IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

2nd post here; had tried golf a few times in the past year, but never serious attempts at it. This summer though, I signed up for a 5 week intro adult course at Players here in Winnipeg and got a lot of help. With the weekly group now over, I will start to play more rounds; this was my last round.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Play 9 holes at the Spokane Country Club last night with my wife and 5 year old son. We were the only people on the course and it took 3 hours to play 9 holes. My son has autism and it was great to get him out on the course and he loved it. I shot 39 with 1 birdie, 5 pars, 2 bogies and 1 double. A great time was had by all.

:mizuno:  :titleist:  :tmade:

Got in 27 today. Green Crest GC par 70 Shot 38- 39. Struck the ball well. Missed a lot of birdie putts. Had 3 really good chances and another 5 mid range but I couldn't get anything to drop. 2 doubles made me say hmm but really encouraged. Club championship starts at that course 7-18. Played 9 at Pleasant Hill in the evening. Par 35 Started with birdie, par, bogey then the magic happened. HOLE IN ONE from 166, 8i. It was down wind about a club maybe club and a half. Hung it a little right with my right to left ball flight. Landed on the slope on the right side of the green, just over a bunker and the slope mixed with the draw kicked it dead left and in the cup!! I promptly doubled the next hole by duck hooking my drive with shaky hands. Ended up shooting +1 36. I love this game!

nice cool conditions today, 41 front 39 back, had 2 doubles bogies, 9 and 11 but recovered having birdie and 5 pars from 12 to 17, bogie on 18 but happy with overall result.

Titleist 915 D2-10.5°, Titleist 915 F 15°, PING G25 16.5°, PING G30 Hybrid 19°
PING G25 4-W, Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 48°/52°
Rife Bimini Island Series Putter, PING DLX Bag
Sureshot Rangefinder, PING Sensor Glove, Srixon Q star Balls.

91 yesterday with absolutely nothing working. When i finished the pro there ive talked to before and he likes me so hes given me a free lesson was going out and offered to let me play with him and give me instruction. Started playing much better when he tweaked a few things.

Did something I have never done before today, had 18 straight pars for a 72. But lost money as its a birdie game in our team bets. Missed all my reasonable birdie putts, but made a couple of good par savings putts. The ball is really flying in this hot weather.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Played 18 holes at Sarasota National (Venice Fl.) with the wife on Monday and shot 73. The wife posted and 86. She is getting close. She shot 41 on the front to my 37. I don't think it will be long until she starts kicking my ads.

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

Had a really off day and ended up with a 47 for 9 OUCH. I only hit two good balls, and that was only because I stepped on a rake. I only parred 1 hole on a 285 yd par 4

It's been a rough year. No rounds under 80 so far after having 7 under 80 last year. Yesterday was my best round, but the chipping was awful. [URL=http://s926.photobucket.com/user/Unkynd/media/image1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad103/Unkynd/image1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Got 27 in this weekend. Ended up shooting 39, 41, 38. I struck my irons perfectly and wedges seemed to fall into place. Now if I can just stop cooking balls into the woods with my driver I should be able to drop some strokes.

In the bag:
Driver: R9 Supertri
3W: R9
3i-PW: Mizuno Mp-68
Wedges: Taylormade Racs
Putter: PING Redwood blade

70.5/133 - 6401 yards

37/38 - 75

First round I played in 2 weeks and it showed off the tee. Couldn't hit a fairway with driver to save my life today. My wedge play around the greens were the best I have played this year, including a hole out on the par 4 6th for birdie. I really only hit 1 bad iron shot all day but the wind was swirling every-which direction and pushed some off line here and there. I could of easily shot par or better today if I could of found the fairway more often.

Fairways - 7/14

GIR - 10/18

Putts - 28

Eric

In the Bag:

Driver - Cobra Bio Cell+ 9.5°

3 Wood - Titleist 980F 15°

5 Wood - Cobra Speed LD F 17°

Irons - Taylormade TP MC 3-PW

Wedges - 50°/56° Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0

Putter - Odyssey Versa #1 

Shot a 93 at my local course on tuesday! Not a great score compared to some of you guys but it was my goal to break 100 within a year of taking up the game and managed to do it in 8 months!!

Over the moon!

It's made such a huge difference playing with a friend of mine who has a 3 handicap!

Shot a 88 today. It was one f the bettEr rounds ive played although the score didnt reflect it. 7 FIR and 8 GIR. Only had 1 bad dive the entire round and that came on the 18th. Had about 9 putts finish withen a foot of the hole including 4 birdie putts lip out. Only 1 3 putt though. Putting definately got better although fristrating just missing.

43..... Was even par thru 5 holes in league then lost my mental edge. Ended up 3-putting twice before knocking around a 4-putt. If that's not bad, I then lost 4 skins to a dude twice my age. I should have started putting with a wedge or 3-wood and made up some strokes.

In the bag:
Driver: R9 Supertri
3W: R9
3i-PW: Mizuno Mp-68
Wedges: Taylormade Racs
Putter: PING Redwood blade

87 on par 70 league course, best full round ever for me. I've had two 9 hole rounds combine for that score before but never a continuous round. First time in the 80's. That was with a triple and two double bogeys. Also with finishing last 4 holes in the rain.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter