IGNORED

How do you get out of the sand?

Note: This thread is 3758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I set up open, open the face slightly and take a simple small pitch. Swing along the feet line. Swinging slow but to a full finish. works 50% of the time, 100% of the time! Merry CChristmas! !!!

- Jered

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Would it be chill if I made an instructional video on how to hit out of the sand and post it?

My recommendation would be to leave the instructional video making to the skilled instructors.....

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Would it be chill if I made an instructional video on how to hit out of the sand and post it?

Just curious, how would the info be different from the videos we've done?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

You know, I feel like making an all around instructional video for you guys tomorrow. I'll cover everything from swinging to chipping to putting.. everything! Gunna be fun. Hopefully nobody is there tomorrow, if they are, I'mma not gonna do it.

[CENTER][/CENTER][quote name="mvmac" url="/t/71375/how-do-you-get-out-of-the-sand/36#post_933070"] Just curious, how would the info be different from the videos we've done? [/quote] Well, for one, they'd be done by an inexperienced, rank amateur with less than a year actually playing golf under his belt. Someone of relatively modest ability himself, whose big goal right now is to make his High School golf team...... ......that's different. :blink:
  • Upvote 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Well, for one, they'd be done by an inexperienced, rank amateur with less than a year actually playing golf under his belt. Someone of relatively modest ability himself, whose big goal right now is to make his High School golf team......

......that's different.

Can't happen from the penalty box though, just noticed that, how long do they usually put people in there for?

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

• Administrator
Can't happen from the penalty box though, just noticed that, how long do they usually put people in there for?

He's in until the 29th for general troll-like behavior. It was originally the 31st but that was too long.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

M[quote name="David in FL" url="/t/71375/how-do-you-get-out-of-the-sand/30#post_933096"][CENTER][/CENTER] Well, for one, they'd be done by an inexperienced, rank amateur with less than a year actually playing golf under his belt. Someone of relatively modest ability himself, whose big goal right now is to make his High School golf team...... ......that's different. :blink:[/quote] Thanks.. This made me laugh... I would love to see his videos.

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Note: This thread is 3758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!