IGNORED

TheSandTrap Socal Golfers - Summer 2013 Outing - Discussion

Note: This thread is 3965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What Socal region should we host the next TST tournament?

• Los Angeles
    • Orange County
    • Inland Empire
    • San Diego
    • Other...

Sounds like fun, guys--looking forward to the next one when I can join y'all.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good morning all. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone. For whoever is creating the teams, my 6/1 index is now 13.0. I'll check with my uncle about joining us, although he does not have a formal index, FYI

Originally Posted by Big C

Good morning all. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone. For whoever is creating the teams, my 6/1 index is now 13.0. I'll check with my uncle about joining us, although he does not have a formal index, FYI

Got you at a 13.0... It'd be awesome if your uncle could join us. If he does, just estimate what his index would be.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

Sorting through everything right now, it looks like we have 17 people playing... That'll put us with 5 groups, 2 foursomes and 3 threesomes. The only people I have with guests are Hacker with two (Justin and Steve) and Lihu with two (Kaili and his daughter). Just want to make sure that is correct.

If anybody has any other guests they'd like to bring or if anybody else wants to join, this would be the time. Three more would be awesome as that would give us 20 players.

Not sure what I was thinking but at that point we were at 18 players... somehow I skipped somebody. With Colin's uncle (if he can make it) that'd put us at 19 and one short of 5 foursomes, which would be ideal.

That number does count a few "maybes," however. Lihu still isn't positive his daughter will be joining us (he'll let us know this week) and the last I heard from Matt was that he was a hopeful maybe. Other than that I think everybody is in for sure, right. If anybody can think of somebody else to bring along so we get to 20 that would be awesome.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Originally Posted by Big C

Unfortunately my uncle is unavailable. I'm playing solo

Thanks for the quick response... that put's us back to 18...

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

I can ask my father in law to join us. Ill let you know soon.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

I have a +1.

FIL didn't say no but didn't say yes either when I asked him, so I'll take that as a no.  Guess that means we're at 19 right now??

PHIL didn't say no but didn't say yes either when I asked him, so I'll take that as a no.  Guess that means we're at 19 right now??

Phixed that for you.

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by mvmac

Just talked to Mark, we are confirmed for June 23rd at 8:00 for 16 guys (which can be adjusted).  They couldn't do much with the price, got it down to $80.

By what day do we need to let them know of any adjustments? As it stands right now, we are at 19 players.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

As Beach said he is +2 now which gives us 20 players as long as the couple of maybes we have (Lihu's daughter and mdl) make it. It'll be good to have 5 foursomes.

As far as groupings go, I'll obviously have it so guests play with the person they are coming with.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Okay, let me know who I'm playing with ASAP so I can start the trash talking.

j/k

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

Okay, let me know who I'm playing with ASAP so I can start the trash talking.

j/k

I still want to give a bit more time for people to bail out or whatever before I make and post the groups... but I'll have something up fairly soon. I just don't want to make them and then have a couple people drop out and have to rework everything.

Not that I wouldn't love having more people join in, but I kind of hope everything stays just as it is now. 20 players is perfect.

In fact, let's do this, anybody who bails out must find a replacement or else they have to come.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

By what day do we need to let them know of any adjustments? As it stands right now, we are at 19 players.

About 1-2 weeks out

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

There are still 3 guys that never responded to me... Which was strange.  So if someone bails... Let me know.  I could always circle back and possibly get someone to fill in for whomever dropped(drops).

Note: This thread is 3965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!