IGNORED

2014 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3662 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Louis with an excellence chance for eagle at 13.

Tied for the lead now with Bubba, Blixt, and Haas.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Adam Scott? I mean, not Adam Scott himself, but his caddie.

Also, I hear Michael Campbell won two big events in the past decade.

Not a fan of Steve Williams.

Michael Campbell was relevant.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Would anyone else like to see Oostie beat Bubba in a playoff?

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

No, because Bubba will blame someone other than himself - and I cringe watching him do that

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Oosthuizen a two-time major champ? Ehhhh. Also, Sergio's pants look like he colored them in with a highlighter.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Right now, this number is +3.

or 10 strokes from lead.

And this one includes 78 players at +6 or better.

Based on the scores so far this morning (pretty good) I'd put my money on the leader at the end of today being -6 or -7, so the two numbers are probably going to be close to lining up right around +3 or +4.

I have a feeling that we're going to see more of Kuchar this weekend. He's a couple under today and only three back of the lead (probably 4 or 5 back at the end of the day). I find with the Masters we often see somebody sneak up on the lead come the weekend. I'm hoping it's Kuchar this time.

Will W

• Administrator

At least Shrek didn't four-putt.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 3662 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!