IGNORED

My Swing (golfrocks)

golfrocks
Note: This thread is 3253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

sorry guys I forgot my password and had to create a new one

http://thesandtrap.com/users/lost_password

and I also am hitting some fat shots why am I hitting fat shots

Because the club is hitting the ground before it hits the ball.

You've emailed Stephan 10 or 11 times. You've emailed me. You've emailed Dave Wedzik. You uploaded four videos to evolvr in 12 days, quit, and then signed up again just recently.

Nobody makes the changes you're asked to make in a day, but yet, that's how long between when you get an analysis and when you upload a new video.

You've burned well through your welcome or the good graces of a lot of people. Pity, too - we really do like helping golfers.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Can I plz get my aount deleted please Erik I'm done I don't wanna be on the sand trap any more

You don't want to be on the site so much you created another account earlier today? We don't delete accounts. Quite literally we cannot. Just leave if you don't want to be here. Do not create more accounts.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I forgot my password Erik and I didn't see the. Forgot password thing so I just created a new one Every time I post something someone gets mad at me so Erik tell me what I'm doing wrong

IMHO, you don't Listen to what Erik, Mike, and others tell you. If you did, and you actually Practiced the advice that's been given to you, you wouldn't have all these questions, and not one person would be upset with you, it's like everything posted with regards to your swing, just goes Whoosh..right past your brain...There is NO quick fix, you need to do as suggested, and slowly make the changes. Otherwise, you'll most likely get nowhere.

• Upvote 1

I forgot my password Erik and I didn't see the. Forgot password thing so I just created a new one

If you created another account the right thing to do would be to message myself or Erik right away to let us know about your situation. Also, why create another swing thread? Just post in this thread.

You were trying to throw in another question to see if we gave another answer. Like we're holding back "the secret". You're working with one of the best instructors in the world, follow what he has to say.

Every time I post something someone gets mad at me so Erik tell me what I'm doing wrong

This has been discussed. When one of us gives you advice there is no thank you or acknowledgement of the information you've been given. You never say, "Thanks, gotcha I'll get to work on it". We only get back several questions that may or may not have anything to do with the advice you were given, which is then quickly followed by an upload, another video and/or an email. It's a frustrating experience.

There is no "secret" or quick fix. Work on your priority piece and make that better.

If I were you I would apologize to Stephan ( @sk golf ) for the barrage of Evolvr uploads, emails, calls and text messages.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I'd turn the left foot out more and not have the knee rotated inward at set-up. Give the left knee a chance to transfer forward longer so the left foot can be "planted" and not roll.  [CONTENTEMBED=/t/78207/why-flaring-your-feet-at-address-makes-golf-easier layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Well thanks for that tip , tried it out on range today , just turned my feet out a bit more and BINGO , much more stable to enable a better turn .... Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
[video]http://youtu.be/LrqEQ6pZtSc[/video] hey guys I have been working on my swing and getting lessons on evolr and we been working on right arm in front of me on the backswing and weight forward on downswing hopefully I'm getting better Cheers!

I got one question for you guys will getting my weight more forward at impact help get My path to the right?

Cheers

Yes, weight forward with the head being relatively steady, will help.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
hey guys I'm slicing it i really need some help i can't hit a draw anymore that was my goto shot please tell me why my path is so far to the left? Thanks

No thanks.

Here are the dates of the analyses you got back from your second time signing up for evolvr:

• Austyn hutchinson by Stephan Kostelecky [Response] on January 31, 2015
  • Austyn hutchinson by Stephan Kostelecky [Response] on February 03, 2015
  • Austyn hutchinson by Stephan Kostelecky [Response] on February 07, 2015
  • Austyn hutchinson by Stephan Kostelecky [Response] on February 09, 2015

That means that, in the span of ten days, you submitted and got back four analyses.

Austyn, I'm sorry, but people have tried to help you, and you've stubbornly refused to listen and actually apply what's been given to you.

Virtually everyone has lost all hope that this will change. I have.

I'm actually at a loss with this kid, and that's tough for me as a school teacher. I'm used to telling kids over and over again certain things, but never to this extent, and never with the extensive, in-depth explanations that are to be found in this thread.

Colin P.

Note: This thread is 3253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!