IGNORED

Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition.

phan52
Note:Β This thread is 3248 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

Every game, Chip Kelly is making Rex Ryan look bad with regards to Mark Sanchez.

Scott

Titleist, Edel,Β Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every game, Chip Kelly is making Rex Ryan look bad with regards to Mark Sanchez.

Chip Kelly had an awesome game plan yesterday against Dallas and all Sanchez had to do was protect the ball. I don't know if he threw a ball over twenty yards in that game so Kelly covered up his weaknesses, plus Sanchez has embraced the up-tempo. The offensive line is healthy again and that helps, much better than the overhyped group in Dallas.

Next week will tell a lot about the Eagles, as they face a resurgent Seattle. They looked really good last night.

Bill M

Brady is still good, but yesterday I think we got the answer to the question of who is the best QB in the NFL right now, and the answer is Aaron Rodgers. If the PackersΒ win out nobody is beating them in Lambeau in the playoffs, and the reason is Aaron Rodgers.

Bill M

Chip Kelly had an awesome game plan yesterday against Dallas and all Sanchez had to do was protect the ball. I don't know if he threw a ball over twenty yards in that game so Kelly covered up his weaknesses, plus Sanchez has embraced the up-tempo. The offensive line is healthy again and that helps, much better than the overhyped group in Dallas. Next week will tell a lot about the Eagles, as they face a resurgent Seattle. They looked really good last night.

Yeah, the Eagles did look pretty impressive on Thursday.

Brady is still good, but yesterday I think we got the answer to the question of who is the best QB in the NFL right now, and the answer is Aaron Rodgers. If the PackersΒ win out nobody is beating them in Lambeau in the playoffs, and the reason is Aaron Rodgers.

He's just on another level right now. They're gonna be a tough team to beat.

Ryan M
Β 
The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)
Β 
IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Rogers played well. Β He was a bit shaky in the first half (11 for 19 at one point), especially in the red zone, but then recovered nicely. Β He also had his left hand stepped on (ouch) and adjusted well. Β Excellent QB. Β I think the conditions were worse than they looked too. Β Neither kicker could get the kick-offs deep.

Ed Hochuli is a donkey ref though. Β Did you see him call 12 men on the field? Β Man needs to retire.

Scott

Titleist, Edel,Β Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

Rodgers has IMO been the best QB in the league for a few years now. I'm not upset at all losing to someone that good.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3Β |Β 15ΒΊ 3-Wood: Ping G410 |Β 17ΒΊ 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 |Β 19ΒΊ 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo |Β 54ΒΊ SW, 60ΒΊ LW: Titleist Vokey SM8Β |Β Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Rodgers has IMO been the best QB in the league for a few years now. I'm not upset at all losing to someone that good.

I hate the Patriots...but that would be one hell of a Super Bowl.

Ryan M
Β 
Β 

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamo

I hate the Patriots...but that would be one hell of a Super Bowl.

We are on this Earth for too short a time to spend any energy hating a sports team. :-)

Scott

My Swing Thread

We are on this Earth for too short a time to spend any energy hating a sports team.

Unless it's the Bruins, in which case you make the time.

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint:

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogielicious

We are on this Earth for too short a time to spend any energy hating a sports team.

Unless it's the Bruins, in which case you make the time.

You're destroying the myth that all Canadians are nice!! :-)

Scott

My Swing Thread

It isn't a brooding hate, more of a deep, deep dislike. :-P

I'll save my real hate for the Ravens and Steelers.

Ryan M
Β 
Β 

You're destroying the myth that all Canadians are nice!!

Sorry.

:D

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint:

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogielicious

It isn't a brooding hate, more of a deep, deep dislike.

I'll save my real hate for the Ravens and Steelers.

That is understandable!

Scott

My Swing Thread

That is understandable!

Top 10 favorite gif...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NWPrpUEqc1A/Tx2RQgnSocI/AAAAAAAABCo/BrDKEKFbnpA/s1600/suggs.gif

Ryan M
Β 
Β 

Sorry, but any team with New York in their name is OK to hate. Well, except the Jets. You can just feel sorry for them.

Bill M

Sorry, but any team with New York in their name is OK to hate. Well, except the Jets. You can just feel sorry for them.

Holy s##t! Just found the 1st thing on which we agree. Hooray!

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

The Browns have decided to stick with Hoyer at QB. As an outside observer, I think this is a good choice. Their only argument to use Manziel is that he canΒ give themΒ a "spark". They need more than that at this point. They are on the cusp of a playoff spot and they have two tough home games coming up that will go a long way to deciding their fate. Hoyer's experience trumps the spark.

Bill M

Note:Β This thread is 3248 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!