• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krupa

Dick Fowler PI

32 posts in this topic

That's fantastic. The golf course version of Terry Tate, Office Linebacker. Used to love those vids.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I never cared for his fashion sense but these are great.

Episode 2

Mmmph...fanx Dick Fowlr....(as he eats the divot)

Very funny.

Those were both pretty funny. Sadly I see that happen a lot on the course.

They are both very funny.

Its good to see that some golfers haven't lost their sense of humour.

Wish their was a Dick Fowler PI at every course

I watched this in the am.  Just couldn't stop laughing.  You have to love it when the guy on the cell tells him to hold on.

What's a PI?  Private Investigator?  Hardly seems like golf.

It's an ad and arent you a barrel of fun.[quote name="joekelly" url="/t/69579/dick-fowler-pi#post_889450"]What's a PI?  Private Investigator?  Hardly seems like golf.  [/quote]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2017 TST Partners

PING Golf
    Leupold Golf
    Snell Golf
    Talamore Golf Resort
    Lowest Score Wins
    • I think an active lead knee (or both knees) certainly helps with sequencing. In order for the knee to move forward and around (and straighten) it helps for it to gain some flex and rotate internally on the backswing. Creates some "flow". I basically described what I mean by active knee movement in my previous post in this thread. Like I said, doing the knee stuff in of itself might not be the answer, have to consider how the torso is working to facilitate the motion/pieces. While I love Jack's swing and think there is a lot we can learn from it, he was a special players and he would have been just as good with a swing where he kept the lead heel planted.
    • Quality over quantity! I understand the concept, but 2 grand for 3 wedges? There's no way they out perform vokey or any of your other major wedges enough to warrant those kind of prices! That's just my opinion. You're 100% correct there are people with money to blow who will buy them just to say they did. IMO it's all about the player. Spieth for example could take any wedge and most likely perform better than I ever will be able to. Which I'm sure you will agree to some extent. Just blows my mind at the cost! 
    • I'm still putting my money on you being the bigger head case.  
    • The dude has won 2 majors with glaringly less talent than the other top players....I don't think that happens to a head case. People tend to think otherwise at times because he wears his emotions on his sleeve so vividly, but Spieth's mental game is still more of an asset than anything else for him IMO. With his relatively limited talent, you don't accomplish things that only Jack, Tiger, and Seve have done if you're truly a head case. Reality vs. perception difference here.
    • The site of the 2017 U.S. Open is near my old stomping grounds...I was born about 30 min. away from where Erin Hills was eventually built.  I moved from that area long before the course was even planned, so I've never been there or played it or anything, but I learned some interesting things this evening. I have a good friend up there who works for a limo/shuttle company, and he has been driving people from Madison, Milwaukee and O'Hare to Erin Hills for several days, and he made several comments on how remote the golf course is.  It might not be exactly in the middle of nowhere, but apparently a short drive would get you there. There is only one way in, and one way out.  And these are country roads, not four-lane highways. They announced this site would host the U.S. Open in 2010...seven years ago, and they couldn't get a better road system in place?  I thought that was one of the things that they took into consideration when they scout potential sites?  It sounds like this course was earmarked to host USGA events before it was even built, so if they set out to design a course that would one day host a major, why wouldn't the road infrastructure be included? Anyway, the course itself is a monster...or at least can be, when the stretch it out.  From the blacks it plays 7,800 yds, but it looks like it will play about 7,700 during the tournament.  All four par 5s are over 600 yds, two par 4s are over 500 yds, and two others are over 480.  This is the first time in many years the course will play to a par of 72, which actually gives the guys a chance to make up some ground.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. bigtosh90
      bigtosh90
      (27 years old)
    2. dopplegvnger
      dopplegvnger
      (25 years old)
    3. Frank62
      Frank62
      (55 years old)