IGNORED

The Films and Movies Thread

iacas

Slow West, birdie. I like westerns and this was dark, almost minimalist look what life was like back then.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Hole in One

Man, I hated that movie.    My bro loves it to this day - in his top 3.   Funny, how some movies can be so polarizing ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

American Sniper - caught it the other night on On Demand.    Seemed like more of a documentary ... well produced & gave me an understanding of the role snipers play in modern day urban battle.   Interesting, above average acting and overall well done.    Just lipped out a birdie putt for par.

John

Man, I hated that movie.    My bro loves it to this day - in his top 3.   Funny, how some movies can be so polarizing ...

Coen bros are so hit or miss for me....I hated O Brother. Love love love Fargo.

Colin P.

Survivor. Quintuple bogey. So boring it's bad. Always a sucker for a thriller, should have just fast forwarded through it. What a waste of time. Run.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

New Peanuts Movie poster. Star Wars, Le Petit Prince. Now this. Good grief! Hope they stay faithful to Vince Guaraldi's score.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

http://www.tickld.com/x/what-harry-potter-is-actually-about-childhood-ruined?utm_source=tickld&utm;_medium=facebook&utm;_campaign=harryp&ts;_pid=2&ts;_pid=2

Harry Potter a symbolism for an insane child who was sent to a mental institution?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

[URL=http://www.tickld.com/x/what-harry-potter-is-actually-about-childhood-ruined?utm_source=tickld&utm;_medium=facebook&utm;_campaign=harryp&ts;_pid=2&ts;_pid=2]http://www.tickld.com/x/what-harry-potter-is-actually-about-childhood-ruined?utm_source=tickld&utm;_medium=facebook&utm;_campaign=harryp&ts;_pid=2&ts;_pid=2[/URL] Harry Potter a symbolism for an insane child who was sent to a mental institution?

OH MY GOD.

Riley

Bridge of Spies trailer, Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg

Steve

So whats good in the theater right now ?      San Andreas looks pretty cool ... thoughts ?

John

So whats good in the theater right now ?      San Andreas looks pretty cool ... thoughts ?

It's a decent movie. Completely ridiculous, of course. But mindless entertainment is needed once in a while.

Riley

Saw a trailer for a Macbeth movie with Michael Fassbender coming in November. Looks stunning.

Colin P.

It's been a lackluster year for movies so far. Favorite movies so far are Ex Machina, Slow West, What we do in the Shadows, Wild Tales, Clouds of Sils Maria. Pixar's Inside Out coming soon.

Fassbender and Cotillard do look very good in Macbeth.

Is that a Game of Thrones scene which I see before me? :-P

Steve

Bridge of Spies trailer, Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg

Ok that looks really good. Tom Hanks seems to be getting better and better at acting as he gets older.

It's been a lackluster year for movies so far. Favorite movies so far are Ex Machina, Slow West, What we do in the Shadows, Wild Tales, Clouds of Sils Maria. Pixar's Inside Out coming soon.

Fassbender and Cotillard do look very good in Macbeth.

Is that a Game of Thrones scene which I see before me?

That looks good as well. If Hollywood can't come up with some good original movies, always good to go dip into the classics ;)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Spy looks to be very funny.

Steve

Secretariat - Par.  I watched it for obvious reasons.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

The Martian Trailer - Looks good. I loved the book.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

The Martian Trailer - Looks good. I loved the book.

I'm gonna science the sh*t out of this! Well, it is Ridley Scott.

Prometheus, I know some people liked it, but man, that was a disappointment. Please don't mess this one up, Ridley Scott.

Steve