IGNORED

BIg Break Myrtle Beach (Fall 2014 Golf Channel)

inthehole
Note: This thread is 3354 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yah I remember that from the Symetra Tour thread! You followed your houseguest around, who might've been paired with Stephanie Kenoyer, right?  I remember Stephanie wasn't doing too great, but you said she seemed to have a good attitude.

Great memory! Yah, all the BB participants I met were very accommodating so that was good to see.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

+1. I just don't find him likeable at all.

Can we all at least agree that an Anthony v. Toph final is the worst possible situation? I would be cheering for both to lose.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

Can we all at least agree that an Anthony v. Toph final is the worst possible situation? I would be cheering for both to lose.

No way, Jimmy vs. Toph would be worse. My order of preference for who wins is: Anthony Emily Jimmy Toph. And really, I'd only like to see Anthony or Emily win as I think of the players left, they've performed the best.

Christian

I really have no problems with Jimmy. Performing in this format may have taken time to adjust to. What I could not handle is the bromance and all the bub's that would fly from Christopher's mouth.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I really have no problems with Jimmy. Performing in this format may have taken time to adjust to. What I could not handle is the bromance and all the bub's that would fly from Christopher's mouth.

This alone would cause me not to watch a Jimmy/Toph final.

Christian

[quote name="RFKFREAK" url="/t/77518/big-break-myrtle-beach-fall-2014-golf-channel/90#post_1082554"] This alone would cause me not to watch a Jimmy/Toph final.[/quote]We should start calling him Chris-er in protest of his dumbass nickname.

• Upvote 2

We should start calling him Chris-er in protest of his dumbass nickname.

What's In My Bag...

I hope Chris-er is matched up with Emily at some point to see her outdrive him by 3 yards.

What's In My Bag...

Well that was one of the more exciting episodes I've seen on this show in a while. So happy to see you-know-who go. When Jimmy drained that putt, I let out a fist pump from the comfort of my couch :-D

Rooting for Jimmy now. He seems like a really good guy. Not that Toph isn't a good guy himself, but Jimmy has a lot of class.

Constantine

So Toph said something, made my ears pick up.

He said he played at Utah State, that he shot a 59 at Logan (UT) Country Club, they made a small deal about it.

Ha! I've played there, a 3 wood and a wedge type course, pretty short and at altitude. A short game guy's course (like Toph seems to me)

Just a nice little country club in a nice small college town. Lots of people in Utah would give their left nut to summer in Logan and winter in St George as I recall.

But still, shooting 59 anywhere is something!

Anyone else played there? I haven't played there in 30 years. Golf in Utah was pretty fun when I lived there.

Steve

287 yards to the pin from the wrong hole, on the fairway,and Mighty Mouth hits an iron??? It's a good thing that he didn't lose when he lost. See, he still lost, but he won, so for him it's like a win-win, and not a win lose or a lose lose. I'll probably check the thread next week as opposed to watching the final.

Corey

Anthony ... douche meter was off the chart, and he will be remembered as likely the best villain in BB history.     I was disappointed Emily got bumped - was hoping she would make it to the final ....

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

287 yards to the pin from the wrong hole, on the fairway,and Mighty Mouth hits an iron??? It's a good thing that he didn't lose when he lost. See, he still lost, but he won, so for him it's like a win-win, and not a win lose or a lose lose. I'll probably check the thread next week as opposed to watching the final.

When I first read your post, I was lost then wasn't, which was a win, because I was lost but then I won because I remembered the loss of Anthony which was a win for us. So he was right, his loss is a win situation. Such a smart kid. How come they didn't make a big deal out of Anthony graduating from the "Charlie Sheen School of Thought"?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Note: This thread is 3354 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!