IGNORED

Kick X (or KickX) Tour Z Golf Balls

Note: This thread is 2956 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I ordered these balls 8 days ago. So far I've received 15 charges to my card totaling $80.89, but NO BALLS. The smallest charge was $.06 - not sure WTH they're doing. I just called to cancel and they said they have sent 3 dozen balls and I will have to pay the shipping to return them. At this point, I don't know whether I'll keep them or return them, but this is a total SCAM in my book!

I ordered a dozen and they arrived yesterday. (order took 3 weeks)

I was billed a total of 99 cents, over five separate charges. (no clue to there billing policy)

It is my understanding they can be returned and stop the monthly order/purchases, if I call to cancel.

I'll be whacking them around Saturday, I did play a couple rounds last summer with them.

I was impressed and liked the playability and mentioned them to a friend.

He purchased a dozen and gave me a sleeve which I turned around and gave two of the balls to others friends.

Like comments from above, these are premium class golf ball. (I do not care for the Graphics/Lines)

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sounds like shady business practices. Won't be buying them.

That's exactly how I feel. The problem is the ball is amazing. If money was no object I would only play Kick X.

Sounds like shady business practices. Won't be buying them.

That's exactly how I feel. The problem is the ball is amazing. If money was no object I would only play Kick X.

That's why I don't buy them through the "special TV offer," but rather just buy them normally through golfshopcentral.com.

• Administrator

That's why I don't buy them through the "special TV offer," but rather just buy them normally through golfshopcentral.com.

Or in stores.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Yes!  I keep looking for golfsmith or PGA superstore to carry them, and I'm sure its coming, but it hasn't made it to my area quite yet. :)

Because they sell 500 dozen every time they show the ad a few times in one day on Golf Channel.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Because they sell 500 dozen every time they show the ad a few times in one day on Golf Channel.

Well, I guess they don't want to make money then, cuz they'd sell 502 if they put 'em in stores by me.

Can you say cha-ching?  Apparently Kick X cannot. :-P

So what's the "deal" on these then?  You get 1 dozen for .99 cents but then they keep sending them to you every month and they charge your credit card ???

I'm not liking that very much.

What if you don't like the ball after the first dozen?  Can you cancel with no penalty / extra charge?

So what's the "deal" on these then?  You get 1 dozen for .99 cents but then they keep sending them to you every month and they charge your credit card ???

I'm not liking that very much.

What if you don't like the ball after the first dozen?  Can you cancel with no penalty / extra charge?

Apparently you can pay to return them and you'll spend a few weeks in customer service hell because the time for returns has passed and they already sent you more balls.

I also don't know how you return balls you lost in the woods or a pond. Whole thing is sketchy.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Apropos of the "widely available" in the thread title, has anyone seen them in stores?

I was at a local golf store the other day and they had them in stock.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I was at a local golf store the other day and they had them in stock.

Interesting, I'll keep an eye out.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

• 2 weeks later...

From what I'm hearing the first purchase is .99 cents - correct?  Beat them at their own game. Just go to the local drug store or grocery and buy a pre-paid credit card.  Put $2.00 on it and make your purchase.

From what I'm hearing the first purchase is .99 cents - correct?  Beat them at their own game. Just go to the local drug store or grocery and buy a pre-paid credit card.  Put $2.00 on it and make your purchase.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they know when someone is using a prepaid card because of the  number sequence. I doubt it will work.

- Disc Golfer

You can still get prior generation Pro-V1x's cheaper than the Kick-X Tour Z balls. So it's hard for me to give up my Pro-V1x's to try a new ball.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

You can still get prior generation Pro-V1x's cheaper than the Kick-X Tour Z balls. So it's hard for me to give up my Pro-V1x's to try a new ball.

Dang- how much are these things? Why is no  one on tour using them?

Note: This thread is 2956 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!