IGNORED

2015 Women's U.S. Open at Lancaster CC Discussion Thread

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3219 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Love me some Briarwood. Also big fan of Bridges.

yeah The Bridges is nice too.....the few times I've played there the course was in excellent shape....Briarwood though for the quality and upkeep of the course and price are A1 in my book.....I live in Hanover and love making the 20-25min track over there...

Stacy Lewis tied for the lead after that double earlier in the round.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ugh that number 16 hole is the devil. They have it set up as like 235 par 4 surrounded by bunkers and swooping left. Normally when I would play it from the white tees its like 300. It really is a devilish super short par 4. You practically need to expect to hit in the bunkers. Otherwise I usually would like a 6 iron off the tee to get towards the fairway. Its soo taunting though.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Stacy Lewis - 2 bad holes, and she's done. Unfortunate.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Chun ... this is ... her 8th start on Tour

and she wins the Open.

The LPGA ... strange stuff

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Chun ... this is ... her 8th start on Tour

and she wins the Open.

The LPGA ... strange stuff

She was qualified/invited as the top KLPGA money leader this year.   It should not be surprising that she won.  KLPGA appears to be the best women's tour after LPGA.

She's just 20 years old.   LPGA is becoming a baby's tour with so many young girls doing well.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Many here play Edel Wedges and Putters ... and I saw this on the Edel Facebook page this morning ...

Great win today for In Gee Chun at the United States Golf Association - USGA Women's Open. LPGA KLPGA 50, 54, and 58 degree DVR grind in the bag. So proud of her golf this week winning her first major!!

Edel -- Major Winning Wedges.

Congrats to the Winner - I Gee Chun - and Edel.

Not your typical Wie swing.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

In previous LPGA tournament, NY Choi won with a new caddy (his first caddying event).

In the last week's US Open, Chun's caddy never caddied for her before.

Hmm, I see a pattern here.   If you want to win in LPGA tour, try a new caddy. :-D

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Not your typical Wie swing.

She should flare her left foot to improve stability. :-)

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3219 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!