IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

It was 75 degrees here today. November 75 degrees. I played a slow round. For some odd reason, 75 degrees in November makes everyone play golf. Thank God these people don't have the same idea when it's 40 degrees.

I shot 76. I just ended a 3-day-fever, so it was great to be out.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Havent played in awhile due to going back to school. Shot an 84 today. 9 Fairways but no GIRS. Did get my first eagle on a par 4 though. Excited.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

thanks to daylight savings, i only had time to play 5 holes.
i played well, shot 2-under
DRIVER: titleist 910d3 9.5* project x 6.0
3WOOD: titleist 910fd 15* project x 6.0
HYBRID: titleist 910h 19* project x 6.0
IRONS: titleist 710 ap2 3-pw nippon xstiff
WEDGES: titleist vokey 52.08 & 58.08
PUTTER: scotty cameron studio select newport 2

played 54 holes today. had a lot of trouble with my swing for the first 36 holes and shot 86 (6100 yards, par 72) both times. finally got it together in the third round and put together two birdies, 11 pars (8 of which were consecutive - a personal best!), 4 bogies and one double-bogey for a 76.

so 86, 86, 76.

76, by the way, is a tie for my best round ever. i've only had two other rounds that made it that low.

shot a frikken 81 today! dangit... all the shots i left out there i shoulda been mid 70's...
driver was on fire! too bad nothing else was... ugggh...
i had short irons and wedges to greens all day on par4's...
almost reached 2 par5's in 2... only 1 par3 gave me trouble...
my avg drive today was 250! im so disappointed at myself for not capitalizing...
too many duffs on approach shots! putting didnt help either
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Shot a real turd of a 43 (+8) over 9 holes this morning. Beautiful weather. I just didn't have it. Could not hit a GIR worth anything (2/9) and couldn't get up and down to save my life (1/7). 4/7 fairways. Spent over an hour on the putting green and chipping green later in the day. Work and Standard Time are the bane of the golfing class...

I shot 110 today in a tip and tuck tourney on my ball. It was retarded. I had pretty much one good shot where I hit my 2nd shot over the green, then chipped over a bunker and kissed it off the flag and it dropped within 4 feet for a par putt.

By far the hardest I have ever seen the course. Some tees were in the woods and all of the pins were in the hardest possible position with ZERO green to work with, all were within one pace of the fringe.

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

Beautiful, warm, mild sunny November day in New York -- around 68 F.

Couldn't ask for better day for 9 holes of afternoon golf. Ground was soft from recent rain, which my wedges seem to like. Greens were cool and damp yet firm and fast enough.

We were fighting the setting sun so after a warm up bucket at the range we skipped putting practice and went straight on.

3 putts the first two or three holes -- that's punishment for going on cold turkey -- until settled down. First hole was a disaster 9. Recovered for a 42 -- 33 over the next 8 holes -- which is progress for me.

McGolf-Doggie's stand bag & new and used club emporium:
Putter :ping: 1/2Craz-e | Irons :TaylorMade: RAC MB, 4i-PW (DG S300) |Wedges :Cleveland: SW&LW 56*DSG+RTG; 60*/4* DSG+RTG |Woods :Cobra: S1 5W; Adams TIght Lies 3W |Driver :TaylorMade: Burner 9.5 Fujikura Reax S | Maxfli Practice

Beautiful day, a bit windy, but a nice 71 (even.) But the three putts are still killing me. Had three of them today, well really two, since one was from the fringe. I love fast greens, but sometimes when they are quick, the lip outs seem to happen too often, then when you start trying to die them in, they turn away a hair too soon. Overall, fast is still better.

RC

I shot 78 yesterday - Tale of Two Nines. It was the best of nines...it was the worst of nines...

Front nine - DOUBLE, DOUBLE, bogey, bogey, bogey, par, bogey, bogey, birdie. Shot 44!!!

Back nine - par, par, par, par, par, birdie, birdie, par, par. shot 34.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

shot 81 again today...
they had an all you can eat bogeyfest at the course today and i sure had my fill...
i cant figure it out... one great shot followed by a crappy one all day long...
duffed absolute perfect lies and pured horrendous ones... pfffft
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Shot 75 @ Lake Chabot. I'm actually quite disappointed with that score. The course is 6000 yards, I was on 1 of the par 5s in 2, one of the par 4's in 1 and the par 6 in 3. I should have been on the other par 5s in 2 as well but I put my tee shot in a bad position and was blocked by the trees or I just missed the green with an easy mid-iron shot. Easy course and I just couldn't make any putts.

What's in my hoofer 2 golf bag:

Driver:: R9 9.5* with Fujikura Rombax 7Z08 shaft in X-stiff
3 wood:: R9 15* with Fujikura Motore F1 65g in X-stiff
2-PW: TA2 with Dynamic Gold X-100Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 53* Gap and 60* LobPutter: Pro Platinum Newport 2 with custom paint and stamp on heal/toeBall:

38 front nine
38 back nine

4 boogies
2 three putts

34 putts
3 up and down out of 5 attempts
12 fairways hit
13 green hit

1) I need to work on my putting, I had 8 attempts at birdie and came up short in distance on all my putts.
2) My short game contact was fine, but my distance control was off, I need to sharpen up my distance control.

60 yard approach
tight pin 30 yard for up and down par save

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1