IGNORED

TST New England Spring/Summer 2014, errrr, 2015 Outing

jamo
Note:Β This thread is 2734 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I just realized that I'm putting together a work golf outing for 12-15 of my colleagues and today I locked down July 19th as the date.

Is the 19th a hard date?

Christian

:tmade::titleist:Β  :leupold:Β  :aimpoint:Β :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Man, I just realized that I'm putting together a work golf outing for 12-15 of my colleagues and today I locked down July 19th as the date.Β  Is the 19th a hard date?

No, not necessarily. I also just realized it's British Open Saturday, which isn't a deal breaker but kinda sucks. Thinking of sending a group PM to solicit opinions more quickly.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3Β |Β 15ΒΊ 3-Wood: Ping G410 |Β 17ΒΊ 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 |Β 19ΒΊ 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo |Β 54ΒΊ SW, 60ΒΊ LW: Titleist Vokey SM8Β |Β Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• 3 weeks later...
You guys should totally do that. I unfortunately can't, the wife and I are leaving for Italy on the 21st for our 10 year anniversary trip. Have a great time!

Colin P.

@jamo - you still setting this up? I would totally be down to play on the July 20th, FWIW (if @colin007 can make it). :-D BTW, who else besides @Valleygolfer was interested?

Only problem with that date is that it's British Open Sunday.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3Β |Β 15ΒΊ 3-Wood: Ping G410 |Β 17ΒΊ 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 |Β 19ΒΊ 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo |Β 54ΒΊ SW, 60ΒΊ LW: Titleist Vokey SM8Β |Β Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Only problem with that date is that it's British Open Sunday.

Yeah, if it's possible to do a mid afternoon tee time, maybe we can pull it off while still being able to watch the British Open. FWIW, I can do almost any weekend in August.

Christian

You guys should totally do that. I unfortunately can't, the wife and I are leaving for Italy on the 21st for our 10 year anniversary trip. Have a great time!

Wow, brah, congratulations!

Christian

Sunday time would be golden for me. Saturday's I am tied up until 6.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Wow, brah, congratulations!

Thanks dood! It's an accomplishment these days with so many couples/relationships failing all the time.

Colin P.

Responses to the group PM I've gotten so far. Not sure it's enough to make a tee time right now.

In my bag:

Responses to the group PM I've gotten so far. Not sure it's enough to make a tee time right now.

You can put me down as a yes regardless of Colin for the 20th.

Can't on the 26th or 27th.

What about weekends in August?

Christian

• Administrator

What about weekends in August?

One of them is booked already. :)

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

One of them is booked already. :)

I can do the 20th as well, I was thinking we would watch the Open.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Thanks dood! It's an accomplishment these days with so many couples/relationships failing all the time.

Well, it's not that hard for her considering how whipped you are. :whistle:

Christian

Hold on to your wallet. Β We (two couples) were there in June. Β Pickpockets attacked us twice in Rome subway. Β One attempt Β was successful, I caught the second one, it was a team of two guys, Β one shoving a tourist map in my face asking for directions though I couldn't understand a word, while the other was removing my belt to get at my looped pouch. Β They just walked away after I chopped his forearm.

Well, it's not that hard for her considering how whipped you are. :whistle:

To quote my girl Rihanna, "sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me..." [quote name="boston blackie" url="/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/126#post_1018683"]Hold on to your wallet. Β We (two couples) were there in June. Β Pickpockets attacked us twice in Rome subway. Β One attempt Β was successful, I caught the second one, it was a team of two guys, Β one shoving a tourist map in my face asking for directions though I couldn't understand a word, while the other was removing my belt to get at my looped pouch. Β They just walked away after I chopped his forearm. Β  [/quote] Thanks for the heads up. We are going to Florence, hopefully it's a little better than Rome.

Colin P.

Note:Β This thread is 2734 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!