IGNORED

Pure Golf Grips

Note: This thread is 3549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Bought 13 Pure Golf Grips on Amazon...$9 plus tax/shipping came out to about $14 total. Incredible deal. Had these put on at my local store and they are amazing grips. They really have made a difference with my control an consistency. I have had Golf Pride grips on all my clubs for awhile and they were nice, but too expensive to replace and I like the feel from Pure much more. Strongly recommend for the price on Amazon.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

• Administrator

Lots of other threads on them here too. Lots of fans.

They're the only grips I use.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have mixed feelings on Pure. I do really like the feel but find them a bit slippery when wet or when my hands are sweaty. I think they have a model that feels more like a cord (DTX?) and I'll probably try those next.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I have mixed feelings on Pure. I do really like the feel but find them a bit slippery when wet or when my hands are sweaty. I think they have a model that feels more like a cord (DTX?) and I'll probably try those next.

Do you wear a glove? I wear a glove and I haven't noticed them being slippery when my hands get a little sweaty. I have played in the rain so I don't know how they are in when they actually get wet.

Do you wear a glove? I wear a glove and I haven't noticed them being slippery when my hands get a little sweaty. I have played in the rain so I don't know how they are in when they actually get wet.

Nope, no glove. Bareback. I would like to try the DTX though. I just wish they made a model with white highlights like a Crossline, I've become partial to that old timey look.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Bought 13 Pure Golf Grips on Amazon...$9 plus tax/shipping came out to about $14 total. Incredible deal. Had these put on at my local store and they are amazing grips. They really have made a difference with my control an consistency. I have had Golf Pride grips on all my clubs for awhile and they were nice, but too expensive to replace and I like the feel from Pure much more. Strongly recommend for the price on Amazon.

That's gotta be a pricing mistake that eludes me and others. Pure Grips are about the same price or more expensive than Golf Pride. Everytime I've bought Pure Grips from Amazon I paid $9 PER GRIP . Folks, if you think you're gonna get this deal don't be too sure about it. I'm happy for you if you do but don't be surprised if you don't. Afaik this deal is a golden freaking winged pegasus unicorn dragon phoenix. :-)

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I switched all clubs to Pure and stopped wearing a glove, some years ago. Best grips I've ever tried.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I am thinking if switching to pure pros. How do they compare to tour velvets? I currently have 2 wraps under the velvets. I am about to have my irons cut down to the amp cell standard length and keep hearing good things about the pure grips. Would adding 2 wraps effect how the pure grips work without solvent? Are the pures thicker than velvets? Velvets lose there playability quickly are the pure pros more durable? Any other pure styles to look at? Are the pure pros noticanly lighter. Sorry for all the questions. They are all probably answered throughout a few threads. Thanks

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

DTX grips are awesome, I still use a glove but these grips don't slip, even when wet.  As for price, I don't typically pay more than $5.50 per grip regardless of color.  They aren't a sponsor so I won't post the site but if someone wants to send me a PM I'll respond.

Joe Paradiso

The Pure Pro is the closest thing to the Tour Velvet in the Pure grip lineup. The Pure's are very durable and have a 12 month guarantee. As far as I know, Golf Pride offers no such guarantee. I've been using the Pure P2 Wraps for a while now and am soon switching to the Pure DTX. I wouldn't say the Pure Pro is any lighter than the TV but its definitely not heavier. Adding 2 wraps would just build up the grip a little, but would not affect durability or playability. Hope this helps @jmanbooyaa

Driver: Cobra Bio Cell 9.5 Stiff

3-Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 14.5 Stiff

3-Hybrid: Adams A3 Boxer 19 Stiff

Irons: Cobra Bio Cell + 4-PW Stiff

50 Wedge: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 CB

54 Wedge: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0

58 Wedge: Cleveland CG14

Putter: Odyssey White Ice #9

Note: This thread is 3549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!