IGNORED

I am in a dilemma, what should I get?

Valleygolfer
Note: This thread is 3655 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What should I buy?!

• New Ping TR Anser 5 putter
    • Maui Jim sunglasses

Sunglasses unless you are getting the putter fit to you.  Cheap sunglasses are bad for your eyes and can cause eye strain that will eventually result in more permanent requirements (talking to you! @Golfingdad ).

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah, I will, but it's still a $100 bill.....

Ah, right.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I've never understood expensive sunglasses, so I vote for the putter.  My sunglasses (that I pretty much only wear when driving or maybe to the beach) are usually Target $10 specials.

Sunglasses unless you are getting the putter fit to you.  Cheap sunglasses are bad for your eyes and can cause eye strain that will eventually result in more permanent requirements (talking to you! @Golfingdad ).

Thank you! :beer: Like I said, I tend to not wear sunglasses at all, but I am blessed with good eyes (to make up for the lack of hair, I guess) so I should probably start going out of my way to keep it that way.

I still have $100 or so in gift cards to golfgalaxy ... maybe I can find some decent glasses there.

Sunglasses unless you are getting the putter fit to you.  Cheap sunglasses are bad for your eyes and can cause eye strain that will eventually result in more permanent requirements (talking to you! @Golfingdad ).

I am leaning towards the sunglasses but I also would get fitted to the putter as well. I am way past the off the rack equipment.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I recently paid $90 for replacement polarized lenses for my Oakley's.  I wear them most of the time, but I think I prefer my non-polarized Under Armour shades for golf.  I love polarized lenses for normal use, but I am not convinced they are best for golf. I may need to see glare from the ball in the air to follow it best...HEH

If eyewear is used, it should be quality made...IMO

No cheap dime store crap for me.......that's for kids.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I recently paid $90 for replacement polarized lenses for my Oakley's.  I wear them most of the time, but I think I prefer my non-polarized Under Armour shades for golf.  I love polarized lenses for normal use, but I am not convinced they are best for golf. I may need to see glare from the ball in the air to follow it best...HEH If eyewear is used, it should be quality made...IMO No cheap dime store crap for me.......that's for kids.

Not really good for kids either.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Note: This thread is 3655 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!