IGNORED

2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

jamo
Note: This thread is 3594 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Brazil's looking competent since moving to the opposite end. If this was only a 3-0 game, I'd dare to say Brazil could still get back in it.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

That and I suspect Germany have lost a little bit of vim.

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Brazil's looking competent since moving to the opposite end. If this was only a 3-0 game, I'd dare to say Brazil could still get back in it.

Even 3-0 against this German team is a loooong shot though.. It's nice that they aren't letting it get to 7 or 8 yet

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

That and I suspect Germany have lost a little bit of vim.

They were told by the manufacturer that it is ok to slow the engine a this time and that it will not impact in anyway when they start it up again in a few days..

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Scolari isn't going to get a plum job after this either. Fred and Jo are pretty shocking 'strikers'.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Scolari isn't going to get a plum job after this either. Fred and Jo are pretty shocking 'strikers'.

Scolari was probably retiring after the tournament, anyway.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

6-0. What are the Brazillian defenders on?? They're an embarrassment.

6 - 0

I wonder what the record margin is for a World Cup victory? Thing is, the German players don't seem to do anything extravagant individually but they all do everything very, very well and they are the definition of a team. When one of them has the ball, so many are looking for space to take a pass. The running off the ball is so intelligent as well. It's not rocket science but they make it look effortless.

I don't think so

Well think again. Fires are appearing in the city. There have already been fights in the stadium.

Wow! 7-0. Great finish.

Is this match fixing?

Is this match fixing?

Ha. Interesting thought. I hope the players involved are making enough to retire on!

Note: This thread is 3594 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!