IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Today, I played really well. I played 2 rounds of 9 at my school's course at Vassar College. I kinda just goofed around and my first round was a 41 out of a par 34 (it's a pretty easy rated course). Descent score for me. I used a nike distance ball that was a gift to me and it felt alright, but I wasn't playing my usual noodle balls. Somehow I always manage to lose a few balls on a wide open course, I don't know how. Anyways, the second time around, I shot a 36 using my ball and I never lost it. It felt great. I also caught up with a loose single on the course and he was telling me about how he always hits to the back of this 315 yard green. Then on the next hole, I knocked it to the edge of a 360 yard pin. felt good to wait for his second shot to catch up :)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Played yesterdayshot 88 on a par 76 that I haven't played in years ... felt good off the tee, hit 80% or so of fairways ... putted pretty well, but only hit like 30% GIR (and 3 of those were on 3 of the 4 par 3's) chipping/flop shots from the edge of the greens killed me ... time to work on the mid/short game ...
In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

I'm in Calgary on business this week and played 9 holes at a little course called River Springs last night. I've never played before and there was a pretty fierce wind, 2 clubs at least. Anyways played pretty solidly and had a 43; I was pretty pleased as I lost 3 balls in water but recovered well.

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9Β° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54Β° Spin Milled Vokey 60Β°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

a 42 at Conklin Player's Club, home for Susquehanna Valley

we won our match my 17 strokes

In my Nike Tour Stand bag:
Adams Golf Idea Pro Gold Irons
Nike SuMo Sasquatch 10.5* Stiff Shaft Proforce v2
Nike Slingshot 3 Hybrid 20*
Nike SuMo2 5 Hybrid 25*

Nike SV Tour Wedges 52*, 56*

Nike Ignite Mallet Putter

Titleslist Pro V1, Bridgestone e6 and B330S

I was par through 13. Then 14 i lost three balls, my game went to hell and I ended up shooting 85. I just about cried.
Ironically right after my sister pointed out the fact I hadn't lost a ball yet.

"Don't drink and drive, don't even putt."

In my bag:
Sumo2 9.5 degree driver I3 3 wood 5 wood Deep Reds 3-PW Vokey 60 degreeSW 2 bar hybrid putter.

After a couple of poor showings my last 2 times out I managed to put together a pretty good 9 hole round yesterday. Shot 35 (2 bogies and 3 birdies).

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7Β Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN:Β 10436305

First round for 2 weeks, been on holiday abroad to a wedding but played excellent and I think scored my best round to date.

85 on a 66 course, started off with 4 out of 5 pars, a few missed putts as well which really let me down on 2 holes of par.

Overall very happy, in the process of updating my Handicap and really hope/dream that I can get into the late teens by the end of the year.

Everything went reasonably well apart from my driving which seems awol although hitting a hybrid or a 3wood from the tee is going great.

I got my card home and realized I didn't write down my score on 18, but I think I shot a 118.

My first time to play in over three years and I was all over the place.

82 (+10_ at Alvamar Golf Club (public side) rating 74.5 slope 130. Should've broken 80. Had a bad hole (#17) and two three-putts. Only one birdie.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

81. (+6) (+3)
3 Doubles
Missed a 5 Footer for eagle on the first hole.
I actually played very well today, score just doesn't show it.
Putting was awful.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5Β°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15Β°
5 Wood: r7 19Β° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60Β°Wedge: Z TP 54Β°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

After my disappointing 83 on Wednesday, I decided to back that up with an 84 today. Things just aren't as smooth as they were a month ago, but hopefully I can work it out. I hit some better iron shots today, but my driver was all over the place. My course doesn't have many trees, but I seemed to put my ball behind the ones that are there. I just didn't take care of business today and paid for it. I think I just need to relax and have more fun. I'm taking it seriously perhaps.

Today I shot a dissapointing 78. I had 14GIRs, 1 3putt, a double bogey and the 3 bogeys. My ball striking was solid and I only missed 2 fairways. I just had a bad luck on a par4 where after a perfect tee shot, I hit a 9iron which went right at the pin on a really hard pin position at the end of a green where u have to carry a bunker and the ball hit on the green and spun back to a pot bunker. After that, I got the ball out but hit it a bit thin and the ball was in the rough. I hit a bad chip to about 3feet (it was a pretty simple chip about 10ft) and missed the bogey attempt. Oh.. I almost forgot to mention that a blind man with no arms probably would've putted better than me today.

What's in the Bag

Tour Burner 9.5* stock stiff shaft
Tour Burner 14.5* 3 Wood stock stiff shaft 3DX Ironwood 20* UST Proforce V2 regular shaft 690mb Irons 4-PW rifle flighted 5.5 shafts Forged 48* wedge Vokey Design spin-milled 54*, 60* wedges Studio Select Newport 2 mid-slant TP Red&Black BallsLowe...

Shot 69 (-3) today 4 birdies 1 bogey. Finally, I putted decent. Not great but decent. No three putts which have been the bain of my existence lately. Switched back to cross handed putting.

DannyΒ  Β  In my :ping:Β Hoofer Tour golf bag on myΒ :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:Β Β Β :pxg:Β 0311 Gen 5Β  X-Stiff.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Irons:Β Β :callaway:Β 4-PW APEX TCB IronsΒ 
3Β Wood:Β :callaway:Β MavrikΒ SZ RogueΒ X-StiffΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter:Β :odyssey:Β Β 2-Ball Ten Arm LockΒ  Β  Β  Β Β Ball:Β :titleist: ProV 1

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Yesterday shot a 97. I had a very consistent 45 on the front and a cr@ptastic 52 on the back 9 including three 4 putts.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*, Aldila NV Stiff
Fairway Wood: System 2 Midsize 3W
Hybrid: Idea Boxer a3Irons: Bomber Steel Plus 3: 4-PW (Callaway Clone)Wedges: 588 Tour Action BeCu 53* Gap/56* SandPutter: Karsten Anser 2 34"Balls: Back to the drawing board, experimenting with Gamers,...