IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played Sunday morning, shot an 82. Really should have been better, 3 over after nine then didn't make a par or birdie after 13. Mentally didn't keep focus and had thoughts of the 70s. Haven't shot in them for a couple of years. stats, 4 greens, 4 fairways, 30 putts. Putted great on the front, made some with distance and break. Then had a kick in I missed for birdie and then didn't make a putt after that.

Overall, happy to see consistancy coming back. My last 4 scores are 84,82,85,82 so starting to see my game come around. Most years I'm ready to be done with golf by this time in the year but this year I am finally getting back to the form that got me to my lowest index ever and have more confidence than I did and I am a much better putter than I was.

Brian

83 39/44 played shitty as hell on the back didnt hit the ball solidly at all 6/12 fairways 9 GIRS and 33 putts not very good

Driver: S2 9.5 Stiff
3 Wood: Ft Stiff
5 Wood: Ft-iz Stiff
Irons: VR Full cavity 4-Aw
Wedges: Spin Milled 56* and CG11 60*Putter: Rossa CorzinaBall: ProV1 or Tour i

shot an 83 at my "home course" - Braemar in Edina, MN. 44/39. Could have broke the elusive 80 if I didn't hit it in the water on the last hole for double bogey and didn't three putt two holes on the front nine. Oh well. maybe next time, right.

What I Play:

Driver: R9 460
4 Wood: G15

Hy: Callaway FT 3Hy

Irons: AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Vokey 52* & 60*, Mizuno MP-T 10 58*

Putter: Newport Studio Select 2.7

Ball: Nike One Vapor

i only played 9, as my 2 supposed partners cried off, so was on my own and subsequently delayed!
i got 55 (34 par) but i should have been closer to 50 has i not hit 3 trees! same one twice

52 on the front 9 (par 37), triple bogey to start off on the opening par 5 did not help. Did get on par on the 2nd which is a par 4 so I was happy with that.
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

90 (46/44) Shadowmoss Plantation (on vacation) Standing water everywhere. Greens were surprisingly fast despite all the recent rain, but I was happy with my putting. However, my driver and I are not currently on speaking terms.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

89 for my second <90 in a week :) I'm ecstatic, especially considering I played the same course Monday and shot 101 (yuck). Took a gut check today to make it though. Went 48/41. I felt like on the back 9 I couldn't make a bad swing, I equate it back to my basketball days of being "in the zone". Now for a week off and looking forward to next Wednesday!

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

played at the nicest course in illinois today and shot a 43 on 9. I couldnt hit my driver at all and ended up just using the 3 wood after awhile because it was ridiculous. I am hooking them to the left now with my driver,lol, but all my other shots were great except for putter. I was hitting my irons freakin wonderful which was encouraging, Im tellin you I dont think I will get another brand iron besides mizuno now, mizuno for life, haha.

52 on a par 36 9 holes .... UUUGGGGHHHH!!!! I finally got the driver working well (2 drives over 235 today which is very good for me), but my approach shots and my putting sucked BIG TIME!!!!!
2 weeks ago it was just the other way around!
Maybe one of these days I will finally put it all together at the same time ....

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

I carded my first ever score today - 51 for 9 holes. Highlights included 2 pars (1 super lucky chip in) and lowlights included 2 triples and a quad bogey. I found the bunker 4 times and the water once.

Played at Elk Run Golf Club . It's a beautiful course designed by Greg Norman and my first time playing there. Shot 86, but saw great improvement in putting (41 putts) and my driver hit all but 3 fairways thanks to switching to a 13* HT driver and shortening the shaft length to 43". Score woulda been in low 80s had I been able to get out of the fairway bunker 3 times and get the ball down the fairway, instead I hit it waaaaay fat and hit them around 40 yds.

Home Course Fairfield Greens
In my Bag Boy Revolver bag...
Driver: Tour Burner 43" REAX 60 gram shaft 13 degree
Fairway: X Tour 3 metal 15 degree
Hybrid: 5H 26 degreeIrons: X-22 5 thru PWWedges: Jaws 60, 52Putter: Tour White Hot #2 Center Shaft 33 inchesBall: ProV1