Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

87.  Struck the ball well but three putted the first four holes on aerated greens.  38 total.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

About to walk 18 holes in 96 degree weather. Wish me luck.

What's In My  Stand Bag

Driver:  FT-iZ 9*

Hybrids: C3 3,4,5

Irons: C3 6-GW

Wedges: C3 58*/8 and 54*/12

Putter:  blade

Ball: Gamer V2

http://cdn.thesandtrap.com/0/0d/150x50px-LL-0d81d772_tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

shot 42 on front nine( par 35 ) in horrible conditions then the skies opened up. After waiting 45 min in club house they decided to shut the course down since the rain was falling at about 4 inches an hour. The course should have never opened.

Question, If I'm walking.. but I get paired up with a few guys that are riding.. if they offer me a spot in the cart, am I allowed to take it?

What's In My  Stand Bag

http://cdn.thesandtrap.com/0/0d/150x50px-LL-0d81d772_tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

Played a different 9 hole course today (35.5/106) twice. Our town only has 2 nine hole courses and I don't normally play this one. Shot a 48 the first time through and a 45 the second time through. A total of 93. This is the first time in 2 weeks that I've been able to play. I've been down all week with a pretty bad cold/fever. I've only worked 3 days and this is the most activity I've had all week. The first nine was truly "warming up".(I did comply with the rules) I couldn't leave on a 48 though (call me vain) so I played again. I hit 6/9 fairways, which is great for me. I could really tell my ball striking has suffered through not hitting any balls this week. My home course is having their "club championship" in 2 weeks. It's a 2 day 36 hole tournament, flighted by handicap. I would like to do my best, also I'm getting tired of just wanting to do better at this game. I feel that with some consistent practice I could really make a good showing and make a good breakthrough in my game. So far my lowest score has been an 87. I'm ready to take it a step or two farther, I want to break 80. I know I can do it, I just keep pussin out when it comes to practice. I have the equipment, I know the drills, I have the time, and the weather is starting to cool down a bit. I'm DONE with excuses! I'm gonna cut my grass down this afternoon and get down to business......

My Bag:

Burner 9.5

X 3&5 Woods

DCI Gold 3- PW(48*) + 52* Vokey wedge

56* sand wedge

Cushin Putter

Shot a disappointing 91 on a very disappointing course... see the "Worst Courses Played" thread for pictures of the horrific greens.  Shot 42 on the "front" (Par 34/5510/65.6/117) nine but then blew up with a 49 on the back.  I've been fighting a cold all week, so I think I got a little weak as the round went on.  I had two doubles on the front, but had four... along with an ugly triple to start the back.  On the 360 yard par four 14th I wasted two fantastic drives.  Both times I drove it through the end of the fairway, and both times I dumped my gap wedge into the junk in front of the green and carded a double.  I putted pretty well considering how horrible the greens were.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

I rushed myself a lot today.. but it was a good round to prepare myself for tomorrow's outing.

My driver started off good, then went completely sour.. then i adjusted a few things and was killing it.

Not as many par and birdie opportunities as I was hoping for.. courtesy of the poor wedge game.. [god that just ****ing makes or breaks a hole].

Need to figure out ball position during iron shots.. i was flinging them around like a doofus.

All in all, learned things, did decently.. but lost a few important balls.. sigh.

What's In My  Stand Bag

My recent rounds:

I played 27 holes both yesterday(friday) and today(saturday).  (75.1cr 141slope par72)

Friday was stress free.....38-37=75...Nothing eventful happened...I just kept the ball in play and it was without drama.   I shot 39 for my 3rd nine....

Today was different...42-35.  The entire front9 was a disaster.  I never lost a ball or hit a hazard, but I missed greens and could not score.  Pars were a pipe dream...LOL It was weird because I didn't hit the ball that bad.  The 2nd nine was an effortless -1 so I ended up with a surprise 77.  After 9 holes, I thought a complete blowup was coming!     Then for good measure I played a 3rd nine and shot an even par 36.  The 3rd nine was effortless.....(1 hard double on the 247yd par3/2 birdies/the rest pars)

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Shot a 57 on 9 today at Mosholu golf course in The Bronx, NY.

Really need to work on my driver and 3 wood off the tee, and every now and then I'll try to hit an iron out of the grass and it will just skid off to the right and go into some bushes...

On the upside, it wasn't terribly packed, and it's only a 30 minute subway ride from my apartment, so I think I found my weekend practice facility for the rest of the season.

After walking 18 holes on Twilight yesterday.. time to go for another 18. Thankfully this time there will be carts involve since i'm with my buddies. My body couldn't handle another 18 walk.

Hopefully I can last the 18.

What's In My  Stand Bag

What a horrible...horrible round. Time to take a few weeks off.. need a break. Sure it was raining the entire 18..but no excuses. Shit chipping.. shit putting.. inconsistent driving which i thought i had down. 2-3 pars..but who cares..

What's In My  Stand Bag

Decided to play from the longest tees at a local course today (blue tees: par 72 72.5/139) and ended up shooting a 96; 50 on the front and a 46 on the back. I actually struck the ball well, but my shots were off target and putting was difficult on the recently aerated greens.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

I played with a buddy yesterday on a course I've played 3 times and shot even par 71.  +3 on the first nine (started us on the back) and -3 on the second nine (actually the front).  The round included two 3 putts, one ball in the water (2nd shot on par 5), one hozel rocket on a chip (still made par on the par 5), a sand save from a greenside bunker, and an 80 yard sand shot.  It was a scrambling round with a little bit of everything.

Last Friday I shot -1 on another course.  A lot of hard work over the summer is starting to pay off in scores.

The most difficult distance in golf is the six inches between your ears.

81 , Par 71, 71.0/131, 6200yds

Not a tough course by the numbers but you need to be pretty exacting with your tee shots.  The landing areas are small and the trouble is plentiful.  I lost a couple strokes to bad club selection hitting through fairways into hazards.  A couple questionable 3 putts I should have taken more time on.  I swear breaking 80 must be mental, I keep doing stupid things costing me a stroke or two to keep me out of the 70's!

Brad

88. Ugh..... Just one of those days where nothing went right. As close as I could come to not having fun while playing golf. It happens.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1