IGNORED

Adrian Peterson Indicted On Child Negligence

RJH999
Note: This thread is 3488 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I can't imagine ever having the desire to hit a defenseless child.

That's because you're normal. I don't think Adrian had the desire to do so either, but I am still not sure what compelled him to do it.

His mom should probably send a bodyguard with their kid when he needs to to visit again.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

ITJUST KEEPS ON GETTING WORSE.

http://deadspin.com/adrian-peterson-accused-of-beating-another-son-leaving-1635102727

Well, what can I say? He's the father of so many children with so many different women. . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Firstly, AP needs a vasectomy, he has enough kids.  He needs help, regardless of how he was raised, he needs to be educated on how to discipline his children.  He also needs to understand that with his strength he's got to be extra careful with the amount of force he uses.

Joe Paradiso

ITJUST KEEPS ON GETTING WORSE.

http://deadspin.com/adrian-peterson-accused-of-beating-another-son-leaving-1635102727

He beat his child like a raged madman, and then stuck things in the kids mouth and texted about how he hit him in the nuts..  Unless you really believe this is the first time he has done that, rather than the norm!  Well, he actually stated that this is the norm so for me he is an abuser!

I think the troubling part for me is that he doesn't even think that he did something wrong..  LLSB is the predominate description of this guy, and not just for the beating of his child!

Reality is that I didn't think the "whooping" was an isolated incident.. I guess the report above confirms that for the record.  A true LLSB (low life scum bag) who scars his children in the disguise of "discipline" and "I'm gona do what mama did to me" excuse.

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

One Vikings message board shut down..LOL WOW. http://vikingsmessageboard.com -------- Why you such a shithead AD? I feel like OJ Simpson fans circa 1994. I can't have a serial shithead as my favorite NFL player ever.

Riley

One Vikings message board shut down..LOL

WOW.

http://vikingsmessageboard.com

Why you such a shithead AD?

I feel like OJ Simpson fans circa 1994.

I can't have a serial shithead as my favorite NFL player ever.

Ha!

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Ha!

I have officially adopted Cordarrelle Patterson. I hope he doesn't try to strangle Matt Cassel on the sideline. [Spoiler]There is a 65% chance this happens.[/Spoiler]

Riley

Hand strength has very little to do with overall strength. My son is into body building and last week he bench pressed 375 lbs. 5 times. I can't do that anymore but I can still squeeze a vice clamp harder than anybody on the rigging table and I can still open cans and turn wrenches that my son can't budge. Like Walter Brennan used to say on The Guns of Will Sonnet "No brag just fact".

Ya, I believe this. I'm kinda like your kid, quite strong/muscular but weak hands. Broke the left one a few times, arthritis in it since I was 20. Very weird deal.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

I love Charles Barkley and I respect the fact that he speaks his mind, never worrying about possible consequences. But he dropped the ball here. Spanking is one thing, but what Adrian Peterson did to his four year old son was abuse, plain and simple. I was spanked (and I deserved it) and I know the difference.

Charles had a chance to send a message to his fellow southerners that there is a line that should not be crossed. Just because it has been going on for generations doesn’t mean it is right. For every kid who responds in a positive way to corporal punishment, how many end up resentful and fearful, especially if the punishment causes serious injury? And especially a four year old, who may not even be aware of why he is being beaten.

Very disappointed, Charles.

• Upvote 1

Bill M

Yeah, I love Charles too. And I still give him credit for being honest. But that's the disconnect. A lot of people seem to think that if it was good enough for mama, then it is good enough for me and my kids. And that just isn't always true.

In the bag:
Lady Tiger Shark 5 Hybrid
Lady Tiger Shark 9 Iron
Adams a70S Hybrid Gap Wedge
Adams Lady Fairway 1007 Putter

AP and the Vikings are getting killed by the media for activating AP this week given the new accusations.  Goodell has been very quiet on the topic which the media is interpreting as weakness (heard him called a "lame duck").   I wonder if the Vikings management will continue to take the heat and let AP play Sunday to improve their chances of winning a game or if they collapse under the media scrutiny.

Joe Paradiso

As expected, the Vikings placed AP on indefinite suspension and the NFLPA union is appealing the indefinite suspension of Ray Rice.  I'm sure the NFLPA are hoping they can use AP and Hardy as cover while they get Rice reinstated after a six week suspension.

Joe Paradiso

As expected, the Vikings placed AP on indefinite suspension and the NFLPA union is appealing the indefinite suspension of Ray Rice.  I'm sure the NFLPA are hoping they can use AP and Hardy as cover while they get Rice reinstated after a six week suspension.

The NFLPA in general looks out for the good of their paying members wouldn't you think?

I'm just happy that AP is finally getting the same treatment as RR.. It is too bad that it took the Vikings this long, now it is time for the NFL to step up and for the Commish to bring down the indefinite suspension on AP as well, so that it is no longer a team issue.

I am wondering if the Ravens are stomping their feet though because they could have gotten away with just putting RR on indefinite suspension instead of just plain out releasing him.. The Vikings aren't stupid, when this all settles they still want that child abusers on their team.

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Starting to shift my view of AP given all I've heard lately. 7 kids, not sure how many live with him but I heard he visits each for a weekend a year. So, if he's visiting this 4-yr old and sees him for a weekend and finds time to beat him in that short time, he's a dirtbag. I'll wait for corroboration of that fact, understanding the dirty media is on a witch hunt, before I make an ultimate final judgement (like it really matters to anyone outside my sphere) but not looking good at this point.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

The NFLPA in general looks out for the good of their paying members wouldn't you think?

I'm just happy that AP is finally getting the same treatment as RR.. It is too bad that it took the Vikings this long, now it is time for the NFL to step up and for the Commish to bring down the indefinite suspension on AP as well, so that it is no longer a team issue.

I am wondering if the Ravens are stomping their feet though because they could have gotten away with just putting RR on indefinite suspension instead of just plain out releasing him.. The Vikings aren't stupid, when this all settles they still want that child abusers on their team.

Not really, the NFL and Ravens over reacted to the video.  The NFL deviated from their new policy and the decision Goodell had made.  Rice is a first time offender, his case isn't pending trial, he should have been suspended 2 weeks.  If we want to hold him to the new policy then make it 6 weeks.

As for the Ravens, cutting Rice was popular at the time, but we'll see how it works out long term, especially if Rice signs and does well with another team.  Miami still hasn't rebuilt their offensive line after trading Martin to the 49'ers and cutting Incognito.

Joe Paradiso

Ray Rice is replaceable. Not by Paul Pierce, but replaceable. AP is not. AP is a game-changer and, if he ever plays again, the Vikings want to make sure it is for them.

Bill M

Ray Rice is replaceable. Not by Paul Pierce, but replaceable. AP is not. AP is a game-changer and, if he ever plays again, the Vikings want to make sure it is for them.

Paul Pierce plays basketball, so he's definitely not taking Rice's position.  Bernard Pierce might, but Rice still has some good years left, don't base your decision on last season when he was injured.

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 3488 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!