IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I shot a 70 (E) on a new course today. Although it was a pretty easy course I'm really pleased with how I played. Lowest score so far this season.

Fore!

Shot 76 at my home course today. Took my friends advice and shortened my backswing. Made a huge difference... hitting everything perfectly. Missed some birdie putts but overall stayed very consistent.

Front
37 8 Pars, 1 Bogey

Back
39 6 Pars 3 Bogeys

in the bag

Driver: 909D2 9.5° Oban Devotion Shaft

3 Wood: G10 15.5°
Hybrid: 3dx RC 20° Ironwood 

4-PW: MP-57's S300

Wedges: 51° MP-T Black Nickel 56° Vokey Spin Milled 

Putter: Tracy II 35" Iomic Grip 

Ball: Pro V1x

I shot horrible. Horrible.

98 at my home course at Stanford from the black tees. Sliced everything. I made several pars towards the end because I made a swing change - I was extending my arms out too far and now they're in the right place. Still horrible. Effective handicap 22.3. My other two rounds this week had effective handicaps of 12.4 and 13.1.
In My TerraFirma Xi Bag:
Driver: R7 460 10.5° Fujikura REAX stock R-flex
3-Wood: Big Bertha Titanium RCH 75w Firm stock shaft
Hybrids: 585H 19.5° 4175 stock shaft
Irons (4-10): Big Bertha TT shaftsWedges: CG12 Black Pearl 52°10, 56°14, 60°10Putter: Studio Select Newport 33"Ball: ...

88 this morning. 51/37 (par 38/par 34). Driver was very erratic on front and our rough is just brutal right now; it's been too wet to cut it consistently, so I'm losing balls that are 5 yards off the fairway....guess I just have to keep it straight! Finished with four straight pars to keep streak of 7 straight rounds below 90 intact....demo day tomorrow!

Hoofer Vantage Bag Carrying:
DRIVER Fusion FT-3 Driver Proforce V2 65 Graphite Stiff
FAIRWAY WOOD G10 4-Wood
HYBRID G10 21 Degree
IRONS MX-25 Irons 3 thru PW Precision Rifle Shafts & Golf Pride GripsWEDGES CG10 56 & 60 Degree WedgesPUTTER 2-Ball SRT BALL ProV1xCLUB ...

Scored 36 points in a ind stableford today. It was acutaly a really good score, the club has just pored sand and air-rated all the greens, so the ball bounces around everywhere when your putting.

33 points round the national in Abu Dhabi today - DELIGHTED! 1st round with the Superquad, and so much more consistent. I'm still not 100% at driving, but I am a hell of a lot better than I was before.

Hole of the day was a 295 yard drive over a dog leg to the front of the green; chip to 4 feet and a putt for birdie. Ok, it was 3 off the tee, so a bogey, but shows what I can do

Superquad
Fusion #3
Big Bertha Warbird #5
755 3-PW
Vokey SM56.10 & 60.08 White Hot 2-ball

I shot a 102 at my home course this morning. This is a new pb for me. Hit some really good shots with my irons but I'm still slicing on almost every tee shot. Today was also the best weather I've played in this year, 75 with light winds.

Mike

I shot an 82 at Van Courtland Golf club in the bronx - it was a really nice day to be out!

In my bag:
Titleist 910D2 w/Diamana Kaali'Stiff
Titleist 910F w/ Diamana Kaali' Stiff
Titleist 910F Hybrid 19 degree w/ Diamana Kaali' Stiff

Titleist AP1 Irons - TT S300
Titleist Vokey SM 50, 54 & 58 - Titleist Scott Cameron Newport

81 yesterday afternoon. 43-38 with 3 3-putts. :( rushed every one! And I added my scorecard link! Hopefully I got it right!
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Shot a very disappointing 84 (38/46) yesterday.
I was one under through 4 and had a relatively simple downhill putt for pird on the fifth. Lipped it out. That's when I said to myself "Here it comes". Topped my second shot of the sixth and bogeyed then made a nice up and down for par on the seventh, hit a nice 6 iron right on line to the par 3 8th that landed short and rolled off the back of the green. Bogey. Bogey on the 9th as well. Was so upset with that.....i threw away a bunch of shots on the back. Oh well....it's still early I guess.

74 in the medal +2, will get me into the club championship matchplay easily and may win the best gross.

The 5-putt triple bogey on the 4th didn't help. 4 over thru 4, -2 for the last 14 holes. A nice run of birdies at 13,14,15 made it all the more sweeter, the 15th was a "2" which will give me a share of the pot - maybe 15 Euro

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

89 today from the blues. Never got the driver working today and paid for it from the longer tees.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

74 in the medal +2, will get me into the club championship matchplay easily and may win the best gross.

a 5 putt? ouch how did that happen?

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

A good couple of days. Won apairs league match Saturday with a 12-footer on the last - that put us 1-up and gave the team a 3-2 win away from home. Today, played out of my skin away from home in a knockout cup match on a course I've never played on before. Managed to go 6-under my handicap...and lost, 3&1. Ah, well - it was a great day out. And the team won, 3-2, so pretty good all round.
I shall sleep well tonight!

Five-putt in a tournament? Please do tell how that happened, because that makes two of us.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Horrible lopsided round today foor me. 40 on the front, 51 on the back. I went a total of 10 over on holes 10,11, and 12. Lost a ball on each hole.

This was yesterday. 34 strokes worse than two weeks ago :-/
http://www.brandonhartman.com/websco...080426-p5.html

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.