IGNORED

Would you shakes hands with ... ?

rkim291968
Note: This thread is 3289 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I always shake hands.  But I never piss on my own hand either.  Maybe I'm too trusting of people's ability to not piss on themselves.

I don't think anyone is washing their hands in piss so sure.

I apologize for having a spam URL in my signature and will not do it again.

I don't think anyone is washing their hands in piss so sure.

Not hands, but maybe feet, it's supposed to cure/prevent athletes foot.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I always shake hands.  But I never piss on my own hand either.  Maybe I'm too trusting of people's ability to not piss on themselves.

I think you are.   Does that change your views on shaking hands with someone who has been in and out of bushes 5 times during a round, not to find his balls mind you.   Maybe, he was looking for balls. ;-)

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Back in the '80s, I worked as a lab chemist and as a hazardous waste tech. The standing joke went like this: Q: What's the difference between a chef and a chemist? A: Chefs wash their hands after they piss.

I think in this case a fist bump may be appropriate :-P

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

that's why we have immune systems ... I try not to worry about stuff like that.    Of course, before I eat, I wash my hands ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

I'm an old dawg. I never learned to shake.

Doesn't that get your underwear wet?

Oh, you meant shake HANDS.

:dance:

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Totally agree.

That hand sanitizer stuff is probably ruining people's immune systems. It's good to be hygienic but you don't need to be sterile. Some of you guys must be complete basket cases to go camping with.

LMAO

I've worked in manufacturing facilities for 35+ years. I've had more nasty stuff on my hands than I care to think about. It is not uncommon to ignore your Mama's command of "wash your hands before you eat" when you're in the middle of a breakdown and grab some food. I really don't get hung up on stuff like this.

Besides, like the old joke goes:

A Sailor and a Marine were standing side by side at the urinals. They both finish up, and the Sailor goes to the sink and washes his hands. The Marine starts to walk out the door. The Sailor calls "Hey, in the Navy they teach us to wash our hands after we pee." The Marine replied "In the Marines, they teach us not to pee on our hands."

How many times have you seen (or done yourself) someone spit on the ball and rub it to clean off the green fertilizer/insecticide from the ball on the putting green. Would you shake their hand after that?

Right on! Hell, we used to chew tar pieces from the streets in Chicago and we're all still here

I've never given this much thought.

...until now.

...great.

Do you inhale or exhale when you shake hands? ;-)

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Note: This thread is 3289 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!