IGNORED

"Lowest Score Wins" by Barzeski and Wedzik

iacas

• Administrator
21 hours ago, wannabe said:

Mine just arrived.  You could even say it glows.

LSW.jpg

Let me know what you think… and enjoy your new (first!) badge/award!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

just ordered my LSW, hope i get it before my Spain trip, so i have something to read!

WITB: Titleist 975D, Mizuno T-Zoid Pro 5i,7i,9i, Mizuno Black Ox Raw 56* SW, Ping Anser 3 lives in a TourTrek Sunday Carry Bag

• Administrator
On 5/31/2017 at 9:04 PM, hack2scratch said:

just ordered my LSW, hope i get it before my Spain trip, so i have something to read!

It was packaged up and will ship tomorrow. Enjoy! I've added your badge.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hey! First-time poster here.

Just ordered my book from ebay this past Tuesday.

Hope it gets here soon as I can't wait to read it!!!!!  I am like a 6 year old on Christmas eve!!!

• Upvote 1

For those that bought the book a few questions:

1) How long did it take to ship to your house? I ordered mine 10 days ago and am still ANXIOUSLY awaiting its arrival!

2) What was the one thing you immediately implemented that had the most impact?

You might have wanted to post this in the book's thread instead of a new one.  You'd get more responses as people follow that one.

As for #1, have you contacted the author?  

As for #2, chapters 26 & 27 have had the biggest immediate impact on me, although I knew about #26 (from the author) before the book was published. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• Administrator

The tracking number is in your PayPal account or attached to your order.

• Upvote 1

Relevant:

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

I hope this thread is okay to post this in.  The question arises from something in the book.

One of the at-home putting drills involves a metal yardstick.  I don't actually own one, and I'm going to get one so I can do the drill, especially because I've been worried a bit lately as to whether I start my putts on the intended line (it could also be rust, but even if it is, I should be practicing and improving that).  I have no idea what to look for in one.  I'm likely to just buy from Amazon, so if there's a particular suggestion from there, I'm fine with that.  

I have a ... paper? or some other soft substance thing that I can put a golf ball on and measure a yard, but I don't think it'd be good for the drill. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Shindig said:

One of the at-home putting drills involves a metal yardstick.  I don't actually own one, and I'm going to get one so I can do the drill, especially because I've been worried a bit lately as to whether I start my putts on the intended line (it could also be rust, but even if it is, I should be practicing and improving that).  I have no idea what to look for in one.  I'm likely to just buy from Amazon, so if there's a particular suggestion from there, I'm fine with that.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Swanson-Tool-Company-Ruler/1007805

You want:

• Metal (thinner than wooden yardsticks, often aluminum).
  • A hole on one end, ideally.
  • Uhhh… it to be 36" in length. Though a metal meter stick is okay too. ;-)

$2.98 at Lowe's. Fits in your golf bag.

11 minutes ago, iacas said:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Swanson-Tool-Company-Ruler/1007805

You want:

• Metal (thinner than wooden yardsticks, often aluminum).
  • A hole on one end, ideally.
  • Uhhh… it to be 36" in length. Though a metal meter stick is okay too. ;-)

$2.98 at Lowe's. Fits in your golf bag.

Excellent, thank you!  I'm going to be near a Lowe's for sure in the next week.  I may have to deliberately go there sooner though.

Wait, they ship for free and it will get to me before I get to them.  Problem solved.  Thanks again!

-- Michael | My swing! 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay -- I'm convinced this will be a good buy.  Just ordered my copy!

Wade         --         "Thaaat's CRUSHED!"

Driver:  Ping G400 LST 8.5°
FWs/Hybs:  Callaway BB Steelhead III 3w; TM R15 17° & 21°
Irons:  Mizuno JPX825
Wedges:  Cleveland Rotex 2.0 54° & 60°
Putter:  Odyssey 2-ball

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2017 at 7:36 PM, iacas said:

Let me know what you think… and enjoy your new (first!) badge/award!

Thoroughly enjoyed it and learned a lot.  Surprisingly large amount of never before read content.  Very glad I bought it, and will be referring back to it often.  Well done!

Edited by wannabe

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Just became aware of LSW today, ordered my copy just now from the book website. Looking forward to reading it, and hope to apply yet this season (end of Sept here). Better late than never...

Guess that's another badge?

Edited by Midpack

8 hours ago, Midpack said:

Possibly more, such as "tournament winner" that you might get from applying what you learn :-) 

-- Michael | My swing! 

• Administrator
On 8/11/2017 at 3:38 PM, Midpack said:

Just became aware of LSW today, ordered my copy just now from the book website. Looking forward to reading it, and hope to apply yet this season (end of Sept here). Better late than never...

All set up.

How did you just become aware of it today? :-)

15 hours ago, iacas said:

All set up.

How did you just become aware of it today? :-)

I've only been on TST for a few months. I don't remember exactly what led me to this thread and the book, but it started with finding this EXCELLENT thread a couple days ago.

Edited by Midpack