IGNORED

Questions about TT Lite XL and Multi-step Lite, and cheap shafts in general

jscomp
Note: This thread is 3725 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What if I told you Gigagolf did 9/11? I had a private phone conversation with their head honcho big cheese dancing bull of thunder and he confirmed it.

:-X What if I told you that I am some what of a bull shitter myself, but occasionally I like to listen to a professional so please, carry on?

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Oh you mad now. Lol Come to think of it, you didn't say the Feather Flight = Multi-Step Lite. You said the Feather flight "is a TT multi step," which is like saying an orange is a fruit. So giving you the benefit of the doubt and granting you your exclusive conversation with Gigagolf's "head honcho," it probably went something like... LBlack14: OH-EM-GEEEEE!!!!!!111 I has revelation! Is feather flight a multi step? Gigagolf: Um, yeah. Different sections have different length steps. LBlack14: Ooh! Ooh! Wait till I get back on mah internets and tell everyone what liars yew guise are! Bwahahahaha! Ciao! Gigagolf: lolwut?

Oh you mad now. Lol Come to think of it, you didn't say the Feather Flight = Multi-Step Lite. You said the Feather flight "is a TT multi step," which is like saying an orange is a fruit. So giving you the benefit of the doubt and granting you your exclusive conversation with Gigagolf's "head honcho," it probably went something like... LBlack14: OH-EM-GEEEEE!!!!!!111 I has revelation! Is feather flight a multi step? Gigagolf: Um, yeah. Different sections have different length steps. LBlack14: Ooh! Ooh! Wait till I get back on mah internets and tell everyone what liars yew guise are! Bwahahahaha! Ciao! Gigagolf: lolwut?

You're not worth getting mad over. I know what I know. Now back under the bridge with ya.

-Landon

Lol A troll calling someone a troll. Because obviously, it's so much more reasonable to figure that Gigagolf privately and exclusively conceded to you that they blatantly lie to thousands of customers and even publish phony specs than to figure that maybe... just maybe... you don't know what you're talking about.

I'll tell you what, buy some, like I did, pull the grip off of them, like I did, check the step pattern, like I did and see what you have. Pretty simple. Now back to your parents basement with ya.

-Landon

Wait, I thought I lived under a bridge. Now I'm in my mom's basement? You sure you're not mad? lol

Lemme explain how this works: YOU boldly claim that a company is lying to its customers and even publishing fraudulent data; it's on YOU to provide EVIDENCE. So instead of stomping your feet and daring me like a kindergardener, 1) confirm that you're talking about *THE* True Temper Multi Step Lite, and not just "a TT multi step" and 2) go make a video of yourself weighing the 2 shafts, balancing them at the same point, and lining them up side-by-side. Or just crawl back into your pillow fort in your mom's basement under the bridge.

Nope, I'm not mad at you. I was trying to help you out, but you obviously would rather argue. That's on you. Do the work yourself instead of coming on here, asking for help, then trying to start a fight. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. :beer:

-Landon

Nope, I'm not mad at you. I was trying to help you out, but you obviously would rather argue. That's on you. Do the work yourself instead of coming on here, asking for help, then trying to start a fight. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. :beer:

I'm with @LBlack14 , OP asks a question, a knowledgable member tries to assist, OP calls him names and acts like a tool. Nice forum etiquette there @jscomp , I'm sure people will be rushing to help you next time.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

[quote name="LBlack14" url="/t/72360/questions-about-tt-lite-xl-and-multi-step-lite-and-cheap-shafts-in-general/0_100#post_949781"]Nope, I'm not mad at you. I was trying to help you out, but you obviously would rather argue. That's on you. Do the work yourself instead of coming on here, asking for help, then trying to start a fight. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. :beer:

I'm with @LBlack14 , OP asks a question, a knowledgable member tries to assist, OP calls him names and acts like a tool. Nice forum etiquette there @jscomp , I'm sure people will be rushing to help you next time.[/quote] You are with Lblack. I'm with jet fan, popcorn....

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

You are with Lblack. I'm with jet fan, popcorn....

Room for one more on the couch?

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

@jscomp it's one thing to disagree and ask critical questions, it's another to attack and ridicule. The forum doesn't enjoy radical argumentative banter. Read trollish. Get your self together and make respectful posts. This isn't ebaumsworld.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

You are with Lblack. I'm with jet fan, popcorn....

I'm also done. I have no interest in expending more energy than the one post. OP can gnash his teeth if he likes, I'm out. I suspect that Lblack is done too, save that energy for shovelling the snow.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Sorry I was late to this. Sometimes things happen when I'm away from the computer.

Restricted from the thread, -1 reputation point given, and over two days in the Penalty Box.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Ladies and gentlemen...

Let's not get into a war over one entry in the humongous spreadsheet of shafts and their measures. Sometimes the data points don't match up from source to source.

At the GolfWorks school, we got an 11" x 17" laminated sheet - two sided - which classified all the shafts by their 4-digit MPF (Maltby Playability Factor) code. The sheet included 165 variations (A, R, S, X) across iron shaft models alone. If you look in the catalogs such as GolfWorks puts out, you'll find details on each flex variation of a shaft. Tip and butt thickness; raw weight, torque; tip stiffness; and kickpoint/bendpoint or launch profile.

For iron shafts, that's up to 6 datapoints x 165 shafts.... Possibly there's a chance for discrepancies from source to source.

The catalogs and the OEM shaftmaker site's specs tables usually match up. The club manufacturer's catalogs, however, sometimes vary from the shaftmaker posted specs. Callaway or TaylorMade might say a shaft has a medium launch, while the TT site says it has a low launch. Or, the shaft weights might vary by 5 to 10 grams.

If you find a serious data difference between source A and source B, phone or e-mail someone to get it straightened out. Or, talk to a manufacturer's rep at a golf expo.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

I'm also done. I have no interest in expending more energy than the one post. OP can gnash his teeth if he likes, I'm out. I suspect that Lblack is done too, save that energy for shovelling the snow.

Yep. Lord knows there's plenty of SNOW to be shoveled. Thanks & Y'all have a nice day.

-Landon

[QUOTE name="14ledo81" url="/t/72360/questions-about-tt-lite-xl-and-multi-step-lite-and-cheap-shafts-in-general/18#post_949798"] You are with Lblack. I'm with jet fan, popcorn....[/QUOTE] Room for one more on the couch?

I'm fine with it. Better ask jet fan I think its his couch.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Note: This thread is 3725 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!