IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3298 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The past few years we've gotten lucky with the weather. The weather forecast this year thus far looks ugly.

Just adds another twist...

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We'll if it's soft and wet, all of a sudden McIlroy becomes a heavy favorite next week. If you look at all of Rory's majors, they came on slower tracks. He struggles on faster ones.

Have to disagree with you on that. The way things have been lately, there are no heavy favorites. another question what does a delay do to TW's back . If he has to stop and start a few times?

another question what does a delay do to TW's back . If he has to stop and start a few times?

He'll have to figure out a way to keep his glutes activated.

Have to disagree with you on that. The way things have been lately, there are no heavy favorites. another question what does a delay do to TW's back . If he has to stop and start a few times?

I should have also added if he's on his A-game like last year. Rory's the favorite going in, but if he's not as sharp as he was at the end of last year, then I don't think he contends. If he is as sharp and it's soft next week, he's gonna be at or near the top.

He'll have to figure out a way to keep his glutes activated.

Enough with the glutes already! Too much tiger bashing going on, I'm not even American and I'm hoping he silences all his doubters, the mans a golf legend already and I think we should all be in awe of his achievements! Part of me would love to see him win the masters easily then retire, but the other part would miss him!

Gaz Lee

Just a remdiner that Golf Digest did something worthwhile once: http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-courses/georgia/augusta-changes

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Whilst it might alienate a lot of the casual viewers, for me the most exciting scenario would be seeing loads of the major-less guys in contention down the back nine. Wouldn't it be great to have, say, Westwood, Donald, Sergio, Spieth, Fowler and Stenson fighting it out with each other and trying to cope with that pressure? That'd be the tournament that I want to see.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Enough with the glutes already! Too much tiger bashing going on, I'm not even American and I'm hoping he silences all his doubters, the mans a golf legend already and I think we should all be in awe of his achievements! Part of me would love to see him win the masters easily then retire, but the other part would miss him!

Yes we should All be in awe. :-D:roll:

Just a remdiner that Golf Digest did something worthwhile once: http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-courses/georgia/augusta-changes

Well, that's the next hour sorted!

That was an interesting journey through time.  Quite enjoyable.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

That is really cool. I never would have thought Augusta National had changed so much over the years.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Note: This thread is 3298 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!