IGNORED

2015 Scottish Open Discussion Thread

Silent
Note: This thread is 3223 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Nice to see Kooch in contention.  Hasn't had a very good year so far.  Also, you can't help but think that some of these names on the leaderboard will be around next week as well.

Luiten for eagle and the shared lead...

Birdie. T2, 1 behind Kuchar, 2 holes left.... Come on!

~Jorrit

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Birdie. T2, 1 behind Kuchar, 2 holes left.... Come on!

Great shot, unfortunately I think he needed to make that eagle to have a shot.

Riley

Fowler and Kuchar playoff will be sweet. I would like to see Fowler pull it off though.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Watching this on Sport1 Golf on my 100cm dish set up near the beach an hour south of Barcelona.. and after Fowlers last shot he'll do what I thought earlier today.. Win .. Shame for Daniel.. but he should be there next week

Fowler wins after a real strong finish: 3 birdies on the last four holes. Kuchar and Jaquelin T2. Luiten 4th. Great tournament.

~Jorrit

How can you not roll like a boss when you are tapping Alexis...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Speaking as a Scotsman (who was at the tournament on Thursday), I would like to apologise to the world for having to see Nicola Sturgeon on the telly. Embarrassing.

I also have to say that I find it a bit depressing that the British media is obsessed with getting overseas players, especially Americans, to say how much they love links golf.

Anyway, that aside I thought it was a good tournament which looked great on tv. It is now a great tournament, and moving it to links courses a week before the big one was a masterstroke.

Consistency.

Rickie: 66-68-66-68.  Shot either 34 or 35 on the front every day.  32 or 33 on the back every day.

Kooch: 66-68-67-68.  Shot 33, 34, 35 on the front every day. 33 or 34 on the back every day.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Given the forecasted high winds next week, I'm liking Fowlers chances at the Old Course more and more.

Well I'm sure hoping for someone from this side of the pond.. or an Aussie .. a Jason win would make me happy. Mind you our cousins from the African colonies could have a good run at it too .. but not a yank. . . please :) :).. they call it The BRITISH Open haha

I think I would putt my money on Fowler as well. As for the Euros Lowry, Luiten and Wiesberger.

~Jorrit

Note: This thread is 3223 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!