IGNORED

TST's New IPS Forum - Post Your Bugs, Etc.

iacas
Note: This thread is 2630 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, WUTiger said:

On Reputation function:

The last couple of days I have given posters Reputation points, but I didn't get a window in which to type specific comments on the post. Will the two scripts you just ran likely clear this up?

I remember a few months ago a posting encouraged TSTers to make specific comments, rather than just giving people a "like" click.

This site does not do reputation comments. Never has. We switched October 1.

By site I mean with the IPS forum.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I understand. Thanks.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

4 hours ago, WUTiger said:

On Reputation function:

The last couple of days I have given posters Reputation points, but I didn't get a window in which to type specific comments on the post. Will the two scripts you just ran likely clear this up?

I remember a few months ago a posting encouraged TSTers to make specific comments, rather than just giving people a "like" click.

I don't think the new site supports reputation comments. 

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

On 11/25/2015 at 9:59 AM, nevets88 said:

Anyone know what is that blue line that sometimes appears between posts?

On 11/25/2015 at 10:42 AM, iacas said:

I've noticed that when I click on threads I've already subscribed to I am taken to the first page of the thread instead of the last read post. Not that big a deal to click "last" every time but was wondering if that feature was ever coming back?

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, SavvySwede said:

I've noticed that when I click on threads I've already subscribed to I am taken to the first page of the thread instead of the last read post. Not that big a deal to click "last" every time but was wondering if that feature was ever coming back?

Where are you clicking the thread?

Because…

567dff29566ea_ScreenShot2015-12-25at9.44

Click the star or circle at the front of the title. You're taken to the first unread post.

If you click the title of the topic you're taken to the topic. If you click the "go to first unread post" icon you're taken to the first unread post.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

Where are you clicking the thread?

Because…

567dff29566ea_ScreenShot2015-12-25at9.44

Click the star or circle at the front of the title. You're taken to the first unread post.

If you click the title of the topic you're taken to the topic. If you click the "go to first unread post" icon you're taken to the first unread post.

Somehow I never noticed. :doh:

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

• Administrator
Just now, SavvySwede said:

Well, that's quite a Christmas present we've just given you then! :-)

11 hours ago, SavvySwede said:

It happens to all of us!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

The site doesn't seem to "remember me", even though the box is checked. It did this in the beginning, was one of my personal peeves with the new site, but it "went away".

Now it is doing it again, it remembers my login info but still requires that I re-login (is that a word?) each time, which, when added to the fact that you have to log-in twice for some unfathomable reason, can be a little irksome.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Clear your cache and the cookies for this site.

That's it.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a hit or miss issue, meaning some days it's an issue and some days it isn't, but I often have to re-sign-in multiple times a day. Even if my TST visits are mere minutes apart...What's up with that?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

8 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

This is a hit or miss issue, meaning some days it's an issue and some days it isn't, but I often have to re-sign-in multiple times a day. Even if my TST visits are mere minutes apart...What's up with that?

I had the same issues, and even got emails saying "We miss you" that told me I haven't signed on in 2 weeks.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Lihu said:

I had the same issues, and even got emails saying "We miss you" that told me I haven't signed on in 2 weeks.

Those emails were unrelated to the issue @Ernest Jones is talking about.

Best I can tell you is to clear your cache and cookies (for just this site - you don't have to clear ALL your cookies), and then restart the computer.

That's to @Ernest Jones, the second paragraph…

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

Those emails were unrelated to the issue @Ernest Jones is talking about.

Best I can tell you is to clear your cache and cookies (for just this site - you don't have to clear ALL your cookies), and then restart the computer.

That's to @Ernest Jones, the second paragraph…

Yes, I meant them as separate entities that were not directly related. Sorry for the confusion.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

21 hours ago, Ernest Jones said:

I can duplicate this when I hit "Activity" only on the bar at the top:

569121c428bb9_ScreenShot2016-01-09at10.0

But if I hover over Activity, and then select one of the options underneath like New Content or one of my Activity Streams, then I stay logged in.

If I do accidentally hit just "Activity" and I see I'm logged out (which is happening every time right now but it's been a while since I've cleared cache/cookies for this site), I just hit the back button and try again. I stay logged in. 

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

1 hour ago, RandallT said:

I can duplicate this when I hit "Activity" only on the bar at the top:

569121c428bb9_ScreenShot2016-01-09at10.0

But if I hover over Activity, and then select one of the options underneath like New Content or one of my Activity Streams, then I stay logged in.

If I do accidentally hit just "Activity" and I see I'm logged out (which is happening every time right now but it's been a while since I've cleared cache/cookies for this site), I just hit the back button and try again. I stay logged in. 

UPDATE: All I actually needed to do was hit "Refresh" button, and I would get the page logged in again.  Now when I hit "Activity," it all works just fine. 

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

It might not be a feature anymore, but is it possible to go directly to the last page of a thread from New Content in a thread I've not read before?

I sometimes want to jump straight to the last page of long threads I haven't read before.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Zeph said:

It might not be a feature anymore, but is it possible to go directly to the last page of a thread from New Content in a thread I've not read before?

I sometimes want to jump straight to the last page of long threads I haven't read before.

I believe that if you click the time it will take you to the last post, and from there, a "Page Up" will get you home. Or click the little arrow in the bottom right corner.

5693b63033cb7_ScreenShot2016-01-11at9.02

Note: This thread is 2630 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!