IGNORED

Social Thread - Chat about Non-Golf Here!

iacas
Note: This thread is 3248 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

And to cap off a crappy year, my wife's EKG showed a hole in her heart. Hopefully it's the kind that an be fixed with a heart cath and not OHS. =\

Prayers to your wife and you.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

About to head over to Columbus to watch my Canton Central Catholic Crusaders try to win the Division V state championship! :dance:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Time to decorate the tree!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

About to head over to Columbus to watch my Canton Central Catholic Crusaders try to win the Division V state championship!

My high school got CRUSHED!!! 60-something to 21, OUCH!. Just couldn't hang with Coldwater.

Oh well, I hope it isn't another 14 years for the next state championship run.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

[QUOTE name="saevel25" url="/t/72760/social-thread-chat-about-non-golf-here/648#post_1082704"]   About to head over to Columbus to watch my Canton Central Catholic Crusaders try to win the Division V state championship! :dance: [/QUOTE] My high school got CRUSHED!!! 60-something to 21, OUCH!. Just couldn't hang with Coldwater. Oh well, I hope it isn't another 14 years for the next state championship run.

That sucks, at least the Buckeyes won though! The team I coach ended up winning state. Really cool experience, but the best part was seeing the kids celebrate. We should be able to make a run at it again next year, though we're losing a bunch of really good players/leaders.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Finished decorating the tree last night with a bottle of Champagne. Built an awesome little village too. Woke up this morning to a foot of lovely, fresh snow.

♫♬♪...It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....♬♫♪

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Finished decorating the tree last night with a bottle of Champagne. Built an awesome little village too. Woke up this morning to a foot of lovely, fresh snow. ♫♬♪...It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....♬♫♪ [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/110263/] [/URL]

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to string it up with lights and ornaments and stuff, but maybe decorating with champagne is a Canadian thing?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Finished decorating the tree last night with a bottle of Champagne. Built an awesome little village too. Woke up this morning to a foot of lovely, fresh snow.

♫♬♪...It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....♬♫♪

God bless us, everyone!

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

Ok, enough about Christmas. Yes I'm a grinchy type guy.

I bought my first fitted suit recently. Have to say, it certainly picks up my self confidence to be dressed so nicely. I've been kicking around the idea of picking up more. Anyone else have jobs that they can/do wear suits fairly often?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Ok, enough about Christmas. Yes I'm a grinchy type guy. I bought my first fitted suit recently. Have to say, it certainly picks up my self confidence to be dressed so nicely. I've been kicking around the idea of picking up more. Anyone else have jobs that they can/do wear suits fairly often?

Just remember how the Grinch ended up at the end of the story. ;-) On another note, here is a pic a snapped from the menu at my favorite wing joint.

- Shane

I bought my first fitted suit recently. Have to say, it certainly picks up my self confidence to be dressed so nicely. I've been kicking around the idea of picking up more. Anyone else have jobs that they can/do wear suits fairly often?

My job does not require suits.  If I wore one, it would be out of place.

That being said, my typical work attire is a pair of nice jeans or khakis and a polo.  I often wear my True Linkswear shoes.  Kind of neat/casual look.  At times though, I will wear a dressier pair of pants, a button shirt, and dress shoes.  I would wear this when going to to a pre-con meeting with a new general for a larger commercial job and want to make a good first impression.  It definitely does pick up my self confidence as well.

I am a firm believer in the saying "look good, feel good - feel good, play good"

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Ok, enough about Christmas. Yes I'm a grinchy type guy. I bought my first fitted suit recently. Have to say, it certainly picks up my self confidence to be dressed so nicely. I've been kicking around the idea of picking up more. Anyone else have jobs that they can/do wear suits fairly often?

I could wear a suite if I wanted, but I now rather wear khakis and a dress shirt, but keep my sports coat in the office if I have to meet the board or president of the group.. I used to wear it going to meetings with my CEO but I'm over it now and don't bother.. I wore a suit the first three months on the Job though, but that was like three years ago now.. I only own 6 suits and a sports coat though, so my collection is pretty small, at some point I'm sure I'll be wearing it every day, but until then living in semi casual style!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

My job does not require suits.  If I wore one, it would be out of place.

That being said, my typical work attire is a pair of nice jeans or khakis and a polo.  I often wear my True Linkswear shoes.  Kind of neat/casual look.  At times though, I will wear a dressier pair of pants, a button shirt, and dress shoes.  I would wear this when going to to a pre-con meeting with a new general for a larger commercial job and want to make a good first impression.  It definitely does pick up my self confidence as well.

I am a firm believer in the saying "look good, feel good - feel good, play good"

My job doesn't require a suit by any means. I didn't wear the jacket but the pants and vest with a tie together made for a pretty nice look. As an IT guy I was way overdressed. That said, most of the time my job doesn't require any physical work so I can get away with dressing like this. Otherwise I wear a polo or dress shirt and dress pants.

I don't know, maybe the pocket watch was a bit too much, but hey, it was a gift from the kids for father's day.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I wear business casual, that includes a nice pair of jeans. Mostly jeans + polo shirt or button down shirt. I don't wear dress pants or khaki pants too often.

Just remember how the Grinch ended up at the end of the story.

On another note, here is a pic a snapped from the menu at my favorite wing joint.

His heart exploded, the untold story of how it actually ended. :whistle:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Yeah. I use a clothier that comes to my office. He has all these material catalogs for the high end and customizable rack suits for normal wear. Its not crazy pricing and he fits them, takes them to the tailor, brings them back to me and checks them. Clothiers dont just do suits either, which is nice. Just remember, if you cant jump around like a ninja, your suit is too tight.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Yeah. I use a clothier that comes to my office. He has all these material catalogs for the high end and customizable rack suits for normal wear. Its not crazy pricing and he fits them, takes them to the tailor, brings them back to me and checks them. Clothiers dont just do suits either, which is nice.

Just remember, if you cant jump around like a ninja, your suit is too tight.

I don't know what you do in your job that requires jumping around like a ninja, but it sounds much more exciting than mine.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 3248 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!