IGNORED

Who’s Hotter: Natalie Gulbis Or Anna Rawson?

lynchjo
Note: This thread is 6065 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

paula creamer! haha... well im not sure she's in their league but I think creamer is very next door neighbor i want to sleep with you style

oh yeah, im also 22 so I'm not some creepy old 50 year old sweating creamer

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

paula creamer! haha... well im not sure she's in their league

Well I'd have to strongly disagree there, but to each his own.

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I just saw this thread here and had to jump in at the end. I have not, nor will I, read this thread, so please excuse me if I repeat yourselves.

Some guys think that a self-centered young woman with no hips who puts herself on TV in skimpy clothes is "hot." Maybe to them, she is! But not to me.

To me, Gulbis is barely average-looking, with no sex appeal. She reminds me of all those "American Idol" no-talents whose parents have told them all their lives that they can sing. All Gulbis's life, she was apparently told that she was beautiful and sexy. I mean, my goodness, she has no personality and can barely talk.

I don't understand standards today, I guess. Show-offs are hot, quiet girls are not. Creamer has far more natural beauty -- and she can talk!

You want beautiful and naturally hot? I'll give you one word: Petterson.

WIMB
TaylorMade Burner driver 10.5* REAX Reg
TaylorMade Burner 3-wood 15* REAX Reg
Mizuno MX-23 4-PW Reg Steel
Mizuno MP Series forged wedges 52, 56, 60
Putter:  Odyssey White Hot Rossie 36" --  Ball: Snell MTB Black

I just saw this thread here and had to jump in at the end. I have not, nor will I, read this thread, so please excuse me if I repeat yourselves.

I think you're confusing 'attractive' and 'hot'. Hot just means "holy crap look at her". It doesn't have to mean she's nice to talk to, or has a good personality, or anything else. Hot is strictly eye candy. Attractive is the girl you want to hang out with, has a good personality, and is good looking. Attractive is the girl you can take home to mom. Hot is the one you show up at a club/bar with just to impress your friends.

In my Grom CC bag
Driver: R580XD 10.5°
Woods: FX 3 and 5
Irons: Burner Oversize 5-9
Wedges: Burner Oversize PW & SW, Pinemeadow Tour Leader 60 °Putter: Pinemeadow BladeBall: D2 Straight

BELIEVE ME, I'm not confused between attractive and hot. There is no confusion that Gulbis, to me, is neither. At all. In the least.

WIMB
TaylorMade Burner driver 10.5* REAX Reg
TaylorMade Burner 3-wood 15* REAX Reg
Mizuno MX-23 4-PW Reg Steel
Mizuno MP Series forged wedges 52, 56, 60
Putter:  Odyssey White Hot Rossie 36" --  Ball: Snell MTB Black

you know while watching the Solheim Cup, i found Nicole Castrale very cute ... I dont know maybe it was her game. She really step it up..

Anna is hot!

HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

Well thank the golf gods in Valhalla that there is a debate. . . it could be soooooo much worse. . . and seems to be getting much better

you wouldnt be referring to the days of Nancy Lopez and Laura Davis?

HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

you wouldnt be referring to the days of Nancy Lopez and Laura Davis?

HOLYMOLY! I just did a google image search for Laura Davis! I am pretty sure she could kick my ass even if she spotted me a 9i. And then after beating me down, she would take my 9i and hit it further and straighter than I hit my 7i.

dude I'm all over Nancy Lopez, and I actually think Barbara Bush plays golf... oh the horrors of that imagery.

anyways, I'm still down for creamer... but on a side note, I used to think Gulbis was hot until I saw her show and realized how RETARDED she is, also, did you see her father. Wow, straight out of the trailer park.

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Who cares about the father :P, Natalie please?

Driver: G2
3 Wood: Launcher
Irons: FoundersWedges: Putter: Tru TechBall: The Longest NoodleBag: Grom If you are going to throw a club, it is important to throw it ahead of you, down the fairway, so you don't have to waste energy going back to pick it up. ~Tommy...

.....I used to think Gulbis was hot until I saw her show and realized how RETARDED she is......

Agreed. Rawson over Gulbis all day.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Rawson, no contest

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

I'll take either one!
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

I'll take either one!

How about both?

If I had to choose I'd say Natalie. I'm afraid the other one might snap in two when the action begins.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Note: This thread is 6065 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!