IGNORED

Big Break Florida (2014) Thread

Tailgater
Note: This thread is 3221 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Interesting ... where'd you hear this?

I think I read about it on some other BB forum. Maybe this one

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/

I think I read about it on some other BB forum. Maybe this one

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/

Well that seems reliable.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well that seems reliable.

Okay, it might not be the most reliable, but I really don't have any reason to believe anyone would provide false information.

Check out this page in particular, which is where I based my claims for my first argument above from.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360

The posts are:

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360#entry8858413

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360#entry8858475

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360#entry8858601

Okay, it might not be the most reliable, but I really don't have any reason to believe anyone would provide false information. Check out this page in particular, which is where I based my claims for my first argument above from. [URL=http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360]http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360[/URL] The posts are: [URL=http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360#entry8858413]http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360#entry8858413[/URL] [URL=http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360#entry8858475]http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360#entry8858475[/URL] [URL=http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360#entry8858601]http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/928718-big-break-florida-amelia-island/page__st__360#entry8858601[/URL]

You don't believe anyone would provide false information on the internet? Sigh. Hope you don't buy any 24 karat goldfish lol. Mary is repulsive and super annoying. Nothing cool about women that have male maneurisms

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Fiamma and Rennee are both hot. And I like Kristy's swing and overall game. Dunno who'll win, but Kristy just looks like a gamer to me (despite the tears).

Just wanted to go against the grain with the perceived lack of hotness on the show, which, don't get me wrong, I certainly respect. It's subjective.

Constantine

Fiamma and Rennee are both hot. And I like Kristy's swing and overall game. Dunno who'll win though.

Just wanted to go against the grain with the perceived lack of hotness on the show, which, don't get me wrong, I certainly respect. It's subjective.

Don't like - you're all about Mary, aren't you. ;)

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Fiamma and Rennee are both hot. And I like Kristy's swing and overall game. Dunno who'll win though.

Don't like - you're all about Mary, aren't you. ;)

Constantine

Sorry that was harsh. I just thought of that movie quote when you said that for some reason.

The season overall I thought has been good ol' standard Big Break fun, despite the bad shots. I think I'm just easily amused, but bad shots entertain me in a different way to how good shots entertain me. For some reason, it's still an interesting story line for me when they screw up.

Constantine

Sorry that was harsh. I just thought of that movie quote when you said that for some reason.

The season overall I thought has been good ol' standard Big Break fun, despite the bad shots. I think I'm just easily amused, but bad shots entertain me in a different way to how good shots entertain me. For some reason, it's still an interesting story line for me when they screw up.

It seemed to be that they had an unusual amount of bad play for this season in the beginning.

I hope that now that they've gotten rid of Courtney and Lauren and all the other subpar players that we'll see some good golf.

I've decided that I'm now rooting for Sedena.  She just seems like internally she has what it takes.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Mary is in a tail spin.  The girls are wise to her bravado and bullying tactics and realize she's not nearly as good as she pretends to be.  I wasn't a fan of Tonya but I thought she was one of the top 3 on the show but she cracked under the pressure.  IMO, she looked ridiculous with the bow in her hair during the interviews.

I'm happy to see Renee play better, she is lucky to be there still so hope she makes the most of it.

Jackie is playing better but she's still got to show she can handle the pressure of an elimination match.

Sadena is showing some wear from the show schedule.  They tape in a very condensed time period and it appears her game is slipping right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if they party hard at night and are expected to do the interviews during and after, as they all appear to be dressed for a night out when they get filmed.

Joe Paradiso

Mary is in a tail spin.  The girls are wise to her bravado and bullying tactics and realize she's not nearly as good as she pretends to be.  I wasn't a fan of Tonya but I thought she was one of the top 3 on the show but she cracked under the pressure.  IMO, she looked ridiculous with the bow in her hair during the interviews.

I'm happy to see Renee play better, she is lucky to be there still so hope she makes the most of it.

Jackie is playing better but she's still got to show she can handle the pressure of an elimination match.

Sadena is showing some wear from the show schedule.  They tape in a very condensed time period and it appears her game is slipping right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if they party hard at night and are expected to do the interviews during and after, as they all appear to be dressed for a night out when they get filmed.

I'm no fan of Mary, but I don't see how two birdies in two holes of the elimination challenge is a tailspin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by newtogolf

I'm no fan of Mary, but I don't see how two birdies in two holes of the elimination challenge is a tailspin.

lol I was thinking the same thing last night but didn't have the energy to start that conversation

Mary played solid during elimination..., but it was three shots so not a lot of golf there... Feel like Tonya would have beaten her given more holes. Moving forward: Sadena still seems to be the favorite, but I will give Renee the advantage in most elimination challenges being that she has the experience now whereas most of the other girls still around have not.

Still loving the commentary.  Figured out a couple things:

(random name put in)

"This puts (Janet) in a lot of pressure" and

"(Janet) can really put the pressure on (Ellen)"

simply means

"Hey look, it's Janet's turn to hit"

and

"I needed to make this shot"

simply means

"If i miss this shot, I have to hit again and that will add another stroke which might or might not be less than the strokes the other person hits"

and

"I really want to win"

simply means

"I really want to win"

(As a guy, I only really understood this one right away)

That really simplifies things to know that.

Apparently "Pressure" is code word for "taking your turn to shoot" and

this is crazy, but, apparently, every time you hit a shot, your add to your score.....AND, even wilder, the closer you get to the hole........wow......the better the shot is....

weird stuff - so glad we have commentary AND interviews to make this exciting -

It's like having John Madden commenting on Football games "you see (hiccup) if Team A manages to score a touchdown here, they might be able to add 6 more points to their score.  Ya know (hiccup) if Team A manages to score more points during the game than Team B, I think they can win"

Bill - 

Tom Abbott needs the boot. The guy drives me nuts...

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

LMAO...Abbott's commentating is the worst of any sport that I have seen. "Oh deeeaahh, what happened theeeeaaahhh?" Well, Tom, not every golfer hits a perfect shot every time. I think my dog has more brain cells than this guy.

Note: This thread is 3221 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!