IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

so close yet so far away lol. so i shot an 81 today, thats with an 8 too. and to top it all off they just sanded the greens. this was at wildhawk golf course in elk grove CA. soon to be in the 70's, hopefully

Driver: Callaway FT-5 9*
3 Wood: Callaway ERC fusion
5 Wood: Callaway ERC titanium
Irons: Mizuno MP-57 3-PW
wedge: Callaway X Forged 58*/mizuno MPR 54*Putter: scotty. newport #2Balls: Range balls ;)

• Administrator

I took the i15 irons out today for a little golf, played the white tees in a two-man Southern Point deal, and shot 73 at Lake View.

The round started on the fourth hole. On 17 I chipped in for eagle, lipped out a birdie putt at 18 that should have dove in, and chipped off the flag to a few inches for a tap-in birdie (nearly eagle) on the first hole. So nearly very nearly five under through three holes.

Had something like 26 putts, but I chipped in twice and three-putted once. The three-putt came on a 60-foot putt after I hadn't had a putt outside of about six feet in four or five holes.

The irons responded well. I don't really like them from the rough, but it was super-thick today, so I'm going to try them more, of course.

Won four gross skins - and only one player tied me with a five-for-three on the 17th or I'd have won five skins.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

+8 through 15 holes in a typhoon at Willingers.
Bag: Three Five Yellow
Driver: 905R 9.5 Degree, Fujikawa Shaft Shift
3-Wood: Sumo2 15 degree
Hybrids 19 and 21 degree
Irons tour x-20 (5-PW)Wedges vokey 52.08,56.14, 60.04Putter circa 62 #1: Pro V1Where I usually play: Rush Creek

played 9 today in howling winds. Gusts up to 40+ mph. On a 535 yard par 5 - downwind I hit 4 wood, pw, putter, putter!

Shot one over. 37.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

71 rating & 131 slope & 6700 yards - I shot me an 86. I am pleased seeing how the winds were crazy. Toughest winds I have ever played. I had one shot from 135 and I used my 170 club and finished pin high. I had another shot on a 245 yard par 3 - hit driver thats right driver on a par 3 ended up 10 yards sort. Crazy - but fun.

EDGE stand bag
S9-1 PRO S - Matrix XCON 6
Rapture 14 degree Aldila VS
DWS Baffler 2 Hybrid Adila stiff
A7 4 hybrid USTAXIVAP1 710 5-GW KBS StiffCG14 - 54.1262.07 Vokey Spin MilledWhite Ice BladeGolf BallsBlack TP & Pro V1x

34-37 for a 1 under 71 at cyprian keyes

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550

87 at Stonecreek GC.

9/14 Fairways
30 putts (NO 3-PUTTS! )
6 GIRs
4 Hazards - killed me today.

Usually when I hit fairways, I'll also get a GIR. Unfortunately, it's that wonderful time in Phx when courses let the grass die out for overseeding. Makes the approach tougher than it has to be...

Cheers!

cf
Driver: 907 D2 10.5º || Fairway Woods: Viper Tour 14º & 18º || 3 - PW: 845s Oversized || Wedges: Upswing Golf 52º, 56º, 60º || Putter: Pinseeker Bombshell HS-1

85 (43/42)

Drives were all over the place.
Irons were saving alot.
Putting was average as well with 34 putts and 4 GIR.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

Played at my local county course and shot a healthy 91 for the first time. 42/49.

Whats in the Four 5?

Burner 10.5 Stiff
Burner 3W
CPR 22/26 HybridsG5 5-PW Black Dot +2 Vokey Sm OilCanSV Tour 60* Black FinishBarbadosPro-V1 recycled

saturday shot 44 on front 9 and 42 on back, making an 86

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Went out and played 18 today in some on-and-off rain. I didn't have a great round, but nothing too bad considering the weather. Ended up with an 82 (41/41) from the gold tees which were playing 6,593 yards. I kept giving myself good chances to score well, but couldn't make the putts for birdie and par.

Overall, I had 35 putts which was disappointing and 1 three putts, which came on the 18th. Maybe I could just chalk up my poor putting because of the rain. Oh well... round could have been much worse.

Grom Stand Bag
2009 Burner Driver 10.5*
2009 Burner Fairway Wood 15*
A7 3H, 4H 5-PW
Affinity 56* SW CG15 60* White Hot XG 330 Mallet Putter Z Star Yellow Balls

Squeezed in 9 holes after I got off of work. Went to a local muni course, and shot 41. I tripled the first hole. The greens were a bit bumpy, and that didn't help my already faulty stroke.

One thing I did notice, was my irons were about 15-20 yards shorter than usual. I hit 3 shots that I thought were going to be good within, 10-15 feet, and came up 20 yards short of the green. Time to hit the range for a bit of practice.

In my bag:

DRIVER: 905T w/ Fujikura E360 Shaft
3 Wood 906 F4 w/ Aldila Proto "By You"
Irons: MP 30 w/ Rifle 5.5 Wedges Oil Can 50*, Vokey SM 54* and 58*Putter: C-06

this weekend my brother came to town and we played sat and sun...
i played like crap on sat... he got me by 2 strokes... i hit every fw possible but had 3 horrendous blow up holes cuz i couldnt chip or putt that day...
sunday was a diff story... once i gained ground on him it just snowballed from there... lots of 1 putts... chipping was insane... funny thing is... i hit 1 fw the whole day and my bro was out driving me by 30-50 yrds...
i think my bro got out of his game cuz the jackass's behind us bombed into him 2x and he was pissed... luckily by the turn the marshalls kicked those guys off the course for one reason or another but by then i was like 8 strokes ahead
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

34. missed a couple putts i shouldnt have and missed some greens i shouldnt have

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550