IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Iacas, I wish I could go to the range before I play, haha.

I played pretty bad today, still shot 81. Oh well, I'm going back out there tomorrow. Pretty tired right now because I played 27 holes today.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

9 holes played a 14+ im usually in the 12-13 range but not bad for my first time out with my new wedge and i love it...... now im going to enjoy the new episode of big break

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

Played in my weekly golf league at Needwood GC in Rockville MD. I shot a 42 (net 35). Pretty danged good. My partner and I won the match on the last hole. I hit a 6 foot putt for par to win.

I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with myself. I don't hit the ball very far, but I'm a pretty good putter.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a crappy 77.

Not ONE birdie. Only two opportunites. Horrible.

http://www.oobgolf.com/golfers/score.php?id=67893

"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

Started playing - April 25th, 2008

In my bag: FT-5 Neutral Driver 9° 990B Irons Rifle Flighted Shafts (3-PW) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant Vokey wedges 252*08,256*12 and 260*04 PROV1xSequoyah National - A Robert Trent...

Today I played the best round of my life, and it was raining buckets for most of the first nine holes, and was obviously wet thereafter. I carded in a 90 with 31 putts, one birdie, 5 pars, and nothing else over a double bogey. I had zero 3-putts and 5 1-putts. I am working on posting my round with Scorecard. It was awesome to be striking the ball so well and making good decisions!

*edit: Sweet, I got my Scorecard trial up and running.

http://www.geocities.com/qwkdtsn/rou...080617-p1.html

Shot 94 today after the 78 I shot last week,EVERYTHING was off today...I'm going back for revenge tomorrow,hopefully I play better...

Driver- HiBore XL 9.5°
Hybrids- #3,#4 and #5
Irons- RAC CB/MB combo
Wedge- Vokey 52° Oil Can
56° CG-1060° CG-10Putter- CorzaBall-Bag- '08 Monaco

Shot 94 today after the 78 I shot last week,EVERYTHING was off today...

Funny how that works. I shot a 94 today and could not hit my driver or long irons at all. Saturday I was long and straight with the driver, and looking to improve my putting and shooting low today. Well the putting was on, but I only hit 4 fairways. I cannot complain to much because I scrambled well, but it sucks when no full swing feels right.

Guess that means I have to get out and work on it, again tomorrow

82 yesterday. Of the top scores in keeping track of my handicap, I have added 4 in the last 7 days. That makes for a pretty good feeling.

In my Arkansas Razorbacks stand bag:

Driver:SasQuatch SUMO2 9.5°

2 hybrid 16° 3, 4 hybrid 3DX5-PW: Tour Pro ComboWedges: 52°, 56°, 60° spin milled Putter: Circa '62 No. 1 ; Newport Tel 3 LongNeck ; Newport 2 ButtonBack LTDBalls: ProV1

I had an absolute horrid day. Shot a 110. I was on a course I've never played before, but that's no excuse. I wanted to break 100 today, but oh well. I'll go in another 3 days. It was a nice course, though.

Shot +1 on 9 at a fairly easy course.

Net -1.

http://www.oobgolf.com/golfers/score.php?id=68800

"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

Started playing - April 25th, 2008

In my bag: FT-5 Neutral Driver 9° 990B Irons Rifle Flighted Shafts (3-PW) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant Vokey wedges 252*08,256*12 and 260*04 PROV1xSequoyah National - A Robert Trent...

42-37= 79

Change in grip helped the push, but wasn't a total overhaul.

Swing felt better and drives were getting back to my normal draw. Wedges were dialed in today.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

• Administrator
76, Black tees, Lake View . Hit all of four GIR, yet most of my misses were in the fringe, and thus puttable.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

97 at Empire Lakes, white tees (69.4/126/6024). Six pars - not bad for never having played the course, and only having seen it once before, and that was in the condition the NWT played it.

I will return there again. My goodness that was a nice course!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Shot the first round of bogey golf in my life today! I've gotten so close so many times before, but it happened today on a 136 slope course and I couldn't be happier!

http://www.blackmesagolfclub.com

45 out, 45 in, hit 7 FWs, 5 GIRs, 36 putts.

Driver: 909 D3 10.5 degree Aldila Voodoo S Shaft
3 Wood: MP 001
Irons: MP-67 3-PW
Wedges: 52, 56, 60
Putter: Karsten B60