IGNORED

Jordan vs Rory. Who goes lower in the 2 day pairing? *VOTE*

Crim
Note: This thread is 3286 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who will be higher up the leader-board going into the weekend.

• Jordan Spieth
    • Rory McIlroy

I think the media was too quick to start the Rory vs. Jordan conversation. My guess is Rory thought so too. Tomorrow Rory will turn up the heat.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think the media was too quick to start the Rory vs. Jordan conversation. My guess is Rory thought so too. Tomorrow Rory will turn up the heat.

Well the golf media really wants Speith to be the next Tiger as far as captivating fans.  Seems like a nice, mild mannered player who would get the good guy award every year if they had one so as to market the hell out of him.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I haven't taken a look at the stats, but Rory looked very VERY good. He looked like a player that could have easily shot -5 or -6 today. Just needed a couple more birdie putts to go in, and less hitting of sprinkler heads.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

I'm stickin with my boy, smell a great round tomorrow. Although, Rory is just cruisin right now, could be the start of one of his streaks which should alarm the whole field.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Sorry for the multi-post, just saw this. I don't think they were quick at all. I projected this rivalry some time ago. Seems the media didn't jump on this story til Spieth hit #2, which was probably about right. Come June, I have a feeling there will only be 2 guys holding the current major trophies. Would be nice if it were 2-2 but I'd be happy with 3-1.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Sorry for the multi-post, just saw this. I don't think they were quick at all. I projected this rivalry some time ago. Seems the media didn't jump on this story til Spieth hit #2, which was probably about right. Come June, I have a feeling there will only be 2 guys holding the current major trophies. Would be nice if it were 2-2 but I'd be happy with 3-1.

I doubt that is going to happen. Rory and Jordan are 1 & 2 right now but I don't think either is so much consistently greater than the field that so as to take all 4 Majors.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I doubt that is going to happen. Rory and Jordan are 1 & 2 right now but I don't think either is so much consistently greater than the field that so as to take all 4 Majors.

Well, it's a gut feeling, much like the one I had last night that Spieth would spank Rors today so it's pretty damn reliable.

Have a nice weekend Jordan.

Haha, he just needs a couple birdies to make the cut!

But yeah, Rory has kicked his arse thus far.

Joel Holden

He has some serious frowny action after stubbing that chip. YIPS!

Too bad would have been nice to see him with the leaders.

Dave :-)

Rory McIlroy. -4

Jordan Spieth. +3 (MC)

Rory wins the 2 round pairing, and also outshines Jordan in hair at 21 years old. Funny quote below the pic.

Joel Holden

[SIZE=18px]Rory McIlroy. -4[/SIZE] [SIZE=18px]Jordan Spieth. +3 (MC)[/SIZE] Rory wins the 2 round pairing, and also outshines Jordan in hair at 21 years old. Funny quote below the pic.  [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/120819/] [/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/120822/] [/URL]

I have absolutely no logical reasoning for this, but seeing Rory with a Titleist makes me smile. Wish he was still rocking the Titleist gear.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Fatigue finally caught up with Jordan -- not the same player we've seen.

It was only a matter of when, not if.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Note: This thread is 3286 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!