IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot a 89 today, pretty good but not my best (81)

I had 4 double bogeys but had two birdies to smooth then out

P.S: golfed with Dent

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

77 at Idylwild Golf Club, Sour Lake, Texas (71.6 / 123). Drove the ball well except for one freakin' pull hook OB! Putted and chipped well, irons were not so hot. If you need me Monday, I'll be on the range working on my irons. I think I am going back to my fade. Reached 2 par 5's in 2, 2 putt birdie on one, 3 putt par on the other. 9 fairways and 9 greens.

Driver: TaylorMade r7 460 / 11.5 degrees
Irons: Titleist 822 OS (4, 5, 6)  Titleist 962 (7, 8, 9, P, G)
Putter: Tear Drop
Ball: Precept Laddie
Wedges: Golfsmith Snake Eyes 56 degrees / 60 degrees

18 Hole Low:  67   /  9 Hole Low:  31

Shot an 85 at Brown's Mill (70.9/123)...which I would usually be happy with but I just felt like I gave up so many shots that I didn't have to at all. Hit 9 fairways!...4 GIRS ...one double...four pars...one birdie. Drove the ball so well with a few getting out around the 300 mark...actually hit my two best drives on the first and last holes. Carried a bunker on #10 (first hole) that I have wound up in a lot...and hit a drive on #9 (last hole) which was about 10yds short of the bottom of the elevated green...hole is 345yds.

Hi-Bore 9.5° w/ UST pro-force v2 Stiff
Halo 1i 16°
Halo 3i 22°
735.cm 4-PW
Vokey 52.8, Vokey Spin-Milled 56.10, 60.4 Sophia 32" or Studio Design 1 34"

Shot my personal best today and go figure it's my first time out with my driver that is spec'd to my swing. I hit more 300+ yard drives today than ever, and they were straight or a draw when planned.

I shot a 73 at a par 70 mountain course. My previous best at this course was an 81. My putts were falling, and my approach shots were better than normal. =]

In other words, I had a great day and my new driver gave me a new found confidence.

More stats from the scorecard:

Birdies - 3
Pars - 9
Bogeys - 6
Doubles - 0
UGIR - 2
GIR - 8
Fairways Hit - 9/18
Putts - 28

"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

Started playing - April 25th, 2008

In my bag: FT-5 Neutral Driver 9° 990B Irons Rifle Flighted Shafts (3-PW) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant Vokey wedges 252*08,256*12 and 260*04 PROV1xSequoyah National - A Robert Trent...

I shot a 107 on Friday in the 92 degree heat. I've still played a full 18 less than 10 times.

The big feat was that I scored my 1st birdie on a 380 yard par four. The drive was about 240 then I hit a 7 iron towards the back portion of the green and sank my birdie putt. I was playing by myself so I was able to do a little extra on the celebration end (think someone doing the Deion "Prime Time" Sanders TD dance back towards his cart!).

86, at the same course as last week's 85: Woodley Lakes. 45-41, but wow, what a different back nine 41 that was compared to last week's.

Remember that snowman 8 at the par-4 10th? Parred that sucker today! And then I bogeyed the 11th and 12th, compared to par-birdie last week. Anyway, I didn't have a real meaningful run of pars - in fact, I had only two consecutive pars and only 6 total the whole day, but only two double bogeys and nothing worse than that. And nothing worse than a 5 on the back nine! How cool is that to look at a scorecard and see 4s and 5s (sadly, no 3s or 2s, but I can deal with that) for nine holes?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I played an Executive Course in Solana Beach, definitely the easiest course I've played yet, and shot a 71 (56 is the par). It's an awful score, but compared to Reidy Creek, which is my typical par 3/ short game hangout, it was a great score... hahaha. Man there are so many questions I want to ask but I can't create a thread, I'll have to keep looking for threads that are on topic to stuff I wanna ask....

Shot a 91 today..Happy with my long game..Had 5 GIR that I doubled..Yes,doubled,LOL!!!Gotta practice my putting...

Driver- HiBore XL 9.5°
Hybrids- #3,#4 and #5
Irons- RAC CB/MB combo
Wedge- Vokey 52° Oil Can
56° CG-1060° CG-10Putter- CorzaBall-Bag- '08 Monaco

i shot a 91 yesterday i played pretty well,i had two chip ins but i lipped out a couple 6 footers for par:(i would normally be okay with this score but it just as easily could of been a 87,oh well im off to the putting green

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

79 with 1 penalty stroke and 39 putts. 39!!!

Driver - RAM FX V
3 Wood - Callaway Steelhead Hybrid - Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21 degree
Irons - Titleist DCI 4-PW
Wedges - Cleveland CG10, 52, 56, 60 degree
Putter - Rife Antigua

I don't want to talk about it.
At least 45 putts again.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

I broke 80 for the first time today!!!!!

I'm so friggin pumped! 2 fairways and 5 greens, but... wait for it... 29 putts!

+6 on the front and +1 on the back!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I shot a lousey 89 at White Lake Oaks, but at least I did turn it around on the back with a 42. I missed a ton of putts and sprayed it off the tee.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Yesterday, I shot 81. So my weekend went 85 80 80 81.

I'm getting there!

Tour Burner TP
r7 Fairway Woods
r7 TP Irons/RAC TP Wedges
White Hot XG Sabertooth Putter

shot a 86 at shadow course @ Lost Canyon in Simi Valley. wasted a couple shots but happy with my score on this difficult course that i've only played twice.

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

38. I had a few chances to save par on a few holes from about seven feet away, but I am changing my putting setup so I am having trouble making those...but I putted really well regardless. Hitting everything solid.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Even par 35 at the Hamptons on the Woods(9 holes of 27). Bogeyed #1, parred #2-#8, birdied #9 from 1 foot. Wedge game was dialed in...

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'