IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Just got back from Florida, and it was nice to play seeing as I hadn't since early November here! Here were my scores this week long with tees

Tiburon Gold Course (Tips 7288y) 38-38-76
Tiburon Black Course (Tips 7005y) 38-38-76
Naples Grande Golf Club (Tips 7102y) 38-34-72
Windstar on Naples Bay (Tips 6692y) 36-38-74
Raptor Bay (Tips 6702y) 38-36-74

I was just happy to get out and play, not to mention it was absolutely beautiful outside every round!!! But, I definitely played well, just didn't putt too good.
Ping i15 8.5 Stock Stiff
Titleist 906F2 13* w/UST V2 FW 92g X

Titleist AP2 3-GW (KBS Tour)
Cleveland CG14 Black Pearl (56/60)

Titleist Cameron Futura 34" & Titleist ProV1x

Yeah, I would kill to "not putt" like that. :) Nice shooting!
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

Shot 115 today
Yes thats 45 over on 18 holes
I'm pretty upset with it

In the Bag

FT-3 10* Draw
Big Bertha 04 3 wood 15*
Heavenwood Hybrid 2H 17* Big Bertha 06 irons 3-SW White Hot XG #1 Putter Fusion Tour Staff Bag Hx Tour BallI'm a bit of a junky

83 on a 6500 yard par 72. Tied my best score in the last 2 years.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cypress Creek GC (twilight) - 84 from the blues

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

I hit two range bags this morning. I'm brand new, this is only my second time at the range. Tuesday I had a thirty-minute lesson on grip, set-up, and posture, and hit about 75 balls altogether, and felt good swinging. This morning though was pretty frustrating. I guess having the pro's advice swing-by-swing was more helpful than I originally thought. I had to think a lot and remember everything he said. I guess right now I'm just focusing on pre-swing routine, setup, etc. This morning I hit about a hundred balls and have three blisters to show for it. Didn't feel terribly comfortable hitting, but I did have a few nice shots.

It was my first round of the year. It felt great to get out despite the on and off light rain and temps in the high 30's to low 40's. I shot 44 on White Lake Oaks back 9. 1 par, 7 bogeys and a double. It was my first round with the 905. In fact. It was the first time I have actually hit a ball with that club. After blowing one out of play on the 10th tee, I got it figured out. I love it.

The greens were arreted and the rust was evident. No touch and two three putts. Otherwise I hit the ball pretty well.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Shot 106
Airport golf

In the Bag

FT-3 10* Draw
Big Bertha 04 3 wood 15*
Heavenwood Hybrid 2H 17* Big Bertha 06 irons 3-SW White Hot XG #1 Putter Fusion Tour Staff Bag Hx Tour BallI'm a bit of a junky

• Administrator

I played, but since a) the flags weren't in all the greens, b) there were no tee markers, and c) I jumped around my course, I have no score.

But it's good to be back out again!!!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I tied my best-score ever at 103 this morning; white tees, Alondra Park Regulation Course. My previous time hitting 103 was 52-51, today was 54-49. That 49 is my first time having a sub-50 score for 9 holes on a regulation course.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Shinding, alright! Us high handicappers gotta root for each other.

I hit a 95 (47 & 48) yesterday. Previously, my best score for 18 was 97 so I was pleased with myself. My best score on 9 was 45 one really good day. I'd like to be able to reproduce that a few times this summer.

Shinding, alright! Us high handicappers gotta root for each other.

Awesome. Great job!

I'm sorely tempted to play from the forward tees someday to see what it's like to be in the double-digits, maybe that'll help when I go back to the white tees.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Holy cow!! I have to tell somebody!!!

Two weeks ago was my first time out since December. Shot an 88, which I was not unhappy with at all. All bundled up, winter gloves on both hands, couple of bad holes, but had a great time. Was out of town last weekend, so I had a chance, finally, to get out this afternoon for the second round of the year.

42-34-76!! Thirty freakin' four on the back! Not too bad for a chokin' dog 9!

Woohoo!!! And it's only March!

It's gonna be a great year, I can just feel it!

OT: I will playing my 1st round of the year on Wednesday!!!!!!

It's been a long off season.

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

3 inches of snow overnight.... melting fast but more is possible. Supposed to play our first club tournament on Saturday, so I'm praying for sunshine Friday afternoon.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."