on PED

In other words, you're not willing to listen to logical reubttals to your nonsensical opinions.

Duly noted.

If his short game was not at phenom level he would not even make a cut google Tiger on PED

Actually I see Merion as being somewhat in his favor.  He doesn't have to hit driver as often.  His fairway woods and long iron stingers may serve him well in the next major.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

lol, what the f...?  You have officially gone off the deep end.

Cheers

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

lol, what the f...?  You have officially gone off the deep end.

Cheers

I think the term is "jumped the shark"!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Tiger won't be laughing lQQking for his goof ball. Thats what I mean by thick of the hunt...the US Open ruff is thick and he will be hunting to find a swing and his ball :O If Tiger works out and practices real hard (out of the ruff) he might get a chance for a good showing ...3rd And we know what tig says about second.:$

Any opinion is welcome, but blatantly ignorant ones will get called out pretty fast. Driving accuracy: 2000 - 54th - 71.2% 2001 - 145th - 65.4% 2002 - 107th - 67.5% 2003 - 142nd - 62.7% 2004 - 182nd - 56.3% 2005 - 191st - 54.5% 2006 - 139th - 60.7% 2007 - 152nd - 59.8% 2008 - 169th - 57.8% 2009 - 86th - 64.2% 2010 - 165th - 57% 2011 - 186th - 48.9% 2012 - 53rd - 63.9% 2013 - 152nd - 55.7% Tiger has said himself that his driving is better now.

Stats like that keeps any normal guy off the tour. Left left left right left. If I am his playing partner that's what I say walking down the fairway =-O

Note: This thread is 4015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!