IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3326 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Man 0 fairways hit for Tiger. Can't put yourself into scoring position w/o a fairway. Gotta fix that Tiggy.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Phil's up in second... and Zach Johnson once again isn't laying up. Phil's hitting fairways today... and seemingly this week. Or am I just selectively remembering?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Phil's up in second... and Zach Johnson once again isn't laying up.

Phil's hitting fairways today... and seemingly this week. Or am I just selectively remembering?

I think he just hit his first fairway on 11 ;-)

For the week though, yes it has been better.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Jordan has the birdie record.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Justin Rose's scorecards from the first 3 rounds on holes 12-18. That's 10 of his -12.  He averages better than -3, and by the numbers,  that stretch is playing easier today than the first 3 days.  He will need to make a similar run to make this thing interesting.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Anndddd I think that about does it. Congrats Spieth. I was holding out but thats gotta be it.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Didn't Trevor Immelman go wire-to-wire in his win? Or was I just bitten by Immelmania that year?

-- Michael | My swing! 

He's less than a man, more than a putting machine.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Spieths lead is one better after nine. Now as they say, the real masters starts.

No one told Spieth. He started a long time ago!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Didn't Trevor Immelman go wire-to-wire in his win? Or was I just bitten by Immelmania that year?

There was a tie at the end of one of those rounds. CBS must only be counting solo leads.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I think Rose led after the first round.

Riley

There was a tie at the end of one of those rounds. CBS must only be counting solo leads.

Thanks. That sounds about right.

-- Michael | My swing! 

How about dropping a couple of shots here to make it interesting, Jordan?

Anndddd I think that about does it. Congrats Spieth. I was holding out but thats gotta be it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuttsLefty

Spieths lead is one better after nine. Now as they say, the real masters starts.

No one told Spieth. He started a long time ago!

After the 2nd hole, it seemed like this was going to be a nail-biter with Justin Rose pushing hard. Congrats to Jordan for staying calm and focused. Impressive.

Time to do yard work?

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Note: This thread is 3326 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!