IGNORED

Boston Marathon Tragedy

Spyder
Note: This thread is 3986 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Spyder

Such a terrible job there by CNN. In their race to claim "FIRST!", they just gave so many people affected by this a really false sense of hope.

CNN is ****ing terrible at 'news' reporting

They should have disclaimers on everything they report along the lines of 'May not be true whatsoever'

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

CNN has changed their story 3 times already.  It's pathetic they call themselves a news organization when they are no better than a rumor mill.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Another tradgedy tonight in West Texas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v;=ROrpKx3aIjA

I heard this on our local radio show, Rover's Morning Glory here in Cleveland. I cannot believe that idiot took his son that close to a fire to begin with. Most others are evacuating, or trying to, yet this idiot takes his (what I assume to be) very young son to the fire like a bug moving towards a zapper. I would definitely like to be within reach of the dad so that I can hit him so hard he wouldn't be able to hear either.

On a real note, there's far too much devastation going on this week. Something has to give...

The FBI just released video/photos of the suspected perps from Monday's tradgedy in Boston.

According to the FBI... Suspect #1 is the guy in the black hat.  And Suspect #2 is the guy in the white hat - wearing it backwards.  According the the FBI, suspect #2 (white hat) is seen leaving a the backpack he is carrying at the 2nd bomb location.

Here is my question... Are these guys golfers?  Look at the black hat... To me it looks like a Bridgestone B330 hat, similar to this style:

I hope the FBI snags these dudes soon.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/boston-bombing-suspects-investigation/64341/

The white hat looks vaguely like this one below, though I'm not sure the side logos match up quite right:

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamo

The white hat looks vaguely like this one below, though I'm not sure the side logos match up quite right:

My heart goes out to my American Sandtrap buddies. I was working on a project in NYC when 9/11 went down, totally surreal experience, and I can't believe it's happened again. My hopes and prayers are with you. I hope these ****ers shank for the rest of their (hopefully really short) lives. Peace out. Edit* my comment got auto-modded but I'm pretty sure you can read between the asterisks.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

You can see what looks like white-hat guy running away from the blast in the bottom-left of this picture: http://i.imgur.com/I1dF69f.jpg

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

You can see what looks like white-hat guy running away from the blast in the bottom-left of this picture: http://i.imgur.com/I1dF69f.jpg

Yea. That looks to be him when I zoom in about 2000%. Sans backpack too.

Constantine

Check this out... Makes me sick.  This was posted on Reddit.  But that is the suspect - and you can see the 8yr old on the fence.  The pack was placed on the ground...

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Yea. That looks to be him when I zoom in about 2000%. Sans backpack too.

Jetfan, if you use your fancy zooming capabilities again, I think you'll see the other guy in there too.  Just to the right of the woman in the bright pink and the girl? in the purple, and immediately behind the next woman in black.  I saw a bigger version of this same picture and you could see him better.

CNN is all over the place right now, and I have absolutely no clue if all of this stuff going on in Watertown and MIT are related to the marathon bombing??  I assuming there is some sort of connection, but the whole thing is just chaos.  I'm just hesitant, since based on yesterday ... CNN is obviously super excited about being the first to report something, and so much so that they reported things that didn't even happen.

One suspect (dark hat) dead. Second suspect still on the loose. Suspects brothers from Chechnya. Boston shut down amid massive manhunt. Things are definitely happening now; no one's jumping the gun anymore.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Dead is good. Hopefully they get the second one alive though so they can learn what they can from the SOB.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

It is very tense here in the Boston area. They have essentially locked down Boston, Cambridge, Newton, Watertown and Waltham.  They have asked us to stay put (I am about 10 miles north).  My company is sending out updates.  Reports are that no one has ever seen a manhunt with this many Police.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Hope this second bastard meets the same fate as his brother. Tense here in town.

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Originally Posted by Bo the Golfer

Hope this second bastard meets the same fate as his brother. Tense here in town.

Nononononono. I want him to be captured alive - then spend the rest of his life getting bummed in prison.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Note: This thread is 3986 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!